Spirit powers
school grade
bio  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:06 am
Name: Kali
pic:User Image
weapons: toys, whip, fox magic
school grade: High school
spirit powers: prohpacy, fox magic, seduction.
bio: Guild master,
A young girl who's long ago ansester was a pure bred Kitsune. she had kept her powers hidden until she met Suiuchi-sama. Then he taught her how to control her abilites the best she could in time she seemed to adopted Suiuchi as her brother and spent much of her time with him. After she had learned of his dissapearence she joined the Spirit Acadamy, first on the list in order to find her friend.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:51 pm
Name: Kale

Self Description: My signature

Weapons: .45 calibur handgun [rarely used], and katana-giri. [katana with a dragon shape etched into the hilt.]

Spirit powers: slight manipulation, super hearing, spirit grenades and bombs.

Bio: He had a near death experience, and after coming from the hospital, he caused his familys accidental death from his undiscovered powers. He learned of the Academy, and hoped he would learn how to control his powers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:00 pm
*giggles* I'm terrifyed, but I accept you!  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:04 pm
x3 weee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:54 pm
Silly me! Forgot to go here first! XDD
Name:Tiemiosho
Self description (preferably a pic):Ginger. I like to think I'm tall. Here's My DevID
User Image
weapons:Chain Saw.
Spirit powers:None. I don't need powers to be cool!
school grade: College Sophmore
bio: Normal Human. I have a sister who may join...eventually. I am a Kuwabara fangirl and a Mukuro Fangirl. Yes I'm Bisexual. Could I be a spy teacher who protects the guys from Mary Sues? 3nodding  

tiemiosho

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:14 am
You have to have some kinda powers, you can even be spirutally aware, like Kuwbara was but you need powers to go to the acadamy, sorry. Everything else is accepted.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:48 am
Name: Saiyuri
pic: (crap its in the forest)
spirt powers: Controls water and can freeze it.
school grade: didnt go to school
bio: a young girl who can use water to make illuisons, mistaken by Kali for a demon who rapes and kills, now she's travling with her and Kale to find the Spirit dectecives and find a way out.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:05 am
Name: Katori
pic: User Image
sprit powers: controls fire, can not get burned by fire
school grade: junior high 8th grader
bio: a young girl kidnapped from her home that wandered into teh forest when the real monster (not saiyuri) as gathering young girls for a feast.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:08 am
Name: Aiya
Pic: User Image
spirit powers: controls light and minds, can minipulate anyone with a weak mind.
school grade: freshman in high school
bio: another young girl tricked into coming to the monsters feast by song.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:15 am
Name: Genji
Spirit powes: can manipulate minds by song much like Aiya, but he can only control young girls minds,
school grade: didnt go to school
bio: he is the monster that kidnaps girls and feasts on them. He has been diluded all these years but he picked the wrong girls to try and eat on this time...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:18 am
name: Lianna
spirit powers: can make shield of pure energy and can shoot out her engery through her hands.
weapons: You'll see
school grade: 1st grader
bio: the youngest girl Genji has ever captured, she has a pure heart and a strong sense of justic. He picked the wrong girl to wake up frm a nap.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:55 pm
Name: Arana (no last name)

Self description (preferably a pic) human form
User Image
Demon form
User Image

weapons: none w/o her powers
Spirit powers: She's half fox demon, half songdemon and she has the wishsong. Basicly, she wishes for it, sings for it and gets it. Can make illusions and change the property of materials and creatures.
school grade: she's a sinior in the human world

BIO:
She can't remember how she got there, but she's lived in the human world for three years, quickly addapting to human life. She found a portal to the demon world by accident, chaning into her fox form. Her first few moments there were overwhelming to the point of breakdown. She screamed, making the trees bow away from her. When she regained her composior, she wished for nothing more than to go home, opening another portal with her frantic talking. She keeps her mouth closed now, choosing not to talk too much in fear of what she might do. A letter appeared on her desk at home asking her to join the Spirit Acadamy. She saw it as an opertunity to train herself and accepted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:58 am
Welcome to the YYH Family Arana!  

yuyufangirl
Captain

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:05 pm
thank yous ^-^

i can cosplay as... well... keiko (though i dont like to), boton, kurama, jin or koinma. i can also cosplay kuabara, but people have a tendency to make fun of me for doing so. he's actualy a really deep charicter. and yes, i do do my homework on the charis i rp. its scary and sad, but i have little life outside work.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff