Earth Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:18 pm
Where Yusuke and the others had lived for quite a while, maybe you can pick up some clues that others dont.

(IN need of roleplayers!!!!)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:46 am
Keiko sat in her window as the rain hit it, Botan sat on her bed and isghed, "You know Yusuke Keiko. He'll come back, he always comes back."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:06 pm
He had forgot to bring an umbrella, so he was walking in the horribly cold rain. "I still cant believe I left..."he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:10 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
He had forgot to bring an umbrella, so he was walking in the horribly cold rain. "I still cant believe I left..."he said.
Keiko opened up her parents store doors and called out to him, "We're open if you want out of the rain!" She called and dissapeared  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:16 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
Keiko opened up her parents store doors and called out to him, "We're open if you want out of the rain!" She called and dissapeared

He looked over, and sighed seeing as he had no choice. He went inside the store dripping wet, and brushed his damp hair from his eyes. "Ah, thats so much better..." he said, and check his katana and gun to make sure they were not damaged.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:21 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He looked over, and sighed seeing as he had no choice. He went inside the store dripping wet, and brushed his damp hair from his eyes. "Ah, thats so much better..." he said, and check his katana and gun to make sure they were not damaged.
She walked behind the counter and looked at him, "Would you like a sample of my parens bakery bread? I'm about ot have some myself." She sighed as she picked up a fresh loaf.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:23 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She walked behind the counter and looked at him, "Would you like a sample of my parens bakery bread? I'm about ot have some myself." She sighed as she picked up a fresh loaf.

He shook his head. "N-No thanks....I'm fine..." he said then looked at her. "I thought you looked familiar. Your Keiko, right?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:27 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He shook his head. "N-No thanks....I'm fine..." he said then looked at her. "I thought you looked familiar. Your Keiko, right?" he asked her.
Kieko nodded and thought for a moment, "Your Kale! The little boy that lived next door to Kurama right? For a few years? You were Kali's little boyfriend, what brings you tot town?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:30 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kieko nodded and thought for a moment, "Your Kale! The little boy that lived next door to Kurama right? For a few years? You were Kali's little boyfriend, what brings you tot town?"

He blushed madly and looked down. "I just came to think about a few things..." he said, looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed madly and looked down. "I just came to think about a few things..." he said, looking at the ground.
"Oh my" Botan said as she placed a friendly hand on Kale's shoulder, "Everything alright? Is somethign wrong with you and Kali?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:39 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Oh my" Botan said as she placed a friendly hand on Kale's shoulder, "Everything alright? Is somethign wrong with you and Kali?"

He brushed her hand gently off his shoulder. "Y-Yeah...." he told them everything that had happened since he had gotten there, and everything right up to this point.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:46 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He brushed her hand gently off his shoulder. "Y-Yeah...." he told them everything that had happened since he had gotten there, and everything right up to this point.
Boatns eyes and Keiko's grew huge as the laughed sniffled and gasped though the story, "My and this happened in three days? You must be tired." BOtan lokoed at keiko and she nodde,d "Come upstairs you can sleep in the extra bedroom to rest." before they could give him time to react botan and SHizuru pushed him up the stairs and into the room  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:51 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Boatns eyes and Keiko's grew huge as the laughed sniffled and gasped though the story, "My and this happened in three days? You must be tired." BOtan lokoed at keiko and she nodde,d "Come upstairs you can sleep in the extra bedroom to rest." before they could give him time to react botan and SHizuru pushed him up the stairs and into the room

"Wait! I dont--" he stumbled into the room and onto the floor. "Ow....great..." he said standing up and brushing himself off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Wait! I dont--" he stumbled into the room and onto the floor. "Ow....great..." he said standing up and brushing himself off.
Botan sat outside the door to listen, just making sure he wasnt going to pull a hiei stunt and jump out the window, she had gotten teh call from Koenma an hour ago and was told to keep an eye on him  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:31 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Botan sat outside the door to listen, just making sure he wasnt going to pull a hiei stunt and jump out the window, she had gotten teh call from Koenma an hour ago and was told to keep an eye on him

He opened the door and looked at Botan, knowing she was there. He growled and crossed his arms. "Hmph...."  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff