Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Maple anime? WTF? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:55 am
So I watched a bit of it. It was in Japanese and I couldn't understand it. But don't thik it looks very good. Oh yeah, the characters don't look like maple dudes at all. WTH IS WITH THAT WOLF THING? And, I think I heard the Japanese word for p***s a couple of times (I might have misheard)

AAANYWAY. It's a kinda movie length thing. Search it on youtube...if you speak Japanese @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:03 am
is there seriously a maple story anime??
OMG sounds strange...
wonder wat its about O.o  

bibbien

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:11 am
anime_angel_s2
is there seriously a maple story anime??
OMG sounds strange...
wonder wat its about O.o

Yes there seriously is

It's like some plot involving Ergoth or something xDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:14 am
main character is "warrior" based. but with Noob clothes

His friends with a orange Mushroom. Ribbon pig and one of those mask dudes from the GPQ area

zonic69

Zarow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:23 am
I believe Ergoth is supposed to be attacking Victoria.

I saw it before, and I couldn't believe it was there.
Let's just wait for all the nubs to flood in the game..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:07 am
I heard of it but I've never watched it. MY cousin said he watched the first episode and called it stupid =/  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:41 am
Lol, it is stupid.

I didn't even watch it, a few clips of it is more then enough.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:58 am
zonic69

His friends with a orange Mushroom. Ribbon pig and one of those mask dudes from the GPQ area
Aww, it's a noob? It should be about that thief dude with the eye patch! But either way, I'm shocked. MS is already getting an anime. Kinda odd to me...  

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

Animeperson2007

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:55 pm
this anime was crap its more like making fun of maplestory then improving it. the first episode was so stupid it wasnt even funny didn't even fit in the maplestory main reason for maple existence which is killing monster and doing quest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:49 pm
HEY YEAH! I forgot he was friends with monsters xD

And there was like a billion king goblins O_o  

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

Brighte

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:59 pm
i really like it... its not our position to know whats right for the storyline. It's nexon's. they can do whatever they want with the characters and storyline. it doesn't even have to relate to maplestory the game. lots of things are like taht. when a movie turns into a game, or a manga into an anime, lots of things change. heres the subbed versions

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=674F0CB3B2AF8721

things that are totally different from the game - there seems to be only Archers(bunnies), Magicians(elves), Thieves, Warriors(the perion monsters), Humans(al). The main character, Al, is a human trying to be a monster. There's also a wolf-humanoid person. Talking monsters. Monsters that aren't out to deplete your HP. An actual STORY. Different clothes and weapons. Different hairs and body shape...And many others, i haven't watched much yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Jiraku
zonic69

Aww, it's a noob? It should be about that thief dude with the eye patch! But either way, I'm shocked. MS is already getting an anime. Kinda odd to me...

I don't understand what you mean by already. Maples been out for years now. WoW, RO, Lineage, they all have there own manga series.  

A Very Merry Hatter

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:21 pm
Okuruu
Jiraku
zonic69

I don't understand what you mean by already. Maples been out for years now. WoW, RO, Lineage, they all have there own manga series.

And amazingly, the three games you just listed all suck horrendously.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:01 pm
A Rusty Nail
Okuruu
Jiraku
zonic69

And amazingly, the three games you just listed all suck horrendously.

Never played Lineage. Maple is a decent time consumer, but it falls short of WoW or RO. I only play it because its free, if it became P2P I'd quit. RO is still my favorite.  

A Very Merry Hatter

lnvisable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:35 am
I watched the hole thing and it was so stupid XD  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items