Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
HEY EVERYONE ..THIS IS ASIANGIRL !! I'M PERMANENTLY BANNED Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VinaGal

Visiting Visitor

46,065 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:10 pm
AsianGirl is currently permanently banned from gaia. If you want to know why, visit my profile for more info

I contacted gaia but they refused to listen to my story and said they won't unban the account

grr this sucks big time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:58 pm
That's awful! D:  

Takako Mizuki

~[TheMagicBirdy]~

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:58 pm
>.< That must suck terribly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:33 pm
In My Heart I know...

Oh im soo sorry
One time they banned me so my grandma sent them a letter...
Yeah you could try that and if you have already done so then im really sorry.User Image

Love will always Prevail.....User Image

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:21 pm
Geeze. It seems all the rich ones are getting banned or hacked for no reason.

I'm sorry about your account. It sucks even more if you've been on Gaia for a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:04 pm
Damn , sorry to hear about that .

Can't you try again ? Or I guess they won't compromise ?

Panda Got No Game

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

How could they do that? This story stinks injustice. I don't get the fact they even banned your sister's account when she didn't have anything to do with this. They should dig deeper in this botting case and not randomly ban Gaians when they are possibilities that they're innocent. Why didn't they make sure at 110% that you were guilty? =/

Gaia disappoints me.

It feels so right
To
night…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:07 pm
I second Valerie D8 Seriously, Gaia, what the heck?

I hope you find a way to get your account up again :T I'm real sorry to hear about what happened. gah.

Inkieee!
Crew

VinaGal

Visiting Visitor

46,065 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:27 am
Quote:
Hello -

While we are sympathetic to your situation you do admit that your
cousin had
been doing this. All the computers are on the same computer network and
we
have no way to determine who was physically at the computer that was
botting.

Further, you admitted that you gave away your account password which is
also
a bannable offense.

The accounts will remain banned. We do not not tolerate botting.

Quote:
Hello -

We can appreciate your situation but we will not be unbanning your
account.

Gaia refuses to listen to my story and doesn't bother to look into our accounts to see if we bot or profit from botting. I remember reading some girl got banned because her brother botted (they shared the same computer) and gaia unbanned her because she said she had donated lots of money to gaia. Perhaps gaia only unbans people who donated to them? my sister and I have never donated to gaia and that could be why gaia refuses to investigate our accounts further. evil  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:32 am
new_asiangirl
Quote:
Hello -

cousin had
we
botting.

also
a bannable offense.

Quote:
Hello -

account.

Gaia refuses to listen to my story and doesn't bother to look into our accounts to see if we bot or profit from botting. I remember reading some girl got banned because her brother botted (they shared the same computer) and gaia unbanned her because she said she had donated lots of money to gaia. Perhaps gaia only unbans people who donated to them? my sister and I have never donated to gaia and that could be why gaia refuses to investigate our accounts further. evil

Well... think of it from their situation. For example, if a user was found to have made a post that gives links to a scamming site, and upon ban the user claims that someone else was using the computer, with the account details that he had given out, what would you do if you were part of Gaia team? Do you let them go simply because they said they weren't the one on the computer? Having been a GM (game master) in another online game, I can tell you that in that game, I'd ban you and keep you banned too, no matter how truthful your story might be. Because we simply can't take the chance that you are lying, or the chance that you will do it again, because the consequences were minimal.  

Damien_deuce

VinaGal

Visiting Visitor

46,065 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:14 am
Damien_deuce
new_asiangirl
Quote:
Hello -

cousin had
we
botting.

also
a bannable offense.

Quote:
Hello -

account.

Well... think of it from their situation. For example, if a user was found to have made a post that gives links to a scamming site, and upon ban the user claims that someone else was using the computer, with the account details that he had given out, what would you do if you were part of Gaia team? Do you let them go simply because they said they weren't the one on the computer? Having been a GM (game master) in another online game, I can tell you that in that game, I'd ban you and keep you banned too, no matter how truthful your story might be. Because we simply can't take the chance that you are lying, or the chance that you will do it again, because the consequences were minimal.

shouldn't they investigate further such as look into the accounts to see if we bot or profit from botting ? What if someone plays gaia at their school or at a library and someone else comes in uses the same computer to bot, then the other person also gets ban because he/she uses a public computer? is it fair? i think not.

Their email stated "banned from botting or profit from botting"
Completely UNTRUE! accounts AsianGirl and my sister's VietGal didn't bot nor profit from botting. I mean if they were to ban, shouldn't they be banned the botted account ?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:48 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I can't see the story on your profile... I also think that what you're saying is correct. Hopefully the GMs will change this soon =/
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:53 am
Misa... MISA.

We'll kill someone if we have to.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:35 pm
I don't understand why they NEVER ban the REAL botters >___>;

If you go on any botting forum, everybody there is laughing at the incompetency of the staff while they continue getting their gold and items.

But that really sucks @_@; I'm sorry to hear that.

xninjaPANDA

NinteyDegrees_South

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:49 pm
User Image

*hugd* It's okies, just start all over xD

User Image

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers