Submit

What do you think?
  PSH. Dyed hair is cool.
  Its weird.
  Its okay, I would never do it
View Results

[ `RAWR ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:59 pm
Is having dyed hair being...less asian? Or not normal?
Well, I mean celebrities do it.
But not so much for everyday people...? Out of all my friends, I'm the one with the lightest hair. & I've had my hair dyed for like 2 years.
This one girl[who was an asian wannabe] told me to dye my hair back because I wasn't being asian with dyed hair. She said I was 'trying not to be asian'. She claimed to be 'helping' me.
I was like 'WTF'. I wanted to slap her in the face.

[xxx]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:48 pm
I use to bleach my hair and i had my hair red once and sometimes i put white streaks in it but my hair is normally black.I like your hair  

BeiZhiMing

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:12 pm
That girl was talking a bunch of BS .. you don't need help being asian because you are asian .
It doesn't matter what you look like because asian is your ethnicity - if all asians looked asian then we'd all look the same ..
In my opinion dying hair is normal , I don't think nothing of it - though I've never dyed my hair (so right now it's black) . I'd love to dye my hair a dark brown or tinted blue or something like that 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:39 pm
♪♫Oh s**t!...
♫♥♪
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You should have smacked her
That's how we do in DC
talk2hand dramallama
You tell her that you ARE Asian
And that's SHE's the WANNABEE Asian
And tell her not to be jealous of your good looks
:33

Alot of Asian people dyed their hair here
I have have it highlighted
I've had it highlighted at least 3 times

So yea,
It makes no difference
:3

AGONY-The GazettE
[[STACKED RUBBISH]]

♫♥♪
Oh pardon me...♫♪

boba

Timid Gaian

[ `RAWR ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:50 pm
Haha.
Whoaa.
I live in DC too
>___<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:57 pm
♪♫Oh s**t!...
♫♥♪
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-chokes coughing-
Oly Shxt
really?!~
As in Washington DC?!
O:

AGONY-The GazettE
[[STACKED RUBBISH]]

♫♥♪
Oh pardon me...♫♪

boba

Timid Gaian

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:27 pm
Panda Got No Game
That girl was talking a bunch of BS .. you don't need help being asian because you are asian .
It doesn't matter what you look like because asian is your ethnicity - if all asians looked asian then we'd all look the same ..
In my opinion dying hair is normal , I don't think nothing of it - though I've never dyed my hair (so right now it's black) . I'd love to dye my hair a dark brown or tinted blue or something like that 3nodding

My dance is almost complete
But I think I have fallen for her
If it is true, my dance cannot be complete.

What she said.

If it is true, I will have to sacrifice myself
But I know my love for her
It is true.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:54 pm
everyone dyes their hair....wait let me rephrase that. everyone without a parent that'll kill u if u dye your hair dyes it. it's not even an asian thing, everyone does it. and that wannabe girl, forget her. ur hair is really pretty.  

Kazafistan

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:02 pm
    <!-- Someone who isn't even Asian is trying to tell you how to be Asian? Now, that is rather amusing in itself. But seriously, I am tired of seeing everyone try to define what makes someone Asian. It's your ethnicity that makes you Asian, not conforming to the stereotypes. -->

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:24 pm
Pssh that wannabe is funny! x3 W/e, I dye my hair and I "accidently" bleached my highlights and people said I looked more asian. x3 haha. That girl doesn't know what is ASIAN anyways. Don't listen to her and your hair looks nice, nothing wrong dying your hair, I'm planning to get highlights to my hair, it's currently my natural hair color which is dark brown but I can't stand to have one color in my hair!! >.< Well anyways, it's normal to get it dyed and who cares what people say, asian or not your still asian b/c that's who YOU ARE!! 3nodding  

XvXYuNiEXvX

-Dotted-Delete

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:57 pm
I brunt my hair ...does that make me less asian?
= | ...

lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:43 pm
I know a lot of non-asian people dye their hair black. Honestly, it looks horrible. which is beside the point BUT that doesn't mean that we have to be natural all the time. It is your hair, and you can do whatever you want with it.

Michie`s Flips Inc.

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:48 pm
i wish i could dye my hair... but its already got pretty light brown, even blond in one tiny part from the sun doing water sports and surfing, but i think its getting black again ( i hope) since its fall and the waters frezzing so im thinking of dying it RED!!! but my mom and dad restrict me from doing it for some reason... but anyways i think its cool to have the hair color you want cus it makes you unique ina way that is you emo  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:27 pm
Oh I have a question. I want to make my hair really light brown but dye doesn't do the trick so do I get blonde dye instead because obviously my hair isn't going to be blonde... but would that do the trick of getting the really fobby light brown wannabe euro hair color?  

Rainbow Pinku

1-TRUE-SH4WTY

2,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:24 pm
if your asian
you'll always be asian
don't matter what you do
dying your hair is nothing
you just change your appearance.