Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:48 am
Arena

The Arena is the place were all the fights happen spares, exams, and title holding compitions happen yearly.

Rules:
Spiritual powers allowed
No Muscle in hancing drugs
You can not dodge every attack
Weapons allowed
No time limit
No killing your fellow students
Must be supervised by a moderator or it doesn’t count
No god molding

Area size: Various sizes ranging from the Dark tournament’s arena to smaller sizes.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:19 pm
When they arrived, Kale sat on a nearby bench, to watch.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:29 pm
Kali looks around as Koenma snaps his fingers and the light came on. IN the middle was a ring, on it stood a tall demon.

"SO you are Kali yes? Fine, I am your opponet. My name is Kalin and I am happy to have the chance to spare against you." He smiled bowingUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:34 pm
Kale watched the man, and tensed up, waiting for the fight to begin.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:39 pm
Kali gave a respectable bow, but she kept her eyes on him not liftign her gaze from him. "I am happy to have my first test by you..." She waited for him to make a move but he didnt.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:41 pm
yuyufangirl
Kali gave a respectable bow, but she kept her eyes on him not liftign her gaze from him. "I am happy to have my first test by you..." She waited for him to make a move but he didnt.

Kale waited to see what would happen.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:43 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He finally stood up straight and noticed KOenma chewing on his nail, he smiled, "Dont worry I shall not hurt a beautifu llady." He said in deep voice, Kali tilted her head to teh left and her ears twicthed, Kalin wasnt watchign her, he was watching Kale.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:45 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He finally stood up straight and noticed KOenma chewing on his nail, he smiled, "Dont worry I shall not hurt a beautifu llady." He said in deep voice, Kali tilted her head to teh left and her ears twicthed, Kalin wasnt watchign her, he was watching Kale.

Kale glared at him. He said nothing, as he did not want to ruin the test for Kali.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:49 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kale glared at him. He said nothing, as he did not want to ruin the test for Kali.
Kalin smiles, he got what he was hoping for, he turned to Kali and smiled, "shall we dance mylady?"Kali shook her head and back away, "I dont dance with older men." She said shaily as she put her hands behind her, it had to be a trap. He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him, "Do not worry I always dance before a spare." He smiled again and handed her a red rose "Thanks." Kali smiled takng the rose in her hand twirling it.

Koenma kept his eyes on Kale.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:53 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kalin smiles, he got what he was hoping for, he turned to Kali and smiled, "shall we dance mylady?"Kali shook her head and back away, "I dont dance with older men." She said shaily as she put her hands behind her, it had to be a trap. He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him, "Do not worry I always dance before a spare." He smiled again and handed her a red rose "Thanks." Kali smiled takng the rose in her hand twirling it.

He did not like what he was seeing, but he grabbed the bench, so it would distract him from forming a spirit grenade, and kicking his a** rigght there and then. He growled evilly, but silently.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:18 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He did not like what he was seeing, but he grabbed the bench, so it would distract him from forming a spirit grenade, and kicking his a** rigght there and then. He growled evilly, but silently.
Both Kale and Koenma were having fun with this, Kalin did a low bow to ask Kali again to dance but she jumped back, looking at the bench, she smiled and placed the rose to her lips to hide her blush from Kale, "This one is for you Kale!" She giggled, Kalin frowned and placed his hands on his hips "Surely you you are not interested in that scrawny excuse for a demon!" Koenma laughed and nodded"Worse! He's a full human!" Kali's face turned red and she made a quick movement with her arm, there was a loud crack, she had turned the rose into a rosewhip, "Leave Kale alone! He's a great guy!" She looked over at Koenma, "Quite being a jealous baby or I'll make sure the next time I fight, It'll be you rbaby butt in this ring! Not some gay demon!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:00 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Both Kale and Koenma were having fun with this, Kalin did a low bow to ask Kali again to dance but she jumped back, looking at the bench, she smiled and placed the rose to her lips to hide her blush from Kale, "This one is for you Kale!" She giggled, Kalin frowned and placed his hands on his hips "Surely you you are not interested in that scrawny excuse for a demon!" Koenma laughed and nodded"Worse! He's a full human!" Kali's face turned red and she made a quick movement with her arm, there was a loud crack, she had turned the rose into a rosewhip, "Leave Kale alone! He's a great guy!" She looked over at Koenma, "Quite being a jealous baby or I'll make sure the next time I fight, It'll be you rbaby butt in this ring! Not some gay demon!"

Kale laughed, and clapped his hands a little, looking at Kalin. If she doesnt kill him, I will he thought, then grinned as he saw Kali and nodded.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:51 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kale laughed, and clapped his hands a little, looking at Kalin. If she doesnt kill him, I will he thought, then grinned as he saw Kali and nodded.
Kali did a little curtsy and winked at him, then she turned to Kalin and all happines drained frmo her face, "SHall we then?" She asked as eight more tails sprouted from behind her, her teeth grew into fangs and her ears twicthed, "I dont like to wait on tests it makes me angsty."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:28 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kali did a little curtsy and winked at him, then she turned to Kalin and all happines drained frmo her face, "SHall we then?" She asked as eight more tails sprouted from behind her, her teeth grew into fangs and her ears twicthed, "I dont like to wait on tests it makes me angsty."

If this wasn't a serious battle, Kale would probaly be really turned on right now, but he saved that for later, and watched anxiously.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:54 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

If this wasn't a serious battle, Kale would probaly be really turned on right now, but he saved that for later, and watched anxiously.
She flicked her arm andthe whip cracked next to Kalin's head, he stood staring at her, "well? Move!" She growled but he stayed still, she ran foreward and flicked the whip again, it wrapped around Kalin's neck. The thorns digging into his neck, she pulled and forced him to the ground, "Fight me seriously!" She snapped as she stomped on his back, Kalin grabbed at the throns and flashed a wide smile, "Very nice, I like pain actually...its quite a turn on." Kali pulled harder on the whip and forced him down, "I said fight!" Kalin sighed, "If i must. I dont want to hurt such a beautiful girl."Koenma called into the rong "she's not as breakable as she looks! Her curves are smooth but she's as sharp as they come!"He nodded and reached up his hand grabbing at her throat, "Then I will not allow you to make a mockery of me my dear."Kali gasped as he stood up and ripped the whip from his neck, holding her off the ground four feet with one hand so she was eye level with him.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff