Submit

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:25 am
So yeah, I heard from sources that I am not like by certain people on the thread, not about to name them, I'll just leave that at that. Many different emotions going through my mind now. Anger, frustration, sadness... I mean, I know I'm not liked by everyone, but it's one thing to tell me from the beginning, that learn that people tell you one thing only to talk s**t about you once you turn your back.

Why the ******** can't you people tell me what you think right to my face instead of having to find out from others?

I have a healty self-esteem and some people here do a lot to totally ******** that up. Thanks.

I thought things were ok... guess I was wrong. Backstabbers...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:25 pm

not to be mean, but that's betty's 18+. there is a lot of backstabbing involved there. Not everyone likes me either and people talk crap behind my back too. but you know what? in the end you can just block them ore ignore them. If someone is being a d**k, I let them know or I just ignore them.

leaving gaia only makes them win. -shrugs- people dont have the balls anymore to tell someone they dont like them. they instead chatter among little groupies about them.

Takalis

Ska_Freak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:24 am
I'm pretty sure that you're one of the only people in that thread that likes me. I don't care though, they're just internet people to me. But yeah, don't let that s**t get to you. Just shrug them off or sick me on them. Either way will work.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:45 am
*yeah I understand what you are going through..
A few years ago i took the forbided step and dated some one on gaia in RL... some of you might remember this it was a person that was very promonate in the +18 thread back in 04'.. I dont care about if people forget that it was me or not.. things ended ugly I recognized reality.. after a certain few things where asked of me that where way out of the ordinary I left.. and got kicked out of guilds and lost a couple of people I talked to oonline.. But thats all they are people you talk to online.. Dont let it bug you .. most of you might remember this a bit who have been around.. But... The drama happened it always does.. But, dont let it get to you Im still here.. Things are good... and I even have my own guild know thats Just kicked its feet off the ground.. Im never leaving.. and you should not either if you are enteritained by this site.. thats really the only point of it is to entertain yourself.. I hope you stay I like talking to you

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:27 am
I'm not going anywhere, I might even talk on this guild from time to time. Really, it's only the thread I need a break from, I do enjoy talking to a couple of you, and yes, it is online drama, but I'll stay away since as many people have said before me, the conversations and people have just become boring or just plain idiotic.

To be honest, the people worth talking to have either my msn or yim and if they don't I can talk with them on PM, or wherever.

I'm not gonna do something as drastic as leaving the site, not after two years here. But it's sad that people have to go to the point where they can create drama over the net.

By the way you guys, I was really angry and a bit sad when I wrote previosuly... I think coherently when I'm like that, but I can also be pretty stupid when I do. Don't go thinking that you've seen the last of me smile Nayda/Sephy is here to stay cool

Tak: Makes me feel like high school all over again. and it's sad because if they are mature enough, they should have left that s**t behind a long time ago. They are not gonna win anything... I just really need to clear my head a bit and if I find out that I've been talked about again, they will get to know who I really am.

Ska: Some people are just morons and can't see the sense of humor that I see in you. You can be mean and be funny at the same time and that's awesome, your rants (mostly about yourself, but yeah) are golden xd

moonlight: I do enjoy talking to you too, I mean we haven't talked much but you're a pretty interesting person. And I just remembered, I need to post in your guild sweatdrop Haven't in a while...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:36 am
if you feel like that, then totally take a break. i mean, i do eveynow andagain but seriously, don't let these cast get to you. i mean, people haet the hell out of me for no reason. that green crayon chick dislikes me simply cuz i have an assload of confidence in myself. kinda of a recurring factor here. what draws some people in pushes others away but in the end, those that realyl care fror you or whatever will still be around. gunna be kinda dull in the thread without you but i understand the necessity to break. >.> <.< leaves more snickers for me. i might save a few for you. maybe XD  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:04 am
You better save me a damn snickers smoke stack!... Anyways... yeah take breaks.. i think alot of the older regs do to avoid, destress, and for various other reasons. But if its cause of assholes talking behind your back then tell them off then block them... lol... nah.. just ignore them... apparently they werent worth your time anyways. From what ive seen of you in the thread your a great person and I enjoy talking to you when I do chat.. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:30 am
Aww well dont take it personal. People are people ... they talk s**t when ever they get the chance. People online dont change anymore then people irl... you just gotta shrug them off.

N i think we all know how you feel being regs of the place weve all had s**t talked about us. Just remember the people who care are still around. ^-^

N i gotta say your conversations are much more entertaining then mine. 3nodding heart

Catch you on MSN!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

OoChIcKeNoO

Llewxam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:04 am
Sephoenix
I'm not going anywhere, I might even talk on this guild from time to time. Really, it's only the thread I need a break from, I do enjoy talking to a couple of you, and yes, it is online drama, but I'll stay away since as many people have said before me, the conversations and people have just become boring or just plain idiotic.

To be honest, the people worth talking to have either my msn or yim and if they don't I can talk with them on PM, or wherever.

I'm not gonna do something as drastic as leaving the site, not after two years here. But it's sad that people have to go to the point where they can create drama over the net.

By the way you guys, I was really angry and a bit sad when I wrote previosuly... I think coherently when I'm like that, but I can also be pretty stupid when I do. Don't go thinking that you've seen the last of me smile Nayda/Sephy is here to stay cool

Tak: Makes me feel like high school all over again. and it's sad because if they are mature enough, they should have left that s**t behind a long time ago. They are not gonna win anything... I just really need to clear my head a bit and if I find out that I've been talked about again, they will get to know who I really am.

Ska: Some people are just morons and can't see the sense of humor that I see in you. You can be mean and be funny at the same time and that's awesome, your rants (mostly about yourself, but yeah) are golden xd

moonlight: I do enjoy talking to you too, I mean we haven't talked much but you're a pretty interesting person. And I just remembered, I need to post in your guild sweatdrop Haven't in a while...

*tackles* mas vale te quedes nay nay TE KEEEEEELOOOOOOOO ... mojito ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Smokey: YOU BETTER NOT EAT ALL THOSE SNICKERS SMOKEY!!! scream

Kitty: We can chat here or PM, since I'll still be around 3nodding

Chicky: Yush, the people who do care have actually proven it, I'm glad about that. And yush, msn heart

Max: It's not a gay drink... mojito...

Thanks for being so great you guys, I really appreciate it heart

And on another note... Takalis' avi scares me o.o  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

dubtron

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:58 pm
nobody hates me enough in the thread.... so if you know anybody in the thread that wants to have a heavy passionate hatred towards someone.... direct them my way. thank you! ^_^ i want more hatred towards me... MORE HATRED!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:12 pm
dub: Um... I uh... hate you? Ok, no I don't sweatdrop  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ska_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:49 am
The fact that most people don't realize I'm not being serious when insulting them is what makes it funny. Also, no one is immune, I tend to pick on anyone and everyone if they give me a reason. But yeah, ******** in the earlobe if they don't like me or you, because we are awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:02 am
Ska_Freak
The fact that most people don't realize I'm not being serious when insulting them is what makes it funny. Also, no one is immune, I tend to pick on anyone and everyone if they give me a reason. But yeah, ******** in the earlobe if they don't like me or you, because we are awesome.
Yes we are.

Hehe, ******** in the earlobe made me giggle whee  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:46 am
dubtron
nobody hates me enough in the thread.... so if you know anybody in the thread that wants to have a heavy passionate hatred towards someone.... direct them my way. thank you! ^_^ i want more hatred towards me... MORE HATRED!! scream
**hates**
mad  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas