Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:01 pm
This thread is no longer in use. Please visit the new Introduction thread.

And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well,
don't you see, I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue?

Introduce Yourself V.2
V.1

Hello! Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! You have made your way into the Introduction thread. Not only may you introduce yourself and get to know fellow PATD fans better in this thread, but this thread will also help eliminate the "I'm new here!" type of threads. Do you have other friends on Gaia that are Panic At The Disco fans? This thread is also the place to recommend who I should send out guild invites to. Just state their username, and I'll have an invitation sent out to them to join the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild in no time. If you haven't already read the rules, I beg of you to do so before you post. Well, since this is an introduction thread, I should introduce myself, no?

I am the owner of the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. My username is PrimeOdd, but some of my friends like to call me Primey, Ribbie, and City. My old account has a username of `PrimeRib, but I can no longer use that account because it was hacked. As of right now, I usually always type in this size 11 font when I am making posts so you won't have a difficult time trying to find me. I am a junior in high school, and I am sixteen years young. I have been a Panic fan for quite some time now, and they are my all time favorite band. I have seen the band live twice during their Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour and during the 2008 Honda Civic Tour. Even though I adore every song on both albums with all of my heart, I guess I'd say that "Camisado" is my favorite if I had to choose. Some of my hobbies are drawing, photography, guitar, going to concerts, singing, and music in general. Music is porbably my biggest passion. I adore dancing, and I'm even on my school's competitive dance team. There's more about me on my profile if you are interested.

Now it's your turn. Why don't you pass your fancy and introduce yourself here? cool See you in the guild!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:26 am
Hii I'm Poly and I have first post because I'm awesome like that surprised

Nah I'm just kidding. Sort of ninja

I'm 16 and like hanging out with friends, laughing, reading, going on Gaia and listening to music.

I first heard Panic! when they had the demo of Time To Dance on their purevolume, but sort of forgot about them until after their CD came out. A friend was telling me about them and I was like "wait I know what band you're talking about, but I thought they only had like two songs xp " and yeah. After I listened to a Fever A You Can't Sweat Out I was pretty much in love.

I've seen them live twice, and hope to see them plenty more times! Especially when they're touring their new album... they better come to Europe! Oh yeah I live in Belgium by the way. It's this tiny little country stuck between Holland and France (and Germany too) and for some reason people seem to think the only thing we have over here is waffles xp

Hmm.. I have two brothers, one older and one younger. And I have 4 cats! surprised heart
And that's about it 3nodding xp

Polyphonic Twilight

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:12 am
Hey! I'm tattoo fish. You can call me tattoo or fish or fishy, but just don't capitalize the first letter, please. I try to be pretty active, and I think I am. My other favorite bands include Rise Against, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, My Chemical Romance, Hinder, and Nikelback. I'm thirteen years old and sometimes act younger (but not usually). I have a pretty major crush on Ryan, but I love the music way too much to let it bother me late at night that I think they're hot. My favorite color is purple.
Well, that's all I can think of right now. See ya in the guild!

By the way, I usually either post like

|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

THIS

That will be all.

or

User ImageI love you so much it hurtsUser Image

THIS.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:42 am
Polyphonic Twilight

I'm 16 and like hanging out with friends, laughing, reading, going on Gaia and listening to music.

I first heard Panic! when they had the demo of Time To Dance on their purevolume, but sort of forgot about them until after their CD came out. A friend was telling me about them and I was like "wait I know what band you're talking about, but I thought they only had like two songs xp " and yeah. After I listened to a Fever A You Can't Sweat Out I was pretty much in love.

I've seen them live twice, and hope to see them plenty more times! Especially when they're touring their new album... they better come to Europe! Oh yeah I live in Belgium by the way. It's this tiny little country stuck between Holland and France (and Germany too) and for some reason people seem to think the only thing we have over here is waffles xp

Hmm.. I have two brothers, one older and one younger. And I have 4 cats! surprised heart

What's up with the waffle thing? xD
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:44 am
tattoo fish
Hey! I'm tattoo fish. You can call me tattoo or fish or fishy, but just don't capitalize the first letter, please. I try to be pretty active, and I think I am. My other favorite bands include Rise Against, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, My Chemical Romance, Hinder, and Nikelback. I'm thirteen years old and sometimes act younger (but not usually). I have a pretty major crush on Ryan, but I love the music way too much to let it bother me late at night that I think they're hot. My favorite color is purple.
Well, that's all I can think of right now. See ya in the guild!

By the way, I usually either post like

|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

THIS

That will be all.

or

User ImageI love you so much it hurtsUser Image

THIS.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 whee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:11 am
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

99% of the time I say I live in Belgium, people mention waffles.
I guess we're famous for our waffles xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:22 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

Weird. I didn't know that. eek

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:08 pm
Hello.
I'm Girlygirl, but most people call me Girly, and it's kinda stuck. Do not be fooled by my username. Even though I do have some girly qualities, I'm not that into makeup or fashion.
I love P!ATD and FOB. They are the bestest bands evar. whee I am a fangirl, I admit, but I just can't help myself. D:
I may come off as a b***h, but I can be friendly, honest!
...Unless you see me in the Chatterbox, Pwning noobs. >.<
I also RP, and I love to write. I want to be an author someday.

...And I know this intro is a million times better than my old one. ^w^
So anyway...I'll see all of you around the guild! biggrin  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:54 pm
Hi people, I'm Scarlet Summer.
You can call me Scarlet, Summer, Devin (my name irl), or something else.
I'm 14 years old.
My favorite band is Panic! At The Disco!
I also love The Hush Sound and Taking Back Sunday.
I'm trying to start to listen to more bands, like : The Academy Is..., Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, etc.
I guess I can seem fangirl-ish too, and be like "OMG!! Ryan is so f-ing adorable!!1!"
But trust me, I am a true fan.
I love these boys with all my heart, they are my obsession.
Panic! completes me.
I guess I'm finished now. wink heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

lol, when you say Belgium, I would probably scream out CHOCOLATE! xd  

GoodbyeLights

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:45 pm
Hi, I'm punkguitar65 (ok that sounded really weird but...) I hang around here a lot. It's probably the best up-to-date guild I'm in.

I found Panic! at the Disco when "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" was on the radio. At first I didn't care about rock bands, and stuff like that, but I loved "Sins" cuz my friend and I would always sing along to that song. When the VMA's came around, I freaked out about Panic! saying that the video would give me nightmares b/c of the makeup. xd Yeah...and it took me a really long while to to find a place to listen A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

NOW, I love the whole Fueled By Ramen roster (and lots of different kinds of music). In fact, I put that as a random fact for my math class. And the teacher didn't know FBR and thought I was weird. (and he's really young, i caught him listening to Kelis or something.)

I can be energetic, random, moody, LOL-ish, but it never really shows here.

I figure skate, at least used to, play piano, guitar, baritone sax, dance, and be lazy at weekends.

I'm still in school. I had a weird math teacher. I have like bunches of stories about him...(he's my frickin' neighbor! and stuff like that)

Um.....yeahhhhhh....-slowly exits-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:03 am
punkguitar65
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

lol, when you say Belgium, I would probably scream out CHOCOLATE! xd
Yeahh that too 3nodding

Welcome to the guild everyone!
Even though you've all been here for a while xp

Polyphonic Twilight

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:31 pm

User Image

User Image ~Well we're just a wet dream for the webzines

What is up people?!! My name is
Takashi_Sahoko Living the life in the beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada with my 3 best friends Dianne, Gen and Tammy and my wonderful family I have many nicknames. And you can call me this by the way. Rish, Taka, Denise, and Sha I really do not know where those came from. My favorite bands are of course Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, The Academy Is... Cute is what we aim for, Boys like Girls, etc I Love music. Literally. I've been in my choir fro the past 3 years. And they have been the best 3 years ever. I first heard of Panic! when my friend was saying how much she hated them. Pshh! And since it is me, I had to listen to myself, to tell if it was bad or not. Of course they aren't bad. My favorite song is/are
;;There's A Good Reason (<-- shortened)
;;But It's better If you Do
;; Build God and Then We'll Talk
;; London Beckoned

If you really can't tell I LOVE making these thing look pretty. It's so fun to make. I pretty much use the colors lightgreen, skyblue, and gray
use other colors too, but I like those top 3 as the one I use. I think that's it. If I have anything more to add, I'll ad it

Make Us It Make Us Hip Make us Scene~ User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:47 am
User Image

Hello. Again. My name is Ekat. Or on Gaia Online I'm known as California_Kit_Kat. Um. I'm thirteen and I've been listening to Panic! At the Disco ever since '06. I apologize for my low participation in this guild. My school assignments are completely getting in the way. But I love Brendon Urie. He's an amazing singer! I love their lyrics more than anything. They're just so deep and meaningful ... well to me at least. I was introduced to them because of my best friend Katharine. I'm so happy that she let me listen to I Write Sins Not Tragedies! Ever since then I asked to get the album on my ipod. Now I still listen to it and never get tired of it! My favorite songs are: Camisado, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, and First Try. Well all of them are my favorites but I just like those songs more. So I'll start by posting more often in this guild. Thanks again for letting me join.
- California_Kit_Kat

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:17 am
Welcome, everyone! ^^

...Again. xD  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild