Submit

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:04 pm
There was a boy, left in the forest as a child. Ever since he was a child, he could never find his way out until one day, he spys a girl and her friends walking through his forest and he follows her out and into the city. He makes his way to her home and sneaks into her room as she slept. Will she help him adapt or will she make him fend for his own?

Name:
Dislikes: (At least three)
Apperence:

Name: Juniper Asher
Dislikes: Guns, Suits, Rudeness
Apperence: User Image

Name: Sophia Tominson
Likes: Drawing, watching movies with someone (especially if it's a scary), cooking and staring into the sky.
Dislikes: Mean people, things that aren't organize, rats and cats.
Appearance: User Image

PM ME PROFILES!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:26 pm
[O.o Is this RP open or closed? Kinda looks like it's closed 'cause you cross the words out.]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:12 pm
((It's open. I just kinda felt like...striking it out xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:43 am
Sophia (Or Sophie) woke up in her blue PJs. She stretch and yawn. "I slept like a log last night." She muttered to herself. "Sophie! Breakfast is ready!" Her mom called to her from downstairs. "I'm coming, mom!" Sophia called back. She quickly ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth and then ran back into the room to change. When she opened her closet, she found a boy in there sleeping quietly. She rubbed her eyes to see if she was fully awake. "Hello?" She said quietly.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:53 am
((I can imagine it being the middle of winter and he's all frozen and such. gonk ))

]Juniper yawned slgithy and streched as his eyes slowly started to open. "Mmm? H-hello." he repeated as small shivers ran down his spine and his nose was slightly red. He sneezed gently and smiled up at the girl whom he had followed. He looked flushed and rather sick, but at the same time, happy to be in the company of another human being.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:13 am
"He looks kind of sick." She thought. "Who are you? Why are you sleeping in my room? What do you want from me?" Sophia demanded in low whispers so her mom wouldn't hear her. She was quite confused of why a boy would be sleeping her room, more importantly, what is he doing in her room?  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:45 pm
He frown softly and sneezed once again. With a stuffed voice, he said "Remember when you and your friends were...out yesterday?" he paused to sneeze and cough hard, as if he were to die. "I followed you because I never knew the way out before..." He said with a frown and sneezed before looking for a tissue and his cheeks were burning hot.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:00 pm
"But you didn't have to sleep in my room. What would happen if my mom or dad found out?" Sophia frowned. "I can't stay home since I have school." She thought. Sophia gave him a tissue box and compare his head temperature to her head. "Fever and a cold?" She thought to herself. "Look, I have school and I can't stay home and watch you. So you're going have to stay in my room until I get back, okay?" Sophie said as she grabbed her uniform and waited for him to answer before she went to the bathroom to change.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:05 pm
He sighed gently as he looked over the tissue box, a faint smile appearing on his liips. "Umm..ok!" he nodded as he blew his nose. He had seen a person do this before and wanted to know if there was any satisfaction that came from it. He stood up and yawned. He was dirty, he smelt, and looked like an all over, unshaved, cave man. He was use to his appearence and thought it only suitable for himself to walk around this way. Besides, he knew now what shaving was or how to wash his hair...how to get fully clean. He eyed the girl gently, then the uniform. It looked dreadfully uncomfortable.

((He's gonna follow her to school! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:20 pm
[Lol, that's kinda weird. A caveman following a girl to school. He's not sitting next to her in class and such, right? O.o ]

"Ughh... Haven't you ever showered before?" Sophie asked, looking at him. "Or shaved?" "I hope my room doesn't get dirty or else mom would complain." She thought. Sophia quickly ran to the bathroom to change into a white buttoned shirt with a pale yellow vest on top of it, that had the school symbol of a lion on it. After putting on a gray skirt she ran out of the bathroom and stopped at her room. "Stay in here, okay? If anyone catches you then something bad might happen."

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:49 pm
((Silly willy! No! He's just going to appear outside the window during her class or something. xd BTW: The picture I'm using is most likely AFTER he shaves and such!))

He smiled gently and shook his head. "What is....shower?" he asked as he sniffed himself. He didn't think he smelt bad. To him, bad oder was good oder. Harder to find him. His blue eyes looked over to her and he nodded, as if he really understood what she was saying, but alas...he did not.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:06 pm
"Shower is when you clean yourself with water and soa-" Sophia glanced at her watch. "Ahh! I'm going to be late!" She grabbed her bag and ran downstairs. She put on her roller skates, elbow and knee pads. "I'm leaving, bye!" She said to her mom and dad with a piece of toast in her mouth. "I can make it there in time if I can keep up this speed." She zoom down the streets, making a sharp right.

[Okay, lol. I thought he was going to follow her inside and stuff.]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:10 am
Juniper smiled happily as he stood, looking out of the window to watch the girl leave. "Hmmm....I wonder where she's going now." he said more to himself as he opened the window and made his own way down the street, slowly walking behind her. He smiled as he watched her speed her way down corners until they made it to a large building he was very curious about.

((I can imagine. "New studies today. A group of local teenage girls find a live caveman! Let's ask him some questions. What inspired you to be a caveman?"))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:56 pm
[Lol, who would want to be a caveman?]

Sophia went past the gates right when they were starting to close. "I can still make it to homeroom before the teacher comes in." She thought. She stopped at her locker quickly and changed her shoes. Sophie ran upstairs to the 2nd floor and plopped down in her seat after the teacher came in a few seconds later. She sighed a breathe of relief and waited for the teacher to start the class.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:20 pm
((I WOULD!!))

He smiled gently as he followed her through the gates, but not through the doors. "There's people there..." he thought as he made his way around the building. He looked strange as he looked through the window of certain classrooms and smiling as the people started to gasp. "Attention students!" the principles voice said over the intercom. "There is a sick, green haired, smelly male in my office! Who ever know him...please....PLEASE get him out of here!" she finished and sighed as Juniper made his way around her office, touching everything in sight.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff