Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:49 pm
My First Quest!

Well, I've never really quested for a pet before so I decided to start some! I've had a few ideas for custom Soquili floating around in my head for some time now. So I finally got my thoughts together and made this thread.

heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:30 pm
I have been a fan of MLP for as long as I can remember. Even now, I still display all my ponies in my room and find myself wandering to the toy row in Target to check out the new ones. I have a MLP VHS movie that I've had since my childhood. In this movie is one of my favorite ponies, Shady. I'm not sure why I like her, she is just an earth pony after all. But she was never very confident in the movie and was a bit whiny. I found that I can relate to Shady and would love to make her a Soquili.

User Image

After buying the first season of MLP, I found Shady's baby...Baby Shady! She was always very cute and is the exact look alike of one of my favorite ponies. I figured it made sense to get Baby Shady if I was going to get Shady.

Baby Shady

.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Merangue
Name of horse: Baby Shady
Owner: Mamoru_Hatake
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spunky
Breed: MLP
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She has light blue eyes. Her body will be a pink color and will have the sunglass symbol on her side. The sunglasses will be blue with white for the glass parts. She will be all pink, even her hooves will be the same pink color. Her tail and mane will both be this style for both. They will both be yellow like in the reference picture.
Reference image(s): Body color with symbol. Colors for the symbol on her side. Hair style
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Yellow
Tag feather color: Pink

Total: 200k

What I have: 0k/200k  

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:47 pm
Ok, since I love MLP so much, I've decided to quest for some! I never had the chance to own Shady (see above) but I do own these next two. Princess Tiffany is a pony that I've own since I was a little girl. I just recently found out her name and thought she would make the perfect Soquili! Troola-Roola is a new addition to my pony collection. My parents got me her for Easter (she came with bunny ears on).

COMPLETE! WAITING ON SLOT!
Princess Tiffany

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Princess Tiffany
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Angelic
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): She has light blue eyes and bright pink cheeks. Her mane is a wavy/crimped style that hangs down over her face. The perfect reference for the mane is this horse. I want the mane exactly like this. But the color is white with stripes of silver sparkles in it. Check the second reference picture to see the sparkly parts. Her tail is white with the same stripes of silver sparkles as the mane. Her body is all white execpt her wings, which have little silver sparkles in them. But her hooves are silver with sparkles in them.
Reference image(s):Jewel, Color and hair, and hair color and eye color and jewel placement.
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color: White, silver, and teal.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Her mane is a wavy/crimped style that hangs down over her face. The perfect reference for the mane is this horse. I want the mane exactly like this. Her tail should be really long and touch the ground and should have some wave in it, just not quite as much as the mane. When it gets to the ground, it settles there and loops around behind her right back hoof. On her hip should be a little raindrop shaped jewel. It's not just a tattoo, so it should look like it's bumping up. It is silver on the outside with a small, teal, raindrop-shaped stone on the inside. Around it are smaller, gold jewels. Check out the reference picture for the exact look of the jewels.

Background image on cert: I'd like it to be the same as this.

1,250,000/1,250,000

Troola-Roola

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Toola-Roola
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Artsy
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her eyes are teal with an orange heart in them. Her body is a light pink color. On her hip is a pink paintbrush with purple swirls coming from it. See the reference picture for more details. Her back leg that is in the front should start from blue at the hoof, then go to purple to pink, and then to a yellow orange. See the reference picture for more accurate colors. Her tail is a mixture of blue, purple, and light blue. Also in her tail should be little pieces of hair that are shiny. Her mane is yellow at the top, orange in the middle, and pink at the bottom. It should also have the shinies in it. Check the reference picture!
Reference image(s): The symbol on her side. Overall, body colors, hair colors, and hair style. Colors on her back leg and symbol placement.
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color: Like her leg- (starting from the bottom) a blend of blue, a tiny bit of purple, then into pink, and finally an yellow orange.
Hair/clothing edits: Her eyelashes should be longer and a little darker than usual. Her tail is straight and goes all the way to the ground, but curls right at the end into a couple different pieces. But it also poofs up right at the top where it comes out of her butt. Her mane should look a lot like it does in the reference picture. It should be very poofy and somewhat curly. Like big curls (same as the tail).

Background image on cert: Should be the same as this.

Total: 550k

What I have: 0k/550k  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Funds

Tiffany: COMPLETE!

Shady: 0k/200k

Troola: 0k/550k

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:46 am
~Maybe in the future~

Soldier Blue

Ever since I started watching Towards the Terra, Soldier Blue has become one of my favorite characters of all time. I've always had a thing for characters with light hair/skin and red eyes. He will be on hold until I finish my Shady quests.

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Not sure yet. Maybe either Merangue or Endejester
Name of horse: Soldier Blue
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Just
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The stallion will have edited hair. This hair will be white and will be the style in the reference pictures below. His eyes will be red and look gentle. Instead of the normal stallion expression, I would like his face to be more relaxed and almost neutral in expression. A good expression would be like the ones in the first two reference pictures. His eyebrows will be relaxed and his mouth will be like in the first reference picture, not smiling. His body would be pale, the perfect color is the one in the third reference picture. On his head will be headphone-like accessories. They are clearly shown in just about every reference picture. I was thinking that they would start down around his cheeks and the band will go around where his ears would be, the ears should not be showing.
Reference image(s): Hair, eye color, headphones, skin color
Really good hair reference/ good expression
Good for colors of hair and skin. Also a good reference for the headphones.
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Mainly white with red (like the color of his eyes), hints of gray and purple like his cape in the second reference picture.
Tag feather color: Red and white, with hints of a light gray
Hair/clothing edits: Hair and headphones (I will not be getting the clothes on him) and I would also like to get him a different expression.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:31 pm
Almost finished with my forms~  

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:25 am
*cuts thread* I declare this open x3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:56 pm
I have everything figured out except tag color and such :'D

And I have to figure out a good way to divide up the letter xD  

LavenderMantis