Fushigi Yugi Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fushigi Yugi...
  Only the BEST anime ever!!
  Eh...It's ok...
  . . .I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS!! I CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE IT!!
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:57 pm
I don't know if you know this RP but I'll sum it up for the people who don't. This is anovel by one of my favorite authors Yuu Wastase. In this role play, it is the revised version by Shojo Beat. Another one of my favorite complanies. Anywho. . .

When schoolgirl Takiko Okuda attempts to destroy her father's tranaslationb of The Universe of the four Gods , she isinmstead sucked into the story, becoming the Priestess of Genbu in an epic journey to find the seven Celestial Warriors!

Hokay...So here is the info on the Characters you can choose from.

((Please do not post yet))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:08 pm
Hokay...as promised...the characters...

Takiko- She is the Priestess of Genbu. She lived with her Ill mother and her father, whom was never home, but out writing stories. She was in love with a man at her world but he was married and didn't love her back. Only as a child. She was angry, for her mother just passed away and the love of her life didn't love her back, and to boot, her father admitted her didn't want her. He wanted a son. She was then sucked into the book her father wrote called The Universe of the Four Gods and there she promised to be the Priestess of Genbu (Gen-boo) and she is determined to find all the Celestial Warriors and summon the powers of the (name I can't remember sorry!! I'm doing this off the top of my head!!)) in which will grant a wish and save the world.  

LazySky

LazySky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:16 pm
((Btw sory I forgot a picture! Here...
User Image
The girl in the middle is Takiko, the boy with the russian looking hat is Tomite, and the one on the left side is Limdo. They are the three main characters.
BTW again...I CALL BEING Takiko!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:46 pm
((Sorry! Forgot about the other Characters!! Oh...And feel free to make your own. I have descovered them all yet. Only 4 out of the 7 there are))

Limdo- His star name is Uriki, a celestial warrior. He has the ability to take male and female form. He controlls the wind. When he was born he was profisied to kill his father in the future so his father tried to kill him first. He was taken away by the family who served his family by the will of his mother. He was raised by them until he descovered his powers and accidently killed the man who raised him. So the rest of the time he was raised by the man's son, Soren. Takiko found Limdo, her first Celestail Warrior. But there was one problem. He didn't want to be a Celestial Warrior. But he has taken a good liking to Takiko. Will something happen between them, or will they saty just friends?

Tomite- A nother Celestail Warrior traveling with Takiko. He can controll ice. He likes to use arrows and was the bounty hunter of Limdo before he knew he was a celestial Warrior. He was the second she found, when he kind-naped her trying to get the attitong of Limdo. They became friends and now he traveled with her. His father killed in an old village and his mother Ill and frail, he left to help the Priestess find the other Celestail Warriors. There are 7 in all. They become friends later, but he is begining to like Takiko. Will their friendship turn into something more?

Namame- A spirit of rock, made from the star Life Stone. He cannot speak but is avery actve. . .thing. ((Looks like a tree spirit from Prinsess Monanoka *spelling?*)) He can not talk but has controll of rock. He was won over by the kind words and love of Takiko, and has proven to be very helpful. Also...He is one of the Celestial Warriors.

Hastsui- He is a chubby child, but one of the Celestial Warriors, and a little timid. Shy at first, he was beat because he was diffrent. He left and found a kind woman who cared for him but he would not leave his sheild and show his face. She was sacred and stayed in a small ball. His wepon was to shoot needels from his body. He was scared but another Celestial Warrior that Takiko won with her kindness. A friend of Takiko, he now travel with them.

Hagus- He is the evil man after Limdo's head. He was ent by his own father to kill Limido. He has a nasty trick up his sleve though...he can steal the powers of the Celestial Warriors...or at least copy them as his own. He is a mad man who will stop at nothing to finish his job.

OK! That's mostly all of them. You can create your own too. But remeber. Only 7 warriors and thats already 4. Good luck and have fun! Oh...  

LazySky

LazySky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:52 pm
One more thing... Rules!

1. I don't care about spelling...beacuse I can't spell myslef...
2. Use (( or something when speaking out of the Role Play
3. Say who you want to be or who your making your Character to be
4. What I say goes! Muahahah twisted
5. Kepp it under PG  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:58 pm
YOU MAY NOW POST!!

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:09 pm
((I'm Tomite just cause he's awesome like that))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:52 pm
((I disagree. I think Limido is better heart . Your choice though. ^_^))  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:10 am
((I'm making my own profile))
Name: Mikeako (meak-e-ack-o)
Race: Neko ((Of corce -_-'))
Bio: She was raised up in a small village that was attacked by the village of the west. She survived and stumbeled her way to her enemy village. The village dipised her because she was part demon, and so they threw rcoks at her and would feed her. But there was a kind old man that raised her and fed her. He was like a father to her until a man from her village seaking revenge killed all the people but the kind old man hid her away, and unseen. But she knew what was happining and had to leave off by herself. ((-_-' i had help from the almighty Katrina)) ((Tehe! i made her say that!))
Wepons: Arm Katanas, sowards, jagers, and natural wepons
Powers: ((If any))
Village: Village of the North
Apperance: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Tomite looked around. "Nothing here but some rocks and trees." He said in an annoyed tone.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:13 pm
Takiko sighed and looked around. "Where are we anyways?" she said looking at Tomite. "I wish Limdo was here..." She said under her breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:33 pm
"How should I know I don't have a map." He said.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:42 pm
"how am I sapost to find the warriors and save the village if we can't even..." She calmed down and sighed. "Ok..." She turned to Tomite. "Whelp...lets go..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:24 pm
"Takiko where's that Limudo guy?" He asked looking around.
((I guess I could play Limudo aswell))  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:44 pm
"If I knew where Uriki was don't ya think..." She stoped. "Never mind." She said smiling.
((M-kay! I want to play Namame!! He's so cute! heart ))  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff