Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:17 pm

For me it's:

'WiLL u be my BF?'
Uhmm woah, wtf?? I'm female, old enough to be your mom, and no.
'Ew you're female z0mg u look like a guy!'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ So apparently one of my newer chars look like a male or something. Not that I care, I wasn't there to pick up on people. xD I just preferred not to wear pink and bows and have rose hair. So sue me. But I must admit it did get annoying after hearing it 100 times.

I've always had that problem no matter what I do with my chars. I mean gees I've NEVER had a problem just by looking to tell if one is male or female. It's all in the eyes and even then if you're confused, for christ sakes look at the equipment they have on. I think it was even worse when my CB had the caspia/metrosexual hair (see below).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So that leads me to ask, what really grinds your gears in Maple?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:26 pm
Be my mom? o.o

A Very Merry Hatter

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:17 pm
Uhhh when people come to KS me then they accuse me of KSing them then they bring a higher lvl character to come KS me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:28 pm
People who solo some places and refuse to party when they'd get faster exp with the person asking to party. gonk

I mean, sometimes that doesn't sound so bad. Most places you don't need to party. But in an extreme case, Himes have all these 9x and 10x priests soloing killing off the mobs in about 50 seconds each, and they refuse to party with a DK who can kill them 5x faster which would give them much faster exp...

Which brings me to my next annoyance. I could easily KS most people out of Himes if I really wanted to, but I'm nice... unlike some people. I have a problem with really brutal KSers on my Hermit. They will come into a map and basically ignore your existence. I end up having to bring out my DK and KS them until they log off.  

phillipo
Crew

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:00 pm
The obvious, and some less obvious things that grind mah gears:

-"PLZ 5K"
-Assholes who call you "noob" when you do the slightest thing wrong
-WHY do people even use noob? USE AN INSULT WITH MORE STING, WILL YA?!
-Also, the assholes that defame you for no/bad reason(s). (Like one who defamed me for not giving him free equips)

And last but not least...

YOU, America.

(I was joking. I'm too accustomed to the U.S's twisted lifestyle. I wanted to imitate Peter from his Grind my Gears show, but I was uncomfortable about putting the **** you in there.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:25 pm
cc plz  

Deciali

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:54 pm
Earlier, some newbie continued to pester my friends asking for a Green or Blue Bandanna, and he would pretend to 'molest' one of my afk friends, and so on and so forth.

We eventually ran over to the Gollem Temple, and he never even put up chase.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:59 pm
D i v i n i t y
Uhhh when people come to KS me then they accuse me of KSing them then they bring a higher lvl character to come KS me.

I totally agree with that. It happened to my bro once. He was killing and then came a warrior. Normally he wouldn't have minded but the warrior kills so slowly. zzzzz It's like waiting for a rotten egg to hatch. At first my bro went to the bottom and allow the warrior to take the top, but in a few minutes the bottom lane has about 2-3 monsters and the top is full of monsters. So my bro decided to go in top and kill also. Then a few minutes later a lvl 103 chief dit came and ask him to play ks with her. Mind you my bro is only a level 49 fire wiz. She was so unreasonable. So I pmed her asking why she ksed my bro. She said he ksed her friend(the noob warrior) and then I told her my bro was the one who was fighting at the place first. It was the warrior who ksed my bro..... And then she said the map doesn't have my bro's name. It was hopeless talking to her. The way she talks.....(At first I thought she was a guy. Hahas. I guess she just don't talk like a girl) Anyway, its just so annoying!!!

And another issue
Why do everyine argues in party quest? They keep fighting for portals and wanting to stand on the 1st combination and stuff like that. Its so childish and annoying. Do they have nothing better to do then argue and wasting time???!!!!
~Foxie  

qutefoxy

UmmYusuf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:49 am
Kladia
cc plz

Yes, that's it! As if it's there game or like they are the only ones in the world who plays and want to level! Drives me insane. Especially at Amoria!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:15 am
phillipo
People who solo some places and refuse to party when they'd get faster exp with the person asking to party. gonk

I mean, sometimes that doesn't sound so bad. Most places you don't need to party. But in an extreme case, Himes have all these 9x and 10x priests soloing killing off the mobs in about 50 seconds each, and they refuse to party with a DK who can kill them 5x faster which would give them much faster exp...

Which brings me to my next annoyance. I could easily KS most people out of Himes if I really wanted to, but I'm nice... unlike some people. I have a problem with really brutal KSers on my Hermit. They will come into a map and basically ignore your existence. I end up having to bring out my DK and KS them until they log off.
i second that  

Reidyo

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:35 pm
What's sad is everything listed above I can relate to. Makes you wonder about the community of MS itself doesn't it? Lots of jerks. sweatdrop

Okuruu
Be my mom? o.o

rofl I soo would, though I have nine or so lil ones running around in MS, and the sad part I can only remember two of their names. I'm such a terrible MS mother. gonk

Must admit it was funny to log on and suddenly have a new MS son or daughter.

"Mommy this is your new daughter."

'Oh.. hello. o___O'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:03 am
I have LOTS of things that irritate me in MapleStory. Here are a few...

-- Rogues in general piss me off. They make up the majority of the Maple Story community, and I have yet to find a DECENT Rogue not be a total p***k.

-- Maplers who steal my kills. And ROGUES seem to be the ones that steal my kills. Although, Ice/Lightning Wizards like to take my kills, too...

-- People who don't PICK UP THEIR DAMN MESOS/ITEMS. I walk into a map, and there are all these mesos sitting there! What -really- makes me mad is the fact that they don't pick them up and then they start BEGGING.

-- People in Ludibrium PQ who take spots 1 and 3, and they know how to do JMS/GMS. Let the newbies who don't know JMS/GMS take those spots!

XDBunny

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:36 am
Lady Silvra
-- Rogues in general piss me off. They make up the majority of the Maple Story community, and I have yet to find a DECENT Rogue not be a total p***k.

I have a rouge and I'm not a total p***k O.o

(someone actually gave me 8 decent equips for free after faming them and helping with a quest smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:23 pm
kip shouting cc pls(ask mi nicely and maybe i will?), say i ks whe n i fight one monster because it was in my way ._.
biggrin
but i get use to them  

excourtney6776

Simple Visual

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:43 pm
Sometimes when people spam in my buddy chat xD It's like. WOAH. CALM DOWN WE ONLY NEED TO SEE IT ONCE THANK YOU.

Before Sins used to annoy me and my friends. It was like KS KS KS. And it was SO annoying. It's gotten better, but they' still do it.

When you're in a party trying to get into PQ and one of the party members just decides to say "I'll be trainin down there, call me when they're going to come out!" and they like get stuck and the person is still down there training and you miss. That's 1/2 the reason why I don't PQ anymore! <3

When people are like "cc plz." when you haven't touched a single monster. >_>

OMGPLIZTRAIN ME! Arghhh. And if you say no, they ask for mesos. ._.;;;

Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas