Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Does anyone know if Panic!... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it true?
  Yes! :]]
  No :[
  I don't know.. :?
View Results

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:32 pm
Does anyone know if Panic! is going to have a concert
at the Las, Vegas Palms parking lot on 11/9 and 11/10 at 5pm-12am its a free concert..
I'm not sure if its true or not so I'm going to ask you guys! Does anyone know
O:
I'm asking because I've heard rumors about it..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:15 am
I haven't heard anything about it... But that would be awesome for everyone in the area!

They're recording at the Palms... so it is possible. But that's really long for a concert, 7 hours? Even if there are bands playing before them... that part seems unlikely.
I seem to remember them saying they wanted to concentrate on recording, so they were only doing shows for big festivals or special occasions.. so this seems kind of random. But I really don't know.

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:59 pm
I haven't heard anything of that. O.o Not even rumors.

I remember Panic! saying that we won't see them after they finished all their fall festivals, and they're done with all of them. So, I think they won't have any shows until they start touring again...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:16 pm
I don't really think so. That date should probably be on their website. And I think Panic! is focusing on finishing the album. They are getting there. biggrin

GoodbyeLights

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:57 pm
Yeah it probably isn't true.. But I'll go to the Palms this
Friday or Saturday just in case :3 (Oh I heard rumors in my school about it.. XDD )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:10 pm
You little miss missy should go. And tell me if they are their. I might go to their December 8th concert. I don't know yet, my mom is thinking about it. But that would be so cool. Gen's mom could drive us there because, we were planning to go to the strip this weekend anyways. But ya tell me. Who started the rumor anyways?  

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:05 pm
takashi_sahoko
You little miss missy should go. And tell me if they are their. I might go to their December 8th concert. I don't know yet, my mom is thinking about it. But that would be so cool. Gen's mom could drive us there because, we were planning to go to the strip this weekend anyways. But ya tell me. Who started the rumor anyways?

I may go :]].
I don't know who started em I heard it on my bus, then I heard about it in lunch o: so yeah I don't know. XDD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:39 am
Yeah, you should go just in case.. but don't be too disappointed if it's not true.  

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:02 pm
Ok we went but we were sort of in a hurry, so we just
drove around the Palms, I don't think I saw anything, maybe we didn't go ALL
the way around the Palms D: oh well if they were there then... DDD;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:41 am
You'd probably be able to hear it though, wouldn't you?

If I were you, I'd probably spend all my free time hanging around at the Palms just to get a glimpse of them. I mean, they're there EVERY DAY recording. That's like.. wow surprised heart

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:32 am
Polyphonic Twilight
You'd probably be able to hear it though, wouldn't you?

If I were you, I'd probably spend all my free time hanging around at the Palms just to get a glimpse of them. I mean, they're there EVERY DAY recording. That's like.. wow surprised heart

Oh, hmm I heard noise because there's ALWAYS traffic near the Palms (Yet the Palms is near the Strip) soo... I heard noise but not any music ><

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:56 pm
They didn't perform, did they?

GoodbyeLights

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:42 pm
I agree with Poly, dude. 3nodding Go there like, every day, man! That's where they are rocording, so they must go in and out of there like crazy. I'd search for like, Ryan's car parked out there too. xd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:47 am
CityScene
I agree with Poly, dude. 3nodding Go there like, every day, man! That's where they are rocording, so they must go in and out of there like crazy. I'd search for like, Ryan's car parked out there too. xd
Good idea! surprised And if you found it, you could leave little notes for him under the windshield wiper! And a box of cookies and stuff xp heart
Or you could just sit next to it forever because he has to drive it eventually! I so wish I lived near there surprised

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:34 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Good idea! surprised And if you found it, you could leave little notes for him under the windshield wiper! And a box of cookies and stuff xp heart
Or you could just sit next to it forever because he has to drive it eventually! I so wish I lived near there surprised

I wish I lived there too. sad

The only thing I'd hate about it is that it's not on a coast.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff