Reply Rude Discussion
Enough about Streetlight, dammit! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:10 am
Has The Mighty Mighty Bosstones announced anything about a new album? I heard they're getting back together.

PS: Just trying to say anything about anything other than Streetlight xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:13 am
One, you didn't need to name it that, and 2 there was no need for the PS, u coulda just talked about the MMB album... but w/e  

MCS4evr0

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:42 am
MCS4evr0
One, you didn't need to name it that, and 2 there was no need for the PS, u coulda just talked about the MMB album... but w/e

Well, there was no need for you to point that out.

But seriously, enough about that... is there any word on a MMB album?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:25 pm
No. They added a show new years eve but there are no details exsept its in a bigger venue and their playing the Jimmy Kimmel show, so if you live in calli you can see them for free that night.  

Kingshortpants

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:45 pm
Kingshortpants
No. They added a show new years eve but there are no details exsept its in a bigger venue and their playing the Jimmy Kimmel show, so if you live in calli you can see them for free that night.

It will be televised, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:51 am
no, the jimmy kimmel show is in front of a live audience only and get's it's fanbase through word of mouth.

it should be up on youtube about an hour or two after it's aired though, and they have i think 3 new songs. this is pretty sweet.

in other news, streetlight played a great first show, they even broke out an acoustic set and played they provide the paint (from BOTAR) can't wait untill i go see them myself.  

YoshiMexico

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:14 pm
I think their playing like two songs on the air, the rest you gotta be there to see.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:29 pm
no more kimmel I believe.

new cd, like 9 new songs and some rarities?

also, I believe saying no more streetlight talk was secretly a plan to find a way to talk about them even more.

bbut the tones FTW. they better tour, ASOB took all my money for the year to go see bands not in FL

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:48 am
Guns of Navarone
no more kimmel I believe.

new cd, like 9 new songs and some rarities?

also, I believe saying no more streetlight talk was secretly a plan to find a way to talk about them even more.

bbut the tones FTW. they better tour, ASOB took all my money for the year to go see bands not in FL

Dance

I hope they tour, I've always wanted to see them, and never got the chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:11 pm
kimmel was deff. canceled... offical anouncement came last wednesday  

Slag10

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:23 pm
Well I got 4 tickets to their new years show this morning. After I was done printing them I hit refresh on the buying page and they had sold out. I could not be happier.

If you go to their website they have been posting videos called "The road to throwdown" and at the end of the new one they are recording a new song I believe it was called Don't worry Desmond Dekkar. Just another reason I love the Bosstones their shouting out to the king of ska though they make it sound like hes still alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:25 pm
Kingshortpants
Well I got 4 tickets to their new years show this morning. After I was done printing them I hit refresh on the buying page and they had sold out. I could not be happier.

If you go to their website they have been posting videos called "The road to throwdown" and at the end of the new one they are recording a new song I believe it was called Don't worry Desmond Dekkar. Just another reason I love the Bosstones their shouting out to the king of ska though they make it sound like hes still alive.

soo uhh, since you love me so much, you wanna gimme one of those tickets. right? haha.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:37 pm
You know I would love to take some of the guild members but my freinds got dibs sorry man.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:04 pm
damn. lol. don't think you'd wanna pay like $180 for my plane tickets either soo eh. lol.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Bloody Mittens

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:38 pm
The got two new songs on there myspace

myspace.com/themightymightybosstones

"Dont Worry Desmond Dekker's doing fine"  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash