Gold?
Psh!
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:27 pm
Har har, no banners yet, so prepare for boring text with random HTML manipulations! ;D <3

HEY HEY you you
LOOK AT ME
plz <3

I finally have a lovely of my own -CLINGS TO RAZE AND SAY-, but my heart is still set on some cosplays I'm dying to throw into chaotic plots and Rps >w<;; <3333333

First up is Yuri Hyuga, the main anti-hero of a character in Shadow Hearts II. I've wanted him as a Soquili moment I picked up the controler and started playing the game. But with him, I'm also looking to get his faithful partner, Blanca, as a wofly familiar. Right now, though, I'm just mainly going for Yuri. So if I've gotta use Blanca's funding to get him... so be it. 50k ain't that bad to get, and familiars aren't evil to snag at slots... but a custom like Yuri? AHAHAH...
Yeah >__________>;;

Next up, Bella Swan! The main girl from Twilight, and seriously the best female character I've seen in a book for a looong time. I love her, I want her, AND her homfglurvly love Edward Cullen. Kaiyumi and I will be questing and co-owning them both... someday XD;; <3

Jan 5 - I was told I couldn't get Ven since he looks exactly like Roxas, so it would be unfair to the Roxas owner. Although I get it -it's the whole reason I asked in the first place-, I'm slightly miffed -I've never seen the Roxas owner Rp him, nor has his image been put in the first post of her teepee, so I'm kind of... "grrr..." about it XP;;
Plus he is a different character than Roxas, so maybe that's why I'm miffed. Ah well... I'm pondering Terra, Aqua, or just goin' with the keyblades now =o -aka Ven's keyblade (IF IT'S NOT ALREADY TAKEN >>) and/or Aqua's <3

Jan 23 - After Bella, Aqua shall be my next priority to get >w< <333
Yep! The girl from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, who although I've never seen in action besides the trailer... I am a total fan of DX <33333
I'm debating going for a RL slot or not for her, though for now I'll plan on a RL slot. I'll be slowly gathering fundings for her as I quest for Bella, so who knows -I might just buy a crap load of donation letters some good month and use that towards Aqua instead if I finish Bella in time XP <3
If anyone is interested in co-owning her with me, please either post here or PM me =D <3

March 2 - Counting some items, Bella now has full funds =o <333
...juuuust need to get the slots for her and Yuri now T___T;;;;
So I'll still be adding pure into her funds while I wait for her slot... but that's not why I update today! ;O
After cleaning my room -LE GASPTH!- I found an oooold journal of mine... with the most inspiring cover I can ever remember *q* <33333333
Soooo I'll be questing for Hurit at some point, along with a Soquili based off my dog Jenna, and an Usdia after my other dog Nikki x3;; <333
Aqua shall be gaining funding soon enough... once I figure if I want her with an outfit or not XP;;;; -SHOT-

May 4 - Still pretty bummed I didn't get Yuri or Bella during April -my birthday month, thus the higher expectations-, but eh, I'll live <3
This month brings along two new customs to the list! Hurit, Jenna, and Nikki are still up in the air if I want them, but Anslyn and Van Fanel have gotten posted forms in this thread! <33333
I've recently re-discovered my obsession with Escaflowne, and while the series' version of Van has always been my love, the MOVIE'S version -older, hawter, darker, emoer, violenter- is the best and therefore MY QUEST <3 -hey, I rhymed 8'D <3
Oh. And Van's gonna be my first Wind! 8'D <3

Anslyn's name plays off insulin, what diabetics need to survive. Three very important people in my life -including my own mother and my best male friend- have the condition, and it has drastically affected my life because of this. As such, when I saw people setting up a herd of Awareness Usdia, I ran to grab the Diabetes Awareness ribbon. Some might call the idea silly, but me, I find it rather kind and a very interesting idea I'm more than happy to take part in. My mom got a kick out of it, anyways <3

Why bother with a quest thread? I'm easily distracted. I like dressing up my avi and getting OC art and am constantly eying Rpable b/cs like the lurker ninja I am, so a place to keep track of my progress is a must... A) so I can motivate myself to keep saving when I see how far I am, and B) to kick myself in the butt when I spend any gold. Plus there's always the chance for donations random chatter, so that's always good <3

Mmkay~! I'm done with my rambles. If you've stuck, I now give you a digital invisible cookie, so huzzah to you! You may move onto the actual goods now 8'D;; <3

Here Be Dragons
  • Intro [ * ]
  • Current [Soquili] Quest
  • Current [Familiar] Quest
  • Funding
  • Upcoming [Soquili] Quest(s)
  • Upcoming [Familiar] Quest(s)
  • ???

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:33 pm
-No banner yet, bishes! ;P

The Point :~:
Twilight = OMFGBBQAWSOMESPAZZLURV
...any questions? =B;; <3
-Bella shan't be separated from her love for long -if at all, if we're lucky-, Kai and I are ALSO going to be questing for Edward to throw them together after her current quest >w< <33333

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted ::
Name of horse :: Bella Swan
Owner :: Kailey Koreco and Kaiyumi
Temper :: Gentle -anyone else got a better word? XD;;
Breed :: Twilight Series Cosplay
Description ::
Eye color - Chocolate brown -according to book
Hair style - Medium length, straight (edited)
Hair color - Brown
Skin color - Pale Caucasian
Reference Image(s) :: [x] [x] [x]
[x]
Which stage you want them to start as? :: Adult
Default accessory color(s)? :: N/A
Tag Frame color :: Silver
Tag Feather color :: Silver and brown (wooden color, like wolf charm), both with a bit of blood at the tips
Hair/Clothing edits ::
Hair - Her mane is straight, the left part of her bangs -towards us- tucked behind her ear with one little strand falling before it. The rest is of a medium length, straight and relatively uniform to her withers. Her tail is just as straight, reaching a little over half-way to the ground.
Bracelet - On her left foreleg (leg closest to us), a simple silver chain, a wooden wolf charm on one side, a diamond heart on the other -the diamond towards us

Price :: 550k

Colorist wanted :: Sirenz
Name of horse :: Aqua
Owner :: Kailey Koreco
Temper :: ??????
Breed :: Cosplay
Eye color - Bright blue
Hair style - Chin length, mostly straight, though slightly spiky at the end
Hair color - Blue
Skin color - Pale Caucasian
Reference Image(s) :: [x] [x] [x]
[x]
[x]
Tag Frame color ::
Tag Feather color ::
Hair/Clothing edits ::
Hair - Following the reference pictures above, her hair would be a bit longer than the Short style already available for Soquili -like... little less than halfway between the Short and Medium styles? The ends would be spiky as seen in the second reference, with some spikes up at the top of the mane near her ears and fading into the rest of her mane as you travel down her neck till it's all straight.... until you get to the ends, again.
Outfit - -coming-

Price :: $41 // 650-700k

For Yuri
I'm head-over-heels for Shadow Hearts II and wish to have a Yuri Hyuga cosplay, because he's so friggin' kick-a** not even GODS and ladies in Mistress bondage outfits can stop him ~<3
And he's got a personality I KNOW I can play because he's rather similar to Kae and... well, nuff said XD;; <333333

Right now my only issue is how much he'll cost exactly since the pricing system really confused me. No examples = confused Kae @_____@;;
So I'm aiming for the highest possible price -that I could figure it being, anyways- until I find out what it REALLY is.

The Man Stallion :~:
Colorist wanted :; Whoever can put up with clothing edits @w@;; <3
Name of horse :; Yuri Hyuga
Owner :; Kailey Koreco
Temper :; Obstinate
Breed :; Cosplay
Description :;
-Eye Bright red
-Hair Color/Style Dark brown, a slight red-ish tint to it; short and unruly.
-Coat/"Skin" Color A warm tan.
-Hooves Black
Reference Image(s) :; [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Stage :; Adult
Default accessory color(s)? :; Red, blue, and brown -Q: Would he even need this if he's got his necklace instead...? o__O;;
Tag Frame color :; Black
Tag Feather color :; One white to blue, the other black to red.
Hair/Clothing Edits :;
-Hair Short and slightly 'bed-head' looking dark brown hair, like seen in the reference pictures. His tail is medium length, reaching down about halfway to the ground in the same slightly controlled spikes like the rest of his hair.
-Outfit Black long-sleeved coat with the chest mostly exposed, no shirt beneath, two belts over his stomach holding it together. The sleeves are rolled back into large cuffs. White trim on the collar, the front and back of the sleeves, the edges of the cuffs, and inner edge of the coat matches the cross on the center of his back.

Two belts cross over his middle that connect to a pouch in the back that has two long straps hanging down the back that end at his knees with metal squared tips.

Basic black pants have a black-brown-grayish material that makes up the rest of the pants from just above the knees down to white trim at the end- the trim also forming a slight triangular cut up a couple of inches on the outsides. Brown and tan boots finish off the outfit.

-Accessories A necklace that loops around his neck three or four times, the pendent a gold crescent moon-looking shape holding a red sphere.

Price :: 700k+

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:37 pm
-See last post <3-

Main [Familiar] Quest :~:

-None currently

For Blanca
Point :: What's Yuri without his awesome partner? Eh? EH?! Well... still awesome in his own right, but still. I'm greedy <3

The Wolf :~:
.:Familiar:.
Name :; Blanca
Owner :; Kailey Koreco
Breed :; Wolf
Reference image(s) :; [x] [x] [x]
Accessory color? :; Gold and black
Tag colors? :; White and black
Owners only :; Both tagged and on Yuri's cert

Price :: 50k

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:40 pm
->> <<-

Donators ::
`raze - 15k >w< <3333333333

Yuri ::
Maori Silver-Dragon - 20k TwT <333333333333

Funding :~:
There's stuff here? Woooow o___o <3

Need slot~! <3

User Image

Current Offer ::
Pure = 550k

I just need the slots now, WHOOOT <3333333333
For Yuri

Current Offer ::

Yuri ::
Offer ::
Pure: 700k

Blanca ::
Pure - 50k

= 750k

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:43 pm
-D<-

Upcoming [Soquili] Quest-s- :~:

Gaia Slots ::
  • Ven -Regular edited ~KH"III" -apparently I can't x___x;;
  • Van Fanel -Wind edited ~Movie version: 1.2mil regular, edited: 1.38mil or 1.4mil, most likely more.
  • Anslyn -Usdia, Diabetes Awareness: 200k
  • KH Keyblade - Ven's Keyblade Debating
  • KH Keyblade - Aqua's Keyblade
  • OC Cosplay, Cain - Kalona: 2.75mil
  • OC Cosplay, Adam - Angeli: 4.05mil Debating

RL Slots
  • Adam - Angeli, $83 Debating
  • Kae -Mutant, RL: $94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:45 pm
->/-

Upcoming [Familiar] Quest-s- :~:

• Fluke -???, for Kae ~form to come, might not get

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:46 pm
-bleh-

Future Quest Forms :~:

C 4 ! N

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted :: - - - -
Name of horse :: Cain
Temper :: Twisting
Breed :: OC Cosplay
Wings - The little horns are the same color as the horns on his head. The part that connects to the shoulder is the same color as his base body, the feathers tipped with c01111. The four bones stretching out are also the same color as the body, tipped just like the feathers by dcdadd. The membrane that makes up the wing is eeeded with faded spots of c01111 and ba2e12 , looking like bloody, rusted metal.
Horns - ad1910
Main Body - 976c4e, basically the idea of a chalky Middle Eastern skin tone. Down his foreleg (towards us) is a black tattoo of
رجيم -Arabic for the noun "damned"
Mane Color - d20fc1 at the top, fading into 2e2d2e at the very ends
Mane Style - Medium style
Tail Color - Same base color as the mane, only ad1910 slim streaks through it
Tail Style - Curly style
Eyes - a06aaf
Hooves - ad1910
Reference Image(s) ::
Stage :: Adult
Default accessory color :: N/A
Tag Frame color :: a06aaf
Tag Feather color :: Purple and CA1010
Jewelry Edits ::

.:Angeli Soquili:.
Name of horse :: Adam
Temper :: Benevolent
Description::
Eyes - 4dbff9
Mane Color - f8ac16
Tail Color - Same as mane
Tail Style - Curly style
Wings - Majority is faf7f3, while the very tips are golden
Main Body - fde5b4, a pale flesh-tone
Hooves - Golden
Tag Frame color :: c3eae6
Tag Feather color :: Goldenrod and CA1010
Hair Edits ::
Mane - A sort of short version of the Curly style, like seen in the reference picture.

.:Mutant Soquili:.
Name of horse :: Kae
Temper :: Mischievous
Eye - 4fe2fc
Mane Color - ca1010 for the bangs and black for the rest.
Tail Color - Solid black
Wings -
Main Body - d8994, a warm, tan flesh-tone
Hooves - The front left (one closest to us) and the back left (farthest from us) are black, while the other two are white.
Tag Frame color :: 8802d4
Tag Feather color :: 4FE2FC and CA1010
Edits ::
Mane - The bangs hang around her head in a slight curl at the ends, majority hanging over her left eye (farthest from us), while the few remaining strips are pulled back slightly by crossing neon blue and neon purple clips. The rest of her mane is pure straight and reaches down to her knees.
Clothing -
Jewelry -

.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted :: Any
Name of horse :: Anslyn
Temper :: Giddy
Breed :: Awareness
Eyes - Red
Mane - White, curly
Tail - Also white, short
Body - Base is silver, with the ribbon outlined in white on her hip with the blood drop as see in the reference picture. If possible, or if you think it'd even turn out well, I'd also like "Cure" or "Awareness" to be written on the ribbon where "Cure Diabetes" is on the ref -if not, then ignore that little tid-bit x3;;; Hooves should be red.
Reference image(s) ::
Bracelet for colors
Ribbon
Tag frame color :: Light, smoky red.
Tag feather color :: Silver and Red

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse :: Van Fanel
Temper ::
Breed :: Escaflowne Cosplay
Eyes - Red-brown
Mane - Black, wild and spiky -custom
Tail - Black, down to his knees but still as wild and crazy as his mane -custom
Wings - White
Reference images :: Movie Van Movie Van close-up
Tag frame color ::
Tag feather color ::
Hair/clothing edits :: -too come, need to see if edited Rares are possible beyond bribes-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:09 pm
For non-cosplay customs I want <3

User Image
Reference image most likely to be changed with a new, more organized/appropriate pattern >>;;;

. razz ure Skinwalker Soquili:.
Colorist wanted :: N/A -Nerp, King, Mer, and Tig are total love though >w> <3
Name of horse :: Abel
Temper :: Calculating -????, up for debate
Breed :: Pure Skinwalker (Tribal or Spirited)

Pelt -
Base color Dark brown
Markings Bits of red seen here and there, some bright some blended into the brown.

Horse -
Body Dark, navy blue
Hooves Dark brown
Eyes
Markings Red (/red-ish brown), another mix of "henna meets tribal"... with again, little luck. The markings on his front legs are more-or-less accurate, but the rest.... um... do what looks good? 8'D;;;
The markings don't even have to stay in the same area beyond the ones on his front legs, though something around the eye is needed.

Hair -
Mane Custom -long, wavy with definite curls at the tips. Wild, slightly wind blown.
Tail If it can't be a wolf's tail matching his pelt, then same style as his mane, reaching a little past his "knees."

Reference image ::
Starting Stage :: Basket
Tag frame color ::
Tag feather color ::
Hair/clothing edits :: -see above-

User Image
Image also going to be changed with a better pattern >>;;;

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse :: Mishala
Temper :: Vindictive
Breed :: Tribal or Spirited

Horse -
Body Dark, navy blue
Hooves Dark brown
Eyes
Markings Bright, sea-green. I was attempting to go for a mix of tribal and henna... but I totally fail at markings. Only her neck markings came out well, the rest... are basically open season for changes so long as the "theme" is kept. Exact location of everything but her neck markings are also unimportant.

Hair -
Mane Short, purple with pale blue bits thrown in here and there (more random than the reference)
Tail Curly, purple with pale blue bits thrown in her and there (more random than the reference)

Reference image ::
Starting Stage :: Adult
Default accessory colors ::
Earrings - Top is a copper stud, followed by a silver hoop, then a gold ball.
Bracelets - Semi-bloody looking bandages (all four legs), with the silver beaded bracelets over that with garnet beads
Necklace - Abalone or Arrow head -either way gems would be garnet, rope would be black, with the stone having bits of dried blood on the edges (if possible, could the abalone be one big, oval garnet?)
Tag frame color :: -matching Abel's-
Tag feather color :: -matching Abel's-
Tag background :: -matching Abel's-

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:11 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:13 pm
heart  

Kaefaux