Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:37 am
Okay guys, basically this is the reincarnation of 'The Wolf Virus' because the person who was in charge of it seem to have mysteriously disappear.

Story:
Years ago, a a startling discovery was made. It started out simply enough...
A man decided to give blood to the Red Cross. Naturally, he had to be tested for any viruses. The entire check was clean. This man was healthy as a horse.
Then, an intern found something. A genetic disease in his bloodstream. It looked like AIDS at first. It was blood-borne and highly contagious, most likely spread for the same reasons AIDS was. But it wasn't AIDS...it was something different.
They scoured everything, from ancient scripts to modern reports, for some evidence as to what this might be. There was nothing, until until a doctor miraculously found the disease in a 1500's book.
It was Lycanthropy. The disease that, according to a writing by a 1500's scholar, turned man into wolf.
The doctors realized with a jolt of horror that thousands of people may have this Lycanthropy virus. If it spread like AIDS, then millions may be doomed.
It seem like a harmless disease but the next night..
The mass death of several doctors on the full moon startled and terrified billions. There was never a suggestion to start a fund to help cure Lycanthropy. People were scared. They dispatched 'werewolf hunters' to kill the people infected with Lycanthropy. It didn't matter who they were, what their age, their gender, or their race.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:41 am
Rules:
1. No cybering but you can do some romance just don't go too extreme or I'll have to ask you to take it to the PMs.
2. No godmodding or auto hitting
3. Be Semi Literate
4. Do NOT use ** -- or anything like that to signify actions
5.Use [[]] (()) {{}} for Out of Character
6. PM the profile with the subject as 'Bite me!' for hunters and for the werewolves, subject yours as 'Blood Lust' if you don't I will not accept your profile.
7. The most characters you can make is 3.
8. I will add or change the rules.
9. Have fun.

Thanks FreakyF R E A K Y for the title and the idea for #6.

New Rule(s):
Please tell me if your going away for more than 5 days, if you don't than I would have to remove your profile.

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:47 am
Profile Skeleton:

For Werewolves

[color=cyan][align=center][size=11]
Username-
Name-
Age-
How you got Lycanthropy-
Weapon(s)- (I know werewolves didn't really have weapons in the old fourm but you can in this just don't be too powerful or it'll be unfair to the hunters.)
Bio-
Description-(You may use pictures, describe but please no avatars)[/size][/align][/color]

For Hunters

[color=red][size=11][align=center]
Username-
Name-
Age-
Weapon(s)- (No more than 3 different weapons)
Why you hunt-
Bio-
Description-(You may use pictures, describe but please no avatars)[/align][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:49 am
Accepted Profiles for Werewolves:

Username- SweetHugz
Name- Violet
Age- 15
How you got Lycanthropy- She and her best friend cut each other's hands to become blood sisters. Her friend has Lycanthropy and Violet didn't know.
Weapon(s)- Twin swords that are about 5ft long.
Bio- Violet had a pretty good life with good friends. She goes to the most elite high school there, but all that changed when her best friend said they should become closer like blood sisters. Violet wanted to disagree but she thought the idea was cool. Unfortunately her friend was given blood too that has the Lycanthropy virus in it and now night she would change into a werewolf. Violet was the 2nd one to get Lycanthropy. She started a hangout for the werewolves. Violet is also the leader of the werewolves because of her skills and mastery with weapons.
Description: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb252/catgirl-around/Anime girl/animegirlshade.jpg
Wolf: User Image

FreakyF R E A K Y
Username- FreakyF R E A K Y
Name- Parker Tendon
Age- 21
How you got Lycanthropy- I had gotten into a fatal accident and needed a blood transfusion.
Weapon(s)- Claws, 12 inch knife
Bio- He's a seductive neko who loves to tease and knows what he wants. People usually don't get along with him because they can never really take him seriously and that really pisses him off.
Description- User Image

wolf: User Image

jinxercat2006

Username- jinxercat2006
Name- Annu Kiyana, but called "Kat"
Age- 15
How you got Lycanthropy- she lost blood from a car crash and was given tainted blood
Weapon(s)- none, except the usual werewolf powers
Bio- She was driving with her mother, (her father left her when she was a baby) and a unknown driver in a SUV ran into them and drove away. Her mother was killed, but she survived on the donated blood.
Description- User Image
and
User Image

Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Username- Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Name- Tala
Age- 17
How you got Lycanthropy- Mother was always secretly a wolf, and when she had Tala she was unlucky enough for the genes to be passed on to her and not her twin sister.
Weapon(s)- A dirk; a short sword that can also be thrown short distances.
Bio- Tala was one of a pair of twins. Her sister, Lucia managed to avoid the genes for lycanthropy somehow and hated Tala for it. Lucia and her father were both hunters until her father was killed by a wolf in Tala's pack. Her mother had been killed by her father years ago when he found out she was a wolf. Lucia always blamed Tala for her father's death, and will do almost anything to see her and her kind dead.
Description- Tala has long brown hair and green eyes. She always wears her long black leather trenchcoat with her dirk hidden in her belt underneath it so no one can see it.
As a wolf she has emerald eyes like normal, but with pitch black fur.

The Lord of Pestilence
Username- The Lord of Pestilence
Name- Daniel Bell
Age- 26
How you got Lycanthropy- Daniel was attacked 10 years ago, just before the pandemic.
Weapon(s)- None. He uses his claws when transformed and his hands when normal.
Bio- His world changed five days after his birthday. While camping with his father, Daniel heard something at their campsite and went to check on it. He saw a beast, something he's never seen before, ripping his dad apart. Daniel picked up a stick in desperation and attacked, but the thing just grabbed his arm with its mouth and threw him into a tree. To this day, he doesn't know why he's alive. It doesn't matter anymore. Daniel just tries to stay away from civilization and keep himself under control. Because he's been working at it for ten years, he has some measure of control while transformed, at least more than the average Lycanthrope.
Description- Daniel stands at about six feet even. He weighs around 180 pounds. He has a toned body and a handsome face. His eyes are hazel. He wears a dark red shirt and blue jeans. He doesn't wear any shoe, he lost them. His teeth are slightly longer and sharper than usual.
Transformed, he becomes seven feet even. His fur is silver and his eyes are golden. His jeans barely survive the transformation, but his shirt disintegrates if he doesn't take it off.

Blade_of_Hatred

Username- Blade_of_Hatred
Name- Akiera
Age- 16
How you got Lycanthropy- Through birth (Both parents)
Weapon(s)- Claws, agility, speed, and a real head for strategy
Bio- Born to parents who both had a very strong case of Lycanthropy, his disease was odd. His parents, who didn't know they were both Lycanthropics at the time, married immediately after his birth, thinking him to be a normal child. That was a new moon. Two nights after, on the crecent moon, They noticed his hair was getting wilder. At the half-moon, claws and fangs began to form, then at the 3/4 moon, ears and tail began to form. on the full moon, he was fully transformed, but as the moon waned he began to slowly turn back. His parents were very suprised, but knew they had to get rid of the child, so they set him floating down the river. he was later found by a Lycan elder, who raised him. He's not as savage as the rest, and not as strong, but they respect him as their tactical leader, and as a 'gifted one' who is never helpless except for on the new moon.
Description-User Image(Human. Lycan form is similar but wilder with fangs, claws, ears and tail

tsuki-onee

Username- tsuki-onee
Name- Luna
Age- 16
How you got Lycanthropy- was in a car accident & they used the intoxicated blood to save me
Weapon(s)- deal katana & her syth
Bio- she was abandoned young & lived on the streets. Luna was known as a theif to most but to the many other homeless she knew she was a way to survive. She would feed everyone around her but sometimes go weeks without eating herself. then a car hit her as she walked across the street & she shouldn't have lived but the toxic blood revived her
Description- User Image

wolf form: User Image

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:53 am
Accepted Profiles for Hunters:
Noltic

Username- Noltic
Name- Nicholas
Age- 17
Weapon(s)- Whip, Throwing knives
Why you hunt- For a cure
Bio- Nich was born and raised normally, but when he started high school the government started to realize he wasnt just some regular kid. His teachers recommended him to a program for born leaders. He was eventually inducted into a "non-existant battalion" of the canadian army. Duriong his service he was trained as a master of stealth and martial combat. After the wolf-virus pandemic his unit was dispatched to clean it up because of their high skill in stealth, this allowed most of them to not be heard even by the enhanced senses of the werewolves. He quit the army because they wanted only the destruction of werewolves. He fights not for a peace drowned in blood but a peace that is bourne on the wings of a cure, and he'll pass a silent edge through anyone who thinks differently.
Description-Average height, messy brown/red hair. Wears a long red frock coat, and other romantic period clothing.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Username- Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Name- Lucia
Age- 17
Weapon(s)- Pistol and throwing knives.
Why you hunt- Because of father's death
Bio- Lucia's twin is Tala, who got the genes for being a wolf from her mother but Lucia somehow didn't. Because of this she became a hunter like her father so she could wipe out people like her sister. When one of Tala's pack mates brutally murdered their father she blamed Tala for it and vowed revenge on her.
Description- Lucia's hair is a darker brunette than her sisters, and her eyes are grey. She wears red and black to show she's a hunter, and keeps her weapons close to hand at all times.

Mwaffle

Username- mwaffle
Name- Amato Grosvenor (Matteo or Matt)
Age- 20
Weapon(s)- Nothing more than what his employers provide for him; usually a handgun with a limited number of specialized bullets. However, he can be very resourceful when in danger and always keeps a family silver knife on him.
Why you hunt- for the money
Bio- Middle son of a poor family that moved from Europe, where the cramped living spaces of the ghettos intensified the horrors of the pandemic. Though he did not fully understand the virus, he knew well of its effects; his eldest brother was infected early on and the entire family suffered for it. Pinched for money, Amato- the now oldest son of the Grosvenor family- began hunting werewolves...
Description-
User Image
Usually wears his best shirt, which is nothing but an old white button up with a simple red tie and black slacks in public. A black trench coat (so faded the color now resembles a charcoal grey) if the weather permits. His dark eyes and hair set him apart from the rest of his family, who all sport the typical blue eyes and blonde hair.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:54 am
Announcements

1/15/08

Attention!
Jinxercat2006's account has been hacked. She can't log on the guild anymore.
My former account, jinxercat2006 (now jinx the cat 20), has been hacked! I'm telling you this because I am.. er, was a member of the Everything for Everyone guild, and a member of the Hunted Desire forum. I was REALLY hoping you could post that I will be absent from the forum until I figure out how or if i can get my account back. (I've filed a report, waiting for a responce)

Thanks SO much!

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:45 am
[One more hunter and I'll think I'll start the RP]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:37 pm
[Gah, every single RP I make, it always fails me crying ]

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:20 am
((why not try to recruit someone... and relax, i havent even the technical knowhow to make one of my own...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:34 am
((... O.o, i want to start!))  

jinxercat2006

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:04 am
[Well I was waiting for another hunter but why not, let's start!
This RP is now
Open!]

Violet prowled around the borders of their territory, checking for hunters or anything suspicious. Her weapons were nearby just in case. Her black and grey-white fur glistened in the moonlight as her yellow eyes scan through the bushes one last time before moving on. "It's too quiet." She thought.

[Just so you know, they transform every night.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:45 am
[[I PMed you my profiles, you haven't put them up yet. Shall I send them again?]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:42 am
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
[[I PMed you my profiles, you haven't put them up yet. Shall I send them again?]]
[ =O You did? I didn't get them! D: ]
Oh my! I'll send them again.
Is it ok to have a hunter and a wolf one?

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff