Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply APG Chatterbox
I'm so scared to tell him..what should i do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gui_Feng

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:55 pm
i'm having some problems with my life, well to be more exact my love life. i have no idea what to do. i'm so confused it's been bothering me for so many weeks. Anyway here's the situation:

There's this guy that i like at school. I'm friends with him but the thing is that he likes someone else. However he flirts alot with me. At frist i didn't really think about it..until he asked me to be his girlfriend TWICE. i thought he was joking around, cause to his friends that are girls we consider him a flirt. So that's why i don't know if he was joking around or he ment it for REAL. It's getting really bad cause i find myself liking him more and more. I"m a junior in high school and he's a senior so i'm afraid if i don't tell him soon time will run out..and i won't be able to spend time with him as much [if things work out that is]. And the issue of him liking the other girl...well the thing is that it's NOT possible between them.

huu~~~~ what do you guys think i should do? some people tell me to wait a while, others say that should tell him, while others say i should just grab him and kiss the heckers out of him. sweatdrop i'm so confused...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:45 pm
he doesnt have much loyalty if he isdating a girl and asking you to be his gf. best investagenhim more before telling him.

i tell the person how i feel before i let the person i oike go away  

miko chizaru

Indob0i

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:46 pm
im a guy so im not gonna answer that... confused  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:13 pm
Tell him before its too late! Tell him how you feel. Waiting isn't going to get you anywhere.

You don't know what the outcome is until you try it yourself biggrin

Michie`s Flips Inc.

Tokymo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:58 am
maybe the problems already been solved but if it isn't...
My GF told me that she liked me at the beggining of the year after i was broken up with, she got the courage to walk up to me and tell me and she is a junior and i am a senior, we will be going out a year this cumming sat. So i think u should get the courage to ask him. If he really likes u he will treat u right.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:13 am
Tell. Saves the both of you from guessing whether you like each other or not.  

dievian

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gui_Feng

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:47 am
Thanks guys i will gather up my courage!! >.<  
APG Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers