Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:25 am
An acadamy completly devoted to saving the lives of the four missing spirit detectives. A large campose with a constant pulse of spiritual energy it is much like a boot camp and much like a school. It has a mess hall, a meditation hall, a forest, a gym, a libary and even a shop for weapons.

Notice: Those who have no home or parents are assainged a gauridan as well as a teacher. Dorm rooms are avaiable.

Outside view:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:29 am
Kali looked around her small dorm room, it was purple, but only for now.
"I wonder when the new cadet will come!' Kali smiled as her tail moved slightly from side to side, the new cadet was supposed to be her roomate.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:24 pm
Kale yawned. He had a sack of clothes over his shoulder, and a suitcase with his weapons and ammo. He banged his head in an effort to open the door to his dorm, to tired to even bother opening it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:42 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
Kale yawned. He had a sack of clothes over his shoulder, and a suitcase with his weapons and ammo. He banged his head in an effort to open the door to his dorm, to tired to even bother opening it.
Kali jumped off the bed and opened teh door, seeig the tall man,

"HEy are you my new roomate? but...your a guy..." She thought for a moment as she looked him up and down, "Koenma must have set this up."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:53 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"HEy are you my new roomate? but...your a guy..." She thought for a moment as she looked him up and down, "Koenma must have set this up."

He nodded, and went past her. "If Koenma did, I should probaly thank him." he said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:31 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He nodded, and went past her. "If Koenma did, I should probaly thank him." he said jokingly.

"Why?' Kali asked as she watched him walk past, "do you wanna be paried up with a girl for a partner?" She asked as she jumped on the bed.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:19 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Why?' Kali asked as she watched him walk past, "do you wanna be paried up with a girl for a partner?" She asked as she jumped on the bed.

"Maybe. It can't be that bad to be paired with a great looking girl." he said, and put his suitcase and sack of clothes down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:27 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Maybe. It can't be that bad to be paired with a great looking girl." he said, and put his suitcase and sack of clothes down.

Kali blushed deep and looked away, "Well, well. seems I got a flirt for a partner. But thats ok, your pretty easy on the eyes yourself." She winked and laid down flat on her back on her bed, "Welcome to Spirit acadamy."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:38 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali blushed deep and looked away, "Well, well. seems I got a flirt for a partner. But thats ok, your pretty easy on the eyes yourself." She winked and laid down flat on her back on her bed, "Welcome to Spirit acadamy."

He blushed lightly. "Spirit Academy......." he mumbled, and he plopped down on the bed and looked at her. "I can tell right now Im gonna have a great time here." he said grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:43 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed lightly. "Spirit Academy......." he mumbled, and he plopped down on the bed and looked at her. "I can tell right now Im gonna have a great time here." he said grinning.

She rolled over on her side, using her left arm as a pillow for her head, "SO did you hear? Abou the four missing boys?" She asked, as she looked him over slowly  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:49 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She rolled over on her side, using her left arm as a pillow for her head, "SO did you hear? Abou the four missing boys?" She asked, as she looked him over slowly

"Yeah, what about them?" he asked, not really caring.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:56 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"They might be pronounced dead." SHe rolled over on her stomach, "I hope Kurama-kun is ok. I dont know what I'd do if I lost him." She sighed and the tried to brighten the mood, "So why did you come to the school?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:01 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"They might be pronounced dead." SHe rolled over on her stomach, "I hope Kurama-kun is ok. I dont know what I'd do if I lost him." She sighed and the tried to brighten the mood, "So why did you come to the school?"

He sighed and scratched his head. "To control my powers..." he said, and opened his suitcase, making sure he had ammo in his gun, and he polised the katana-giri carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed and scratched his head. "To control my powers..." he said, and opened his suitcase, making sure he had ammo in his gun, and he polised the katana-giri carefully.
She looked at the gun carefully, "What powers do you have? I have Kitsune magic...." She said as she wacthed him clean  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:09 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She looked at the gun carefully, "What powers do you have? I have Kitsune magic...." She said as she wacthed him clean

"I can manipulate the weak minded into doing what I want, hear a whisper from 50 feet away, and ...." he stopped, and put away the blade. "What about these 4 boys? I wasnt paying attention when that little midget Koenma offered me enrollment here."  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff