Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Happy BirthDay! :EDIT: (again) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy early/late/actual Birthday to All!
  Yay!
  Go away...
  Gimme Presents!!! DX
View Results

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:10 pm
Yo, it'll be my birthday in about 3 weeks and I wasn't sure what I should get between a PSP and the new red/black DS Lite. My Platinum DS works fine however the touch screen has taken a some damage and max batter life seems to have weakened and if I press 'Up and/or B' with a little bit more force than normal it dies (especially on Megaman ZX xp ). The PSP mostly for it's versatility and Final Fantasy Tactics: Lion War, Guilty Gear, Daxter. Feedback please! biggrin

P.S. Wouldn't it be cool to give gift wrapped items to each other on our B-days? I'm down. How'z 'bout yoo?

wahmbulance :EDIT: wahmbulance Come one, come all! Share your BirthDay dates. Por Que? Well, why not? Hell we can even invade your house (if you made one) and throw you a little Bash.

I went with the Artic Silver PSP (You: "TRAITOR!!!") but that doesn't mean that My DS is dead to me. There is no way I'd be able to replace my Platinum DS unless Nintendo releases a Platinum DS Lite. I've handled my best friend's Lite and I perfer the feel of mine's older model. If and when my DS dies will I replace it. So only if I have to.

wahmbulance By the end of the weekend I'll remove my rant and edit it so we can have an official thread dedicated to birthdays. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:33 pm
Personally, i would get the DS. think about it, you can trade with yourself!! sweatdrop Not to mention you will probably use the DS for more games than the PSP... and the red/black DS is freakin' cool sweatdrop  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:44 pm
Get the Crimson DS all the way. Even though Nintendo systems are built tough, whenever they're played mercilessly like what I do they do tend to take some damage. The main reason why I got my DS Lite was because my old DS was dinged and scratched to hell because I kept dropping it, and my right shoulder button almost never worked(because of Mario Kart and Lost Magic). And Elite Beat Agents did a serious number to my touch screen. The DS has way more good games than the PSP, has better battery life, and in my opinion is a better system. Plus it's almost always better to replace a beat up system that you like than to buy a new one that you're not sure on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:59 pm
Wow... you sure have better reasoning than I do sweatdrop I feel really stupid now...  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:22 am
Felix Kristanelo
P.S. Wouldn't it be cool to give gift wrapped items to each other on our B-days? I'm down. How'z 'bout yoo?

That is not a bad idea, however, it should not necessarily be something expensive given (That would drain peoples funds quite rapidly othervise). But I like the general idea.

Also, I suggest you the DS, for the reasons stated by the people above. The DS is the better system (and has the better games, including a new Zelda game... Just saying). ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:09 am
What day's your birthday? (so we can send you a gift!)

And definatly go for the DS. You can't play Pokemon on a PSP. Simple as that.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:31 am
Negai Boshi
What day's your birthday? (so we can send you a gift!)

And definatly go for the DS. You can't play Pokemon on a PSP. Simple as that.

lol, alright. It's Nov. 6, and do you want to give us yours?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:37 pm
I would recommend the DS because you already have all the games of it (no extra costs for new games) plus you enjoy playing it. I wouldn't say DS has a better system though. I have a PSP and DS, I like DS because of it's gamez though. But PSP is cool, there are a lot of feautures on it. But go for DS!  

rose_angel46

rose_angel46

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:38 pm
P.S. My B-day is on December 31st (new years eves) hint hint...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:14 am
2nd of march for me.

(Beware the ides of march, lol) ^^  

krishnath

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:37 pm
Just so you know, my b-day is on April 18 ^^ People were posting their birthdays, so I figured I should too. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:06 pm
DS all the way, pretty much because of everything said above.  

Dugra

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:14 am
My birthday is December 15. Get the DS, by the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:42 am
My birthday is on September 27th. Get the DS! 3nodding  

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items