Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

-rayne_svit_kona-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:31 pm
I'm moving Cyprus to here for any who saw it on the forums.

Dear Parents,

Your child has been accepted into the Cyprus School for gifted individuals.
Your child has displayed special abilities beyond what a normal classroom can accomodate.

We are starting classes soon, so say goodbye to your children, and leave them in our capable hands for the semester

Sincerely, Headmistress Anaraisa Gryffiths

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:35 pm
Rules-

-Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13

-Fights are allowed, but again- PG-13

-Cursing is tolerated, but not welcomed. If it gets out of hand, prepare to be kicked out

-This is a LITERATE RP. Form complete sentences, no chat speak, and lYk3 n0n3 0f +h!5!

-Ask others before you include them in fights, or romance. Through PM please.

-Third person point of view. "Dialouge" ((Out of Character))

-Follow Gaia rules

-My word is law, deal with it

-You can be the opposite gender

-One character per person (except me)

-Don't start posting until after I say we're open

-I reserve the right to change these rules so XP

-NEW RULE NO. ONE- Try to post at least every two days! Let me know if you can't

-rayne_svit_kona-

-rayne_svit_kona-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:40 pm
Schedule-

Yes, everyone gets the same schedule

Monday through Friday
6:15- Wake up
7:00- Breakfast
7:45- Free Time/Chorus*
8:30- Mathematics
9:30- Social Studies/History
10:30- Training
11:30- Language
12:30- Lunch
1:15- Free Time
2:00-Training
3:00- Reading/Literature
4:00- Sports*
6:00- Dinner
7:00- Free Time
10:30- Lights Out

*If you do not participate in these, then you do not have to go to them.

Saturday-
8:00- Wake up
9:00- Breakfast
10:00- Training
12:30- Lunch
1:15- Chorus
2:00- Sports
The rest of Saturday is free

Sunday is free

These are the subjects that you can teach (if you want to be a teacher)
Chorus
Mathematics
Social Studies/History
Power training
Language
Reading/Literature
Coach

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:45 pm
Dormitories-
Student Dorms
Info-
Suites. Two to a room. Co-ed.
1A- Rayne, Leon
2A- Ariel, Kianna
3A- Noltic, Chloe Zola
4A- Amaya, Madison
5A- Ayama, OPEN

Teacher Dorms
Info-
One big room. Solitary.
1B- Headmistress Gryffiths
2B- Ms. Rinthe
3B- OPEN
4B- OPEN
5B- OPEN
6B- OPEN
7B- OPEN

-rayne_svit_kona-

-rayne_svit_kona-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:06 pm
Character Information-
Use this format to make your character bio. I get two characters because I'm special, and I need to demonstrate.
PM me the information. DO NOT POST!
Make the subject- Cyprus Application

Students (2 boys, 0 girls)

[size=9][align=center][b]Username[/b]
Put your user name
[b]Character[/b]
Character's name. Last, First please
[b]Race[/b]
Be creative. If your person is all human, I won't accept you.
[b]Age[/b]
Highschool age
[b]Height[/b]
Height
[b]Weight[/b]
Weight
[b]Gender[/b]
Boy or Girl
[b]Orientation[/b]
Straight, bi, or gay/lesbian
[b]Ability(ies)[/b]
Be creative. No more than 5 please. No one likes a show off.
[b]Extra Cirriculars[/b]
Sports, chorus or neither. Don't specify which sport.
[b]Biography[/b]
Your person's story. Be creative.
[b]Random[/b]
Pets, non-power abilities, fears?
[b]Dislikes[/b]
What doesn't your person like?
[b]Likes[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
What does your person look like? Picture please. (URL, not image insert)
[b]Crushes[/b]
You can just tell me when you want your person to develop a crush
[b]Dorm number[/b]
I'll assign this. You can request a dorm if you'd like.[/align][/size]

Teacher stuff.
5 teachers
[align=center][size=9][b]Username[/b]
Put your user name
[b]Character[/b]
Character's name. Last, First please
[b]Race[/b]
Be creative. If your person is all human, I won't accept you.
[b]Age[/b]
25+ please
[b]Height[/b]
Height
[b]Weight[/b]
Weight
[b]Gender[/b]
Boy or Girl
[b]Orientation[/b]
Straight, bi, or gay/lesbian
[b]Ability(ies)[/b]
Be creative. No more than 5 please. No one likes a show off.
[b]Subject[/b]
Choose ONE from the list
[b]Biography[/b]
Your person's story. Be creative.
[b]Random[/b]
Pets, non-power abilities, fears?
[b]Dislikes[/b]
What doesn't your person like?
[b]Likes[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
What does your person look like? Picture please. (URL, not image insert)
[b]Crushes[/b]
You can just tell me when you want your person to develop a crush. This is also where to indicate if your character is married or not
[b]Dorm number[/b]
I'll assign this. You can request a dorm if you'd like.[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Students:
Username
-rayne_svit_kona-
Character
Gryffiths, Rayne
Race
Elf, Angel
Height
5'10
Weight
Orientation
Straight
Ability(ies)
Extreme speed, agility, and strength, the ability to see people's true intentions/feelings
Extra Cirriculars
Chorus, sports
Biography
Rayne came from a normal family. She had a mother, a father, and a brother. All of whom, like most elves, were extremely fair. When she was born, her father realized something was wrong when she was born with wings.
Her mother was faced with the difficult task of explaining why their daughter was part angel.
Rayne's father lost his mind that day, and in a drunken rage killed his adulturous wife, though his children didn't know.
He had also planned on annialating his false daughter, but decided against it, and raised the children on his own.
As a teenager, Rayne was always outgoing, and kind, but it was changed when she came home to her father, who since his wife's death, had turned to the arms of alcohol. He was particularly dunk on this day, and was pacing and crying at his wife's grave. Rayne was concerned for her father, and asked him what ailed him. Uninhibited, he gave an account of what happened to her mother that night, and why she, unlike her father and mother, had the wings of an angel. Torn between hatred, fear, and sympathy for her father, she saw no other recourse than to devote herself to her studies and extra-cirriculars to distract her from the heartbrake she felt.
She leapt at the chance to get away from her troubled past, and come to Cyprus
She despises the fact that her Aunt is the headmaster, even though it was the only reason she could come.
She doesn't want special treatment.
Random
-Has a housecat sized tiger named Irina. She follows Rayne around everywhere.
-Is caring, and kind
-Is afraid of little because of her logical approach to everything.
Dislikes
Slackers, womanizers, meat (Rayne is a veg.)
Appearance
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/scoobydoo4155/wings.jpg
Crushes
None yet
Dorm number
1A

Username
Maggalette
Character
Midnight, Kianna aka Kiki or Kia
Race
A half blooded mutant the mutant genes are from her father's side
Height
5'9"
Weight
Orientation
bi-sexual
Ability(ies)
I can heal people but when I do I can see into ones past and into there future seeing there most horrable moments of there lives but it takes alot of my energy
Extra Cirriculars
chorus
Biography
My name is Kianna Lynn Midnight you may call me Kiki or Kia, I was born on October 31 which also happened to beHalloween.I am an only child of my mother and father we have lived here my whole life. When I turned 5 my father thought it was a good idea to takeme fishing that day was nice and warm even in the early morning.We had so much fun even though we didn't ceatch anything as we were driving home my father looked back at me to tell me something I screamed and pointed ahead.

the car that was in front of us stopped suddenly and our car ran right into it our car flipped over the car we had hit and landed on the wheels we were okay but before we could say anything another car hit us the car rolled agian I made it but I couldn't see my father, getting out of my booster seat I crawled out the window and looked into see hat he was dead after he died I started to notice odd things about myself I could heal people but that lead to seeing horrid images that I could never describe when my mother who I thought I could trust learned of my powers she locked me inside the basement until the letter came and gave me up with out looking back at me.
Random
I have a black kitten named Midnight
Dislikes
Hypocrites, posers, people who think they are better then others
Appearance
Kiki
Crushes
Ariel
Dorm number
2A

Username
Twilights Lily
Character
Ray, Chloe Zola
Race
Sylph
Height
5'4
Weight
Orientation
Straight
Ability(ies)
Air control and flight. She also has the ability to accelerate her speed as well as others. One last thing, she can shrink things, to make them easier to carry, she keeps a lot of stuff hidden like that.
Extra Curricular
Neither
Biography
Timid and quiet, Chloe had always been talked badly about, not just behind her back, but people have started to talk about her as if she wasn't there, because they know she won't say anything or do anything about it, being under weight made her feel weak over the boys and girls that tormentated her. She barely speaks during class, because she's either spacing out or actually trying to pay attention to whatever is being taught. When around good friends, she can be talkative, but mostly she just listens and nods. She is usually the "Tutor" of the group, mostly in subjects like math and history. Since she was fourteen she's been studying to become a helicopter pilot. This year she was going to take a few more classes to get her hours and finally get her license, but since she was invited to the school, she has to wait a couple of months before she can do so.
Random
She has a shrunken bow and arrow that she keeps in her bag. She also has a pet eagle that comes to visit her every so often when she's outside. She has big feathered wings that grow out of her back in dangerous or stressful situations, it's very painful and involuntary. But she also has spirit type wings that she can summon at any time, but isn't as powerful as the feathered wings and doesn't last long, maybe two hours at best.
Dislikes
Liars, people who talk bad about her…in front of her. Windy days.
Clear skies, truthful people, flying, history.
Appearance
Chloe
Crushes
None so far, probably the first guy that is actually nice to her.
Dorm number
3A

Username
SweetHugz
Character
Suoh, Ayame
Race
1/3 Angel, 1/3 Werewolf and 1/3 Elf
Height
About 5'6
Weight
110 lbs.
Orientation
Straight
Ability(ies)
Ayame has 3 different forms she can transform into whenever she feels like it. But she usually stays in her elf form. She can become an angel, a werewolf or stay as an elf. When she changes into a different form, she looks completely different because of her heritage. Her powers come from these tiny orbs that are no smaller than a marble. They usually float around her or the orbs stay hidden inside her pocket. She has many orbs, each are different color that represent different powers. No one has seen all of Ayame's orbs and live to tell it. Ayame posses incredible speed so it will be hard to dodge her arrows.
Extra Curricular
Chorus
Biography
Ayame was an angel but since she was part elf no one exactly liked her. Everybody especially dislike her because she was part werewolf. She was bit by one when werewolves raided her world and now Ayame can become a werewolf whenever she feels like it. Everyone in her world was either an angel or elf. No one was dared to mix breeds; if they were they were cast out of their world. Her parents were cast out but the king decided to keep Ayame so the people would see what would happen if they mixed breeds again. Ayame had a harsh life, every where she would go an elf or angel would pick on her and throw things at her. She was left with nothing to defend with except her magic and her bow and arrows which was left by her dad that was suppose to be magical if the bow has approved of its new master or not. She wasn't very good at controlling her magic yet so all the people who picked on her would ended up very injured. The king threw her to the most dangerous part of the city where they wouldn't have to deal with her. But the people there would just pick on her again but one day her magic opened up a portal that would take her to a different place. Ayame had nothing but the clothes on her back. She decided she would go in, it would be better than this place.
Random
Pets: Ayame has a rare magical baby bird that strengths her magical powers when it is by her side. The baby bird is a female, called Suzume.
Fears: Rats and bugs.
Dislikes
Bullies, womanizers and lazy people.
Animals, Reading, Drawing, and Singing/Music
Appearance
Ayame
Crushes
I don't know for now.
Dorm number
4A

Username
xEarthsxEyesx
Character
Shimmerea, Amaya
Race
1/4 Mermaid, 1/2 Angel, 1/4 human
Height
5'2
Weight
Orientation
Straight
Ability(ies)
- If even splashed with water her legs will stick together and transfigure in to a beautiful, seaweed green, fish tail, complete with fin and scales. 5 minutes away from water should change her legs back to normal though.
- Because of her 1/2 angel genes she can grow large feathery wings, but because of the unatural balance between mermaid and angel, her wings are of better use in the water, where the feathers fall out and become translucent, powerful wings to propel her through water at unimaginable speeds.
- She's absolutly gorgeous, which is only to be expected from two such respectable races combined. Her voice is alluring as is her appearence.
Extra Cirriculars
Chorus
Biography
She was a gift from the sea, her adoptive parents say, which is practically true. A 3/4 angel, 1/4 human mated with a half mermaid, half human, but because of racial conflicts between the two races at the time, it was impossible to raise the child properly. So the father, the angel, lowered his daughter from heaven down to her mother, the mermaid, to deliver their child to a caring human family they had picked out specifically. The family found their new baby washed up upon the nearby shore, tail and wings and all. For eight years they kept Amaya from the ocean or any bodies of water but they couldn't keep her away for long. The ocean was just to close to her heart.
When Amaya found out about her special 'powers', contrary to her parents beleif she was absolutly thrilled. The rest of her life went by pretty normaly, except of course her parents begged her not to reveal her heritage. Slave traders might find out about her valuable blood and capture her to sell, and that was the last thing the family wanted. Amaya loved her family so much, and she'd do anything for them, so it she kept the secret happily, and securely. Though she's been curious about who her biological parents were, she's never actually bothered to go looking for them. She's completely content with the parents who have loved her, and brought her up as their own daughter. In fact, she's not even sure if she wants to meet her real parents.
Normally she is very bubbly and optomistic, but just as waves can change in an instant, so can Amaya's mood. Be careful, though most of the time she's sweet and caring, she may do underhanded and sly deeds for things such as revenge.
Random
She absolutly afraid of fire, and will avoid it at all costs.
She also has naturally, and sometimes dangerously weak ankles.
Dislikes
Rude, inconsiderate people, lazy people, pessimistic attitudes, pressure, fire ... and seafood.
All animals, any aspect of nature, water, collecting little souveniers from places or moments she always wants to remember, friends, friendly people, learning, the ocean, singing, guitar, music, painting, mirrors, bubbles, light, and magic.
Appearance
Mermaid/Angelic Form
Human Form (Just picture her more mature looking)
Crushes
[ None yet, but you never know ]
Dorm number
5A

Username
Noltic
Character
Belmont, Noltic
Race
Human/Undead
Height
5'11"
Weight
Orientation
Straight
Ability(ies)
Practiced Alchemist
Extra Cirriculars
Sport
Biography
He was a very young boy when he discovered that he could actually perform the alchemy in his grandfather's study books. He soon became a very adept student of it learning from the great alchemists of the past like Aristotle or dante. He soon tried things that were far beyond any human's capacity. He attempted to create life. That was the day he died. There was a horrible accident that he could not understand, and at the young age of twelve he was an outcast to his entire family except his mother and father and younger brother. His actual name was Morris, but he took the name of the hunters of old who's blood he shared and swore to rid the world of creatures such as himself, of creatures that are unatural.
Random
Noltic is a very just and true person, he is most likely one of the last hero's to come out of the belmot bloodline. He does not think himself worthy of the twisted repreive of death he has been given. His yellow eyes avoid those of others, and he wears cloth over most of his skin so as not to chill with his cold touch.
Dislikes
He disdains things that are unnatural, things created from the lust of power.
Like any regular teenager he has hobbies, but those arent very conventional even still.
Appearance
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs4/300W/i/2004/247/3/f/Juste_Belmont.jpg
Crushes
Ill see what happens... and ill warn someone if need be
Dorm number
3A

Character
Faulkes, Leon
Race
Changeling
Height
6' 6"
Weight
180 lbs.
Orientation
Straight
Abilities
Can change into things he has seen, Great reflexes, Great guitarist
Extra Cirriculars
Chorus
Biography
Leon grew up in a forest with his brother and sister, who taught him how to live for the first ten years of his life. His brother and sister were assasinated when the government found out where his convict siblings were. He has lived on his own ever since, until now, when he get's sent a mysterious random letter from the Cyprus Academy...
Random
Leon owns a pet cat named Kerina
Dislikes
Preps, Jocks, Hypocrites, Nuisances of every kind
Playing his guitar, Girls, Writing (songs, storys, etc.), Reading, Singing
Appearance
Leon Faulkes
Crushes
None at the moment
Dorm number
1A

Username
El_Munchadore
Character
Pierce, Ariel
Race
Elf, Demon
Height
5'8''
Weight
Orientation
Straight
Ability(ies)
Extreme speed. Extreme strength and grace. Demonic mind control- limited due to little demonic blood.
Extra Cirriculars
Sports, Chorus
Biography
Ariel was taken in the dark of night by his elf mother, Bareia, from his maniacal half-demon father, Crizan.
They took refuge in a cellar of a friend, only to be turned in 14 years later by the very friend that saved them.
His father deemed Ariel innocent, for he was only 3 at the time of his escape, and sentence Bareia to execution, forcing Ariel to watch the fate of traitors.
Ariel's father had no interest in his son, and sent him to the Cyprus School.
The only positive thing the he'd ever done for his son.
Random
Has a cat, Taelnor. Because of his elven heritage, is slender, tall, and athletic. Also has a natural musical ability (Singing, dancing, playing instruments). Is vegetarian.
Dislikes
Loathes those who pretend to be intellectual, loathes guy-flirts
Women (Respectfully) Music, Animals, writing
Appearance
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z246/IceWolf102/anime guys/Knast_Shima-1.jpg
Crushes
None yet
Dorm number
2A

Username
FreakyF R E A K Y
Character
India, Madison
Race
He is half vampire, on fourth elf and one fourth angel
Height
5'10''
Weight
Orientation
Bisexual
Ability(ies)
Mind Reading (Physic Abilities)
Seduction
Extra Curriculars
Chorus
Biography
He was born in London, but moved to America when he was seven. His parents loved him so much, they didn't let anything hurt him, but when they saw he was showing weird signs that children shouldn't show, as in moving things around the room without touching them, they disgarded him and sent him to live with his grandparents whom learned to deal with his 'gifts' to a certain extent, but were starting to get overwhelmed as he grew. They were reluctant to find that he had been accepted into this "special" school.
Random
Pets: Two Kittens and a Puppy
Fears: Failure
Dislikes
Annoying People
Violence
Being Hurt
Girls
Having Fun
Learning
Appearance
Madison India
Crushes
No One At The Moment
Dorm number
4A

Teachers:
Username
-rayne_svit_kona-
Character
Gryffiths, Anaraisa
Race
Elf, demon
Height
5'7''
Weight
Orientation
Straight
Ability(ies)
Light manipulation, dark manipulation. Extreme speed
Subject
Headmistress/Choral Director
Biography
Anaraisa's Brother was wronged by his wife. She prepetually denies the fact that he was wrong to kill her.
But when he turned to drink, Anaraise kept an eye on her niece. She only interfered by taking Rayne to Cyprus once she was so petrified of her father, she couldn't sleep at night.
At least now Rayne can be safe.
Random
Headmistress Gryffiths loves her niece.
She can sing very well
She is afraid of angels
Dislikes
Fuzzy things, animals in general, tone-deaf people, slackers
Appearance
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/fintaice6/?action=view¤t=463.jpg
Crushes
None, not married
Dorm number
1B

Username
xl3kittie3lx
Character
Rinthe, Vitoria
Race
Banchee, Angel, Elf
Height
6'2''
Weight
Orientation
Straight
Ability(ies)
Able to tell if people are about to die (she can't tell when because she's not all banchee), Superior physical abilities (agility, speed, strength), Able to fly
Subject
Power Training
Biography
Though she isn't aware of it, Victoria was abandoned as an infant because of her strong banchee traits. Her mother, who was the parent that was part banchee, was weak, and could do nothing to dissuade her husband from abandoning their child. Not knowing what else to do, the mother blessed her daughter in two ways.
One was to give her enhanced physical abilities to survive on her own until her second gift arrived, a loving family that would take care of her.
Her adoptive, human, parents did not care that their daughter was a banchee.
When Victoria first learned how to talk she informed her mother that she had dreams of her dying.
The mother was disturbed and cast her away.
The mother was killed in a fire the next day.

Victoria grew up thinking her mother had not wanted her, but truly her biological mother did.
After the fire, Victoria's true mother did everything she could to keep her daughter safe. Also blessing her with the ability to fly.

Victoria soared (no pun intended) through school, but was always made fun of for her wings and atheletic abilities. The job offered at Cyprus was the only time anyone ever appreciated her gifts.
Random
Victoria has a white raven that often crows meaningless dravel, but if it ever offers anyone serious advice, it would be a good idea to listen. It can rarely forsee events.
Victoria is afraid of fire, but at the same time is facinated by it. She constantly confronts the fear.
She is a fair singer.
Dislikes
Students that down talk themselves.
Students that try their best, regardless of their skill
Appearance
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/fintaice6/lostangelthumb.jpg
Crushes
No crush. Not married.
Dorm number
2B

-rayne_svit_kona-

-rayne_svit_kona-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:23 pm
User Image
When the RP starts, when posting, do what I did.
1. Click "Imgleft" button.
2. Type in the url for your picture, making sure not to have two "http://"'s
Quite simple really.

Only do it for your first post.

(That is Rayne, by the way)

{Edit}
For those of you that have more than one picture chose ONE. Prefferably the one that your character looks like most often.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:51 am
A note for my ever-patient pupils-

The school will be opened for students once one more teacher signs on for the school year.

Unfortunately, classes cannot begin until every student has arrived, as with teahcers.

If you arrive early you will have a great opportunity to unpack, familiarize yourself with the campus and organize your dormitory, which the stragglers will not get as good of a chance to organize themselves.

Thank you for arriving early, and shame on those who haven't.

-Headmistress Anaraisa Gryffiths

-rayne_svit_kona-

-rayne_svit_kona-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:58 pm
readysetgo!

Cyprus is open!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:07 pm
User ImageRayne paced the halls relentlessly. Irina was pading behind her, playfully trying to capture her wings.

"I can't believe I'm the stupid headmistress's niece!" she said to no one in particular.

It wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It was the reason she was here, instead of being entangled in the turmoil between her and her father.
But she hated that she got special treatment as the niece of the headmistress. For instance, her dorm was the biggest of them all.
And she had to be at school a week early with no contact with anyone her own age.

Now, the first day of students' arrival, she refused to be trapped in her dorm. She wanted the first contact she could get with anyone. Anyone.

That was why she was standing in the doorway. Waiting for any and all, since the main doors were the easiest way into the building.

Come on people! Get here! she thought.

-rayne_svit_kona-

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:34 pm
User Image
[Ugh, I don't know why but the my RPC character's picture in the profile isn't showing up on the link. Is it showing up for you? By the way I can't see your picture Rayne.]

Ayame got out of the car she was in with Suzume resting peacefully on her shoulder. She grabbed her suitcase from the trunk and clutched her bag nervously. Ayame knew she arrived early but she wanted to get to know some people first. "Here goes nothing." She muttered to herself. "I hope theres no one that is like the people from my world.

[Edit:
Ayame in her angel form and in her werewolf form, this is just incase if you guys can't see it in my profile]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:42 pm
((DX It was working. The link still works so if you want to see Rayne just click it))

Rayne saw a girl coming out of a car, and practically lunged at her, but realizing it might make her look a little desperate (if not that then derranged) and adopted a more casual walk, though her speed still made it look like she was running.

She could tell the girl was slightly nervous as well so she gave a warm smile, and leapt at Irina, who was getting a hungry look in her eye.

-rayne_svit_kona-

-rayne_svit_kona-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:31 pm
"Hi! My name is Rayne, and this," she said holding up a complacent Irina, "is Irina."
Relief to talk to anyone besides Irina filled Rayne, she was really grateful someone else got here.
"What dorm are you in? Maybe I can help you."
Rayne's enthusiasm was borderline psycopathic.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:32 pm
( Dx I still can't see your picture. They said the it's over the bandwidth thing. And sorry for posting so late, my internet is reallllllllllly slow today and I had to do something.]

Ayame saw a girl coming her way. She nodded her head politely and Suzume gave a little chirp as a greeting. She carried her things and walked closer. "Hi. My name is Ayame and this is Suzume" She said, smiling a little. "I'm in room-" She looked at the letter. "4A. What about you?"

SweetHugz

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:49 pm
User ImageChloe hopped out of the car, with her bag behind her. The official who she was with but a charm on her bag that allowed it to fly behind her.
"Thank you, sir." She said quietly to the official, who was in the driver's seat.
"No problem! See you around." He said, smiling wide and reaching to close the passenger door, and he speed off.
Chloe watched the car speed off, and sighed. As she stared to walk towards the school, an eagle landed on her bag.
"Oh, it's you." She whispered, the eagle squawked in the enjoyment.
"I still haven't given you a name…" She said, reaching to pet the bird. She decided against it though, and walked into the direction of the school's main doors. She took a deep breath, and walked forward, as the bag followed, the eagle expanded its wings but settled again, staying on the bag.
Chloe noticed two other girls, and she could feel her insides tangle.
"M-maybe I should go another way." She said. She was prety much frozen in place though, wondering what other way she could go.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff