Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Maplestory jerks. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Dinosaur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:32 pm
Yes I am going to Name drop, Feel free to Defame them. I would be more than happy if you did. Yes Maplestory people f'ing wanna to bite there heads off and stuff.
Well You know the people that are always in Amoira and Henesy (You might know if you are in Scania) There F'ing annoying if you act silly. So Today I was shout being silly I wanna go to a Wedding cuz they look fun, and Get this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yup there all really annoying most of those people. For about 10 minutes they kept flaming me thing like:

Your mom_________last night
Your So poor ______

Oh and don't worry theres more... I think I am packing my bags and quitting Maplestory most people are flat out AssHoles.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:25 pm
Mind telling me where you are in the picture?  

Zarow

Skittlies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:35 pm
I'm sorry, things cannot get easier. Please don't quit maplestory crying (you should join broa, i play on broa, broa is a respectful world and fun) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:38 pm
Zarow
Mind telling me where you are in the picture?

Wow Sorry, umm... dude with the Suana Robe and leaf.  

Digital Dinosaur

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:56 pm
Maybe you should exam things from their perspective?

You do know when people get married on maple that someone is paying for the wedding with real money right?

Depending on which place you're getting married at, the groom and the bride are limited on how many invites they get.

If they want 10 more invites, they have to change 3k in nx for it.

If they have a cathedral wedding they get 25 invites each.
Chapel is 15 each.

On special days like weddings, most people prefer to invite friends, guild mates and those they are familiar with rather than a complete stranger.

The couple getting married is already bombarded with spam already or if they were having a conversation you could have disrupted it with your begging.

Trust me I remember how my wedding was like. I had to get more invites cause we invited over 50 people that we knew to our wedding.

I know you wanted to see a wedding but its very rare that people invite random people they aren't familar or associated with to their wedding. Maybe you should try watching on youtube or get married yourself??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGIWJT75esw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsCFioY4qrM

I think quitting maple and asking others to defame those in the ss over something as little as this is a little overreacted? Try to take some deep breaths?

But I do agree some remarks did go a little too far. Like that guy's. Sadly maple is populated with players of all ages/maturity levels.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:42 pm
I thought you were yusuke.

Thankfully not.

Quit?

How foolish.

As the other person above me said, weddings are for friends and family, not strangers.

Yes, someone will invite you eventually if you keep asking, but still, these people are just assholes.

Try again.

Or just stop.

By no means does that mean you should quit.

Just because 2 people are assholes doesn't mean everyone is.

But then again, you can do as you wish.

And BTW, I do know Scania 1, Henesys/Amoria...

I don't hang around there much, but when I do, its often only Mayas House, and no one is really an a*****e there.

I've only run into one a*****e, lAIRl or something, making excuses for the retarded guild she was in.

"We created this guild to promote the word as family orientated."

(the guild was [V]agina)

Me: -says something about excuses-

Her: -whines and whines and whines-

Honestly, the words filtered for a reason.

Her excuse, there are middle schoolers pregnant or something doesn't make it right. -_-

But yeah, thats just the only a*****e I've met.

Quit, or don't quit, it's your choice.

Let me say, if you quit, its for the stupidest ******** reason ever.

A Rusty Nail

chapstik

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:27 pm
Once you find a closeknit group in MapleStory, you can all gang up together on them and show them why being a jerk doesn't pay off. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:41 pm
Too bad, suck it up u wimp. Ur a very weak person. A group of people flame you, and you whine a sissy. Be the big man and walk away from something like that an not think twice. Your home life must be very comfortable (even if you don't think so).  

Brighte

lnvisable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:32 pm
Meh Scanias just like that. but there are the few respectable ones. I play scania my self so well if I can ever get maple to work again you can hang out with me sometime if you want. Ign Eyvel I play scania.

Though remember there are many no offence to some gaians but there are a lot of yong age groups and some well not all but some try and "pretend to be cool" anyhow or you could always try another server I played windia for a bit a while back there comunity is pretty good and beras is okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:34 pm
Also, we could hang out.

Well, you and my friend who now plays my account.

Just whisper SpikeSan if hes ever on and say "Dylan said you have to hang out with me." or somthing.

Also if you must, to at least get away, may I suggest trying out Trickster Online? razz

tricksteronline.com

If you decide to play that, I play Jewelia, usually on Pearl Server.

My name there is Kamasutra

A Rusty Nail

Digital Dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:54 am
hisako`
Too bad, suck it up u wimp. Ur a very weak person. A group of people flame you, and you whine a sissy. Be the big man and walk away from something like that an not think twice. Your home life must be very comfortable (even if you don't think so).

Thats Nice... no leave please? :/ now ur the jerk by flaming me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:56 am
A Rusty Nail
Also, we could hang out.

Well, you and my friend who now plays my account.

Just whisper SpikeSan if hes ever on and say "Dylan said you have to hang out with me." or somthing.

Also if you must, to at least get away, may I suggest trying out Trickster Online? razz

tricksteronline.com

If you decide to play that, I play Jewelia, usually on Pearl Server.

My name there is Kamasutra

Its not that I am so mad, it just pisses me off. They made be maturely at all. I have some friends now thats all. Also for Trickster I used to play, but no one really talks in the game, I was a Magican. I hated how you can't really change ur look until you job adv. also slowed my computer down.  

Digital Dinosaur

Digital Dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:57 am
lnvisable
Meh Scanias just like that. but there are the few respectable ones. I play scania my self so well if I can ever get maple to work again you can hang out with me sometime if you want. Ign Eyvel I play scania.

Though remember there are many no offence to some gaians but there are a lot of yong age groups and some well not all but some try and "pretend to be cool" anyhow or you could always try another server I played windia for a bit a while back there comunity is pretty good and beras is okay.

some Groups in Scania that show up are kinda fun to hang around. I wouldn't changed servers Cause i have a good amount of friends there, mostly high and lower lvl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:16 am
Personally I ignore the jerks of MS because I know I am better than them for not attacking people verbally. I stopped playing my Scanian character because of people like that. I'm glad Broans mostly avoid each other. Well they avoid me. xD  

Skyfire Kirin

Zarow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:56 am
If hate is such a strong word

I apologize. Yes, people are a problem, but why QUIT over it?
I'm accepting the fact that most people can be asses, but for the time being, this Maple Story guild is where I feel most comfortable.
Humans are simple creatures, yet very annoying (myself included.)
It's nothing to quit over.
Trust me.
Unless you have no friends,
No life (On Maple),
And never have fun
Then don't quit.
(By the way, I'm testing my post-form. I got my friend(s) to come up with the saying..
They probably used the internet anyway. What do you think?)

Why do we use it?

Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces