Yes
  No
  Maybe
  I'm just here for the gold
View Results

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:22 pm
Fallen's Quest.

Hey, howdy hello everybody. Welcome to my quest thread. I'm a newbie to the shop and ever since I came across it I started to fall in love with the shop and now I'm starting a quest for one. X3. Feel free to look and what not. Wish me luck if you would like too X3.

News:

March 5th, 2009: M'kay, I decided I'm going to quest for Cecilia and Awinita at the moment. All other quests are being put on hold until I can actually complete one of the two. xD. Good luck to me on that 'cause I have a lonnng way to go o_o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:59 pm
.:.Edited/Regular Soquili Quests.:.

.:.Grey Rose Arabian.:.

-> coin Tabard with cloth
Colorist Wanted: Whoever I can get a slot with

Name of horse: Cecilia

Owner: x fallen leaves

Temper: Compassionate

Breed: Gray Rose Arabian

Description:
-Body Color: Most of her body is covered in a light brown. On her neck, her brown fades into a creamy color which goes all the way down her chest and down her legs. There are cream colored spots scattered over her body as well. (please see ref image for more to the coloring) she also has a blaze running down her face as well.
-Eye Color: Hazel
-Mane color: Dark Brown almost on the Black side kind of color
-Mane Style: Medium, a little bit past the shoulder and very curly.
-Tail color: Dark Brown almost on the Black side kind of color that fades into a creamy color towards the bottom.
-Tail Style: The same medium length as her mane and very curly (very much like her mane)
-Hoof color: A very light black (almost faded)

Reference Images:
Hair Reference
Body Color Reference
Eye Color
Necklace.

What stag you want them to start as?: Adult

Defult accessory color(s): ---

Tag Frame: Colorist Choice

Tag feather color: Colorist Choice

Hair/clothing edits:
-Mane and tail edits, please refer back to the reference images.
-Necklace: Around her neck, she wears a silver colored key. There is a small heart in the middle of the necklace, before it goes down to the handle of the key. (please look at the reference image for a better look.)

Total Price for Cecilia:
350k for adult stage
100k for minor
____
450k for Cecilia

Attempts

.:.Vance's Feb. Customs

|---------------------------------------|

Colorist Wanted: Whoever I can get a slot with

Name of horse: Techno Beat

Temper: Carefree

Breed: Raver (at the bottom of cert I would like it to say OC cosplay please)

Description:
Body Color:050505 or perhaps a little lighter shade of black; not dark enough that I can't see the lineart, I would still like to see the lineart.
Hair Style: Her hair is of medium length with maybe just a few dreads reaching just a bit past her shoulder and is messy and pulled up like the following : x / x / back
Hair Coloring: x
Tail Style: I would like it to match her mane style please; length wise as well. ALSO before her tail begins, like at the base, I would like there to be two glowsticks drapping down from the base of her tail. The colors should be blue and green, with the blue glowsticks hanging slightly lower than the green one.
Tail Color: Same as hair.
Eye Coloring: Manson
Face: In Between her eyes I would like there to be a bridge piercing in silver.
Mouth: Over her mouth, she wears a white medical mask with a small red biohazard sign in the corner. OR if the medical mask looks werid or just looks out of place from the rest of the soquili, I would like there to be a cyber gas mask covering her mouth instead. As far as coloring goes, it can either be rainbow as shown in the reference image or the rims can be purple. I would like the biohazard sign to remain inside of the circles- like in the reference image- please. She wears either or so whichever one ends up being on her is fine.
Legs: On all four legs, I would like her to wear fluffy leg warmers; and if it is possible, I would like the fluffiness of the warmers to cover over her hooves. If not, then i would like them to cover half of her hooves so a little bit is showing. On both her front legs I would like the colors to be like this and on both her back legs, I would like them to be like this. The coloring of both front and back leg warmers should be in neon colors please.
Necklace: Around her neck, I would like her to be wearing two necklaces. The first necklace has a short thread chain with a two glowsticks attached to it: neon purple and pink . The necklace is a slightly long chain with three glowsticks attached to it in a neon red, orange, and yellow glow sticks attached to it. I would like the glowsticks to look something like url=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk128/dj_ike/glow-sticks.jpg]this {color wise}. Also, I would like a glowing effect to the glowsticks as well.
Goggles: On top of her head, I would like her to be wearing goggles that are colored and look like these. - so for the inside coloring, perhaps pink or purple would do. i'll leave that to the colorist's better judgment; as long as it fits with her coloring and works, then it's all good. Also, I would like the outside rim of the goggles to be white-just so it matches the mask. *Also as far as coloring go, the coloring of the goggles found in the 'hair color' reference picture would work well as well.
Industrial: I would like both her ears to have an industrial piercing.

Reference Images:
Poorly done reference.
This is basically what I would like her to look like. NOTE: for the tail, I will give you creative freedom seeing how I would like it to match her mane. ALSO please not that some of the things I would like are not shown in the reference image due to the fact that I forgot to add them in..
Hair / x / back
hair coloring
eyes
front leg warmers / back leg warmers
goggles.
glow sticks.
cyber gas mask
industrial piercing

What stag you want them to start as?: Adult

Default accessory color(s): Neon colors biggrin

Tag Frame: Colorist Choice

Tag feather color: Colorist Choice

Tag background: If customs are allowed I would like something like this. If not, then I would like either 017, 007, or 014. Which ever looks better.

Hair/clothing edits:
Please refer back to the description section.

Attempts

.:.DiHi's March Customs

.:.Sabin's March Customs

----------------------------------

.:Andalusian.:.

Colorist wanted: anyone that I can get

Name of horse: Aprile Love

Temper: Elegant

Breed: Andalusian

Description:
-Body Color:Bay
-Mane Style:Edit!
-Mane Color:It Starts are a black color but towards the bottom and the tips of her bangs, is blond. (see ref)
-Tail Style: Long
-Tail Color: Black
-Leg Color: All four legs, starting from the knee down, is black while the back two, along with being back, have white socks. (see ref for better look)
-Hoof Color: Black
-Eye Color:Brown

Reference image(s):
[x] [x] Flowers In Mane

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):

Default accessory color(s)?:

Tag frame color:

Tag feather color:

Hair/clothing edits:

|-------------------------------------|

.:Appaloosa Grand Champion:.

Colorist wanted: Who ever.

Name of horse: Painter's Palette

Temper: Undecided

Breed: Grand Champion

Description:
-Body coloring: Please refer to all the reference images.
-Mane Style: Curly 2
-Mane Color: Same as the one found on the horse figure
-Tail Style: Braided
-Tail Color: Same as the one found on the horse figure.
-Hoof Color: Same as horse figure
-Eye Color: Chocolate Brown

Reference image(s): Sorry for the so many images. I kind of went camera crazy xD;
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

Tag frame color:

Tag feather color:

8-Bit Mosh Pit

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:12 pm
.:Cerynei Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Anyone I can get a slot with

Name of horse: Awinita

Owner: x Fallen Leaves

Temper:

Breed: Fallow Deer

Description:
-Mane: I would like her mane to look like This. There is not much to describe, seeing how I would like it to be the same length and style.
-Mane Color: Hmm, perhaps a brown, the same shade of brown as in her coat.
-Eye Color: Eyes
-Hoof Color: Charcoal color
-Nose: Her nose I would like to be colored like a deers.

Reference image(s):
Rough sketch (a rough sketch on what I pretty much want her to look like)
Body Coloring/Another one
Mane.
Eye Color

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: ---

Tag frame color: Brown

Tag feather color: Light brown with white spots

Hair/clothing edits:
-In her mane, I would like a feather to stick out like this. Just one feather though. The coloring of the feather I would like to be a light brown with white spots scattered around.
Other than that, please look back at the description/ reference photo section for mane edits and such.

Total:
650k for non-growing
100k???? for hair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:14 pm
.:.Wind Quests.:.

Wind Soquili:

Colorist wanted: Whoever I can get a slot with

Name of horse: Rozabela

Temper: Loving

Breed: Major Mitchell Cockatoo (wildlife edition)

Description:

-Hair Style: Her mane looks like that of a birds crest. (refer to the ref image for a better look. I would like to be the same length that the bird's crest has to be the length of her mane as well)

-Hair Color:Her roots are red with large yellow spots in every feather. The remander of her mane, the top half, is white.

-Tail Style: Medium

-Tail Color: Completely white with just a little hint of the color#FFCCFF in the middle.

-Eye Color: A dark crimson color (better look in the "mane style" ref photo)

-Body Color: Please refer to the reference images I supplied. I would like her to be colored just like the bird she is based off of.

-Hoof Color: Grey

Wing Type: I would like her wings to be on the new template.

-Wing Color: White with a light pink undertone.

-Accessories: She wears the simple accessories. Below is what I wish for her to wear.

A) Feather Earring: The coloring I wish the feathers to start off a light pink color and go into white, continuing with that pattern until there are no more feathers.

B) Raindancers: The band I would like to be dark grey (like in the preview) and the feathers going from light pink fading into white.

C)Shell necklace: Both shells I would like to be white and the beads colored started from light pink to white and so on.

Reference image(s): [x] Back of the bird view Back version 2 Mane style and coloring [x] [x] [x]

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: Light Pink and white.

Tag frame color: Light Pink

Tag feather color: I would like one feather to be her mane color and the other a light pink fading into white.

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Please refer back to the descripition section and ref images for the hair edits.

Total Price for Rozabella:
1 million for adult stage
100k for difficult hair
____
1.1 million for Rozabela

|---------------------------------------------------------|

Wind Soquili:

Colorist wanted:

Name of horse:

Owner:

Temper: Sociable

Breed: Gouldian finche (wildlife edition)

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

Reference image(s):

Tag frame color:

Tag feather color:

Hair/clothing edits (if any):

8-Bit Mosh Pit

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 pm
.:.Brotherhood Member .:.

User Image
x

Information coming soon!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:57 am
.:.Maenad Soquili.:.
A particle CC soquili

Colorist Wanted: Whomever

Soq. Name: Xylia

Breed: Maenad

Temper: Seductive

Owner's Name: x fallen leaves

Description:
In all my excitement as to coming up with the concept of Xylia, the coloring of her body, eyes, mane, tail, and hooves are still undecided nor do I have any idea on what I want them to be. She is a particle CC and this is where there CC comes into play. I am leaving all her coloring up to the colorist though I will prove what I want her looks to be.Perhaps her body coloring could be more on the earthly colored tone.

Mane Style: I would like her mane to be much like this. (if you need a larger photo I will provide one) The section in which her mane is pulled up, I would like it to be tied with perhaps a hairband made of ivy leaves.

Tail Style: That much I haven't thought either. I was thinking maybe something that matches the mane.

Ivy Wreath: According to legend, Maenad's wore ivy wreath's around there head. Xylia will be no exception. I would like a ivy wreath around her head. The construction of the wreath will be made of brown branches with the green ivy leaves attached to it and scattered around the branches.

Pelt: Maenad's were known for wearing pelts that came from fawns (some articles also mentioned leopard pelts but I'm going with fawn.) Covering the top half of her body, I would like her to be wearing a pelt made of fawn skin. The coloring and markings I would like that to be the same as a fawn (see ref. image). When the pelt comes to the front of her chest to be tied, instead of being a ribbon or a bow, I would like it to be the legs and hoofs from the fawn. (Much like how the skinwalkers wear their pelts).

Snake: There are two ideas I had in mind when it came to the snake; Just in case the first idea was not allowed.
A) There will be a snake wrapped around her left leg. It will be more like her "pet" than an accessory. The coloring of the snake is up to the Colorist.
B) If the real snake idea is not allowed or there's a problem, than I would like a silver colored bracelet of a snake going up her right leg, just past her knee. The concept of the snake being wrapped around her leg will remain as well.

Referance Images:
Pelt Coloring
Ivy Wreath design
Hair Style

8-Bit Mosh Pit

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:35 pm
.:.Shinigami Quests.:.

.:.Ryuk.:.

Edited Regular Soquili:

Colorist wanted: Either Sirenz, Mer or Lil.

Name of horse: Ryuk

Temper: Amused

Breed: Shinigami

Description:

-Eye Color/Style: His eyes are a golden color and the pupils are black. His eyes are abnormally large and buggy. His eyes also have a heavy, black outline.

-Mouth: His mouth is opened slightly(outlined in a dark blue color) and has a almost goofy grin on his face. Since his mouth is always opened, it reveals sharp fangs.

-Head: His head is pale and at the bottom of his neck (where the pale body color stops and that's when the rest of his body is clothed) is a line of stitches.

-Mane Color: Black

-Mane Style: Edited.

-Tail Style: Hmm..I'm thinking short but I may change my mind.

-Tail color: Black.

Reference image(s): [x] MLP Ryuk, Mouth and eye ref. [x] Better idea of jewelry and such [x]

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Tag frame color: Black

Tag feather color: Again, I'd stick with black

Tag Background: I'd like this to be the background x3

Hair/clothing edits sad lol I suck with describing things so bear with me.)

-His hair is a little bit longer (not much longer)than the short length mane and is put up with tall spikes.

-On his right ear, there is a silver dangling earring with a heart at the end. Only on that ear is it pierced.

-His body is completely covered in black clothing. Around his neck, at the start of his outfit pretty much, are black feathers that stretch out wide. Back to what I said about his clothing being black, his front sleeves of his shirt cover him half way and is stopped. Where his sleeves stop, he wears leather gloves that cover the remainder of his legs as well covers where is sleeves ending, making it seem as though the end of the sleeves are tucked inside of the gloves. On his left glove, located on the top of the it, is a large bracelet of a skull. He also wears 2 rings in the shape of a skull on both front feet. When his shirt ends, it appears that he is wearing a tattered skirt and underneath that are black pants. His belt's strap is black and has a large, silver circle with a skull in the middle. On either side of his belt is a long, silver chain with tiny skulls and the right chain is attached to a pouch on his skirt that hold the death notebook. (I would like if the death note was drawn inside of the pouch).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:36 pm
Donations

heart Kita Etheria Bloodmyth: October 2008 Thank You letter & Jan 2006 Thank You letter

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces