Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Back after a long Hiatus Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:04 am
Hey all, it's been 2 years since I last stepped foot on this website. Well decided to come back, I've seen a few of the people I remember from "back in the day" just wondering how many of the original crew (that remember me lol) are still around.

So far I've come across: Boo Boo Kitty and Smokey5000 :XP:

Also.. whats up with the new profile page x.X I can't figure out how to edit my sig.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:41 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
my gaia ---> account ---> signature

o.o 2 years???
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-v-Lust-v-

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:44 am
everything is so fresh and noobish after two years! cool gaia be lame like that...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:23 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
my gaia ---> account ---> signature

o.o 2 years???
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is correct xp  

EmOneGarand

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:25 am
Smokey5000
everything is so fresh and noobish after two years! cool gaia be lame like that...

Yet after 2 years they still don't have the combat minigame stare Like I care about pimping out a car gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:50 pm
**points** ITS HOME SKILLET!

ok i go now... one comes back another goes MIA.

OoChIcKeNoO

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:58 am
I see two years and I feel happy, I've been here for... 2 years and 7 months, and on the Adult 18+ thread for about 2. So many great people there. And it's a miracle I'm still around, I usually stop going to a site based on forums and the such after a little while.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:19 am
Sephoenix
I see two years and I feel happy, I've been here for... 2 years and 7 months, and on the Adult 18+ thread for about 2. So many great people there. And it's a miracle I'm still around, I usually stop going to a site based on forums and the such after a little while.
surprised I FORBID IT!

@elryck - you, uh, you should check those bulletins. they got some weird battle system thing in the works. not so much avy on avy action but this weird, pretty lame rpg thing. got it's own forum and everything. in games i think.

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:31 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
surprised I FORBID IT!

@elryck - you, uh, you should check those bulletins. they got some weird battle system thing in the works. not so much avy on avy action but this weird, pretty lame rpg thing. got it's own forum and everything. in games i think.
I didn't get the memo on you becoming the boss of me Snicker Thief xp

Psh, and I'm not going anywhere anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:00 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
surprised I FORBID IT!

really? but i forwarded it to everyone. wait, no, that was a rcipe for chili. carry on then cool  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

EmOneGarand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:29 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
surprised I FORBID IT!

Wait.. like fighting Giant Rats?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:33 am
elryck
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
surprised I FORBID IT!

Wait.. like fighting Giant Rats?
not even giant. tiny, tiny rat-like monsters. Like the very first level of FFXII but instead of the rats and awesome graphics there's these little OMG monster things. it's real lame.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:02 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
surprised I FORBID IT!

really? but i forwarded it to everyone. wait, no, that was a rcipe for chili. carry on then cool
Carry on with what? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:29 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
surprised I FORBID IT!

Carry on with what? lol
iunno, whatever you was doin. Yahtzee! you carry on with Yahtzee. yeah, that's the ticket.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:08 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
surprised I FORBID IT!

Carry on with what? lol
iunno, whatever you was doin. Yahtzee! you carry on with Yahtzee. yeah, that's the ticket.I will continue watching CSI the... no wait, that's over now. Without a Trace, yeah, I'll watch that *nods*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff