Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Are you getting bored of your job? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zarow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:08 pm
This is NOT an ad for a company that needs workers.
No, I means your Maple Story class. I'm getting bored of mine.
I'm a priest. Wooo.
Now, I do have another character. A bandit, Binori. I don't have the patience for him, though. He's level 31. Now, what would you think would be the BEST JOB to have that isn't a Cleric/Priest or Bandit.
Archers, I've tried. Do you think they're fun? I haven't got past level 20 with one. D:
Warriors, I resent, but they seem to be the easiest.
Mage? Type of mage?
Archer? Type of archer?
Warrior? Type of warrior?
NOT a thief. I hate sins with a passion.... No offense, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:15 pm
I personally like luckless mages. I dunno why.
But I'm like you, easily bored. Since playing since beta. If I add the levels up of all the chars I've ever played. I'd have an easy 500 levels. >.>;; I also switch servers alot.

I'm currently making a luckless ice/lit mage.  

A Very Merry Hatter

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:46 pm
Though I take the path of the Spearman, Bandits and Sins look pretty fun. (Bandits for Mesos Explosion, stealing, and dagger combos; and Sins for being able to KS easily and still having some fun skills, like Haste. I currently have a Pre-Sin Thief.) I wouldn't really like Magicians because I use up mana really fast, and I have yet to try the Archer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:56 pm
I got bored of my priest and made an other crossbowman xP
Im gonna stick to this one though.  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

t onei

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:01 pm
i have a lv 56 spearman (pole arm pure) and a assasin lv 21 (their fairly fun) a bandit and a mage and a bowman all unnder lv 30 (exept lv 55 spearman)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:34 pm
I'm A Lv. 71 Crusader>_<;;
And I'm Telling U>_<;; Its Not Fun....
So I'm Just Making A New ID At KMS,
To Try Out New Jobs>_<;;
Like Pirates>_<~ heart
I'm Thinking Of Infighters...  

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

beyond absolute

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:33 am
Pure PA sounds cool to me, but I haven't gotten past 25 with it. But maybe going back to the beginning and training all over again is just really, really... dull. '^'

I hate sins too. xD (hypocritical, since I have a hermit...> >; wink
I am a bandit though...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:50 am
sigh*Same here.
Got so much mages. I play on Delphinus.
getting so bored but I can't leave my char. He has nice stuff. And high lvl. 44 f/p. BUT DAMN he's poor. And i just wanna sell the damned account on E-baylol. The ores add up to filling 2 mule char. that i use for storage. so much ores. i wanna sell my stuff. most probably making 100+milion because of ores lol.  

Bacillophobia

Dapper Genius

Zarow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:57 pm
x__Ramune
I am a bandit though...

My friend had a hermit. He reached level 101 and finally said "This is boring. I hate hermits."
He sold all of his stuff (Even the MapleStars I worked 3859723489237489234 to get for him!) and made a Sniper.

And I'll probably end up training my Bandit.
Most other jobs I've come in contact with bore me.
And as I've stated, I hate sins. With their evil run-out-of-stars and KSing-ness.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:38 pm
Lvl 30 sindit, so bored. I now am training my lvl 13 Warroir.  

Digital Dinosaur

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 pm
Zarow
x__Ramune
I am a bandit though...

My friend had a hermit. He reached level 101 and finally said "This is boring. I hate hermits."
He sold all of his stuff (Even the MapleStars I worked 3859723489237489234 to get for him!) and made a Sniper.

And I'll probably end up training my Bandit.
Most other jobs I've come in contact with bore me.
And as I've stated, I hate sins. With their evil run-out-of-stars and KSing-ness.

if I got 10 mesos for every time I've been ks'd by a sin or sin-to-be I'd be a freaking millionaire! ¬_¬

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:53 pm

I grew bored of my ice mage a while ago. Maybe when archmage status comes out I'll work my way up to that. Then become bored yet again.
Or maybe I'll wait to see if the pirate class improves and comes out then start over with that. Eh, it's all iffy now.

Kaiorin II

UmmYusuf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:29 am
I have a level 34 crossbowman on Windia. I am bored because it is so slow. I went and made a magician on Mardia which for right now is ok because I can hit from far and up close. Plus, I can hit when thers can not. I am aiming for a fire wizard since I hardly ever see those.

I am going to make a warrior on windia and a thief. I think that thieves are fun. At least watching others it does once they get up in the levels. However, this is my opinion since I am not really a game person.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:32 pm
My main isa level 62 cleric, and I desperatly wanna make my sin level 34, but my friend screwed up all of my skills. (I don't have dark sight! D:...)  

SquidMcKid

Aged Noob

qutefoxy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:23 am
I still love my priest alot, but I made 3 more new characters. Firstly, an ice lightning wizard currently lvl 30(keep suiciding so that i can kpq for the sake of chatting with party mates), a lvl 62 sindit(nvr touched it for months, got bored of it) and a new pure luk sin(lvl 29). However I still concentrate more on my priest. The other 3 characters are just to rid me of boredness with just playing with priest only.
~Foxie  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces