Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Books through the eyes of a yaoi addict... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChangeTheStars

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:14 pm
Okay, so I'm reading Lord of the Flies, and I couldn't stop thinking about how cute of a couple Ralph and Jack would make.

How many others in here have slashed something that:
a) shouldn't be slashed or
b) has never been slashed before?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:51 pm
I slashed Ralph/Jack and Ralph/Piggy. ninja And.. Sam/Eric.

I also slash the ULTIMATE in unslashability: the Bible. Hardcore. Cain/Abel ftw.  

Skizzors
Crew

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:53 pm
I can't help by slash characters from Shakespeare's works. I mean, come on, he always has a male main character with a close male "friend" who always follows him around like a lost puppy.

Romeo/Mercutio, Romeo/Benvolio, Romeo/Tybalt, Sampson/Gregory, Hamlet/Horatio, Hamlet/Laertes, Marcellus/Bernardo, Macbeth/Banquo, Rosencrantz/Guildenstern, the list just goes on  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:02 pm
Harry Potter. ninja

And the Cain/Abel sounds interesting... whee I'm sure there's more, since I'm kind of a bookworm...

Lenre Li
Crew

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:39 pm
redface heehee... Artemis Fowl... and Alex Rider!! lol... ahhahaha.... redface heart xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:17 am
[Romiette]
I can't help by slash characters from Shakespeare's works. I mean, come on, he always has a male main character with a close male "friend" who always follows him around like a lost puppy.

Romeo/Mercutio, Romeo/Benvolio, Romeo/Tybalt, Sampson/Gregory, Hamlet/Horatio, Hamlet/Laertes, Marcellus/Bernardo, Macbeth/Banquo, Rosencrantz/Guildenstern, the list just goes on

were men, were men in tights  

kina blaze

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:14 pm
Oh, yeah. Cain/Abel.. God/Lucifer.. if ya wanna get a little AU, Adam/Steve.. rofl

Epic loev at Rosencrantz/Guildenstern (or is it Guildenstern/Rosencrantz?) and Horatio/Hamlet surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 pm
[Romiette]

*can't help but laugh* Romeo's a player! xd  

Kakra

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:33 pm
Kakra
[Romiette]

*can't help but laugh* Romeo's a player! xd

Romeo: Where ma bitches at?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:44 pm
*grins* Yeah, well we're doing Midsummer Night's Dream right now in Drama and dear lordy lord lord Puck and Oberon are slashy in the large-amounts-of-abusive-master/servant-esque-(but-still-sort-of-hot-even-though-that's-not-normally-my-kink) touching.

Also. Jack/Ralph? Yeah, you're not the only one that went there. In fact, more or less our whole class went there when we read the book: We ended up getting into an actual discussion about the potential homosexuality of ALL the boys on the island- theorizing that because they were competely cut off from a society that treats homosexuality as taboo, and because they had more or less lost all inhibitions, that not only would a relationship- sexual or otherwise- between the boys seem normal, but completely natural. Though I'm not entirely sure as to how it came up- I think it's because we watched the old black and white movie of LOTF and there's one scene where one of the little boys is actually getting whipped- and, er, being high schoolers our minds are in the gutter as it is, so. Ahem. One kid yelled something along the lines of "THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE FOR CLASS" (sarcastically, naturally) It kind of went down from there.

It was actually a really good discussion, though.  

Kitsune-chi

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:27 pm
Oh, I have such a bad mind. It won't stop thinking about who to slash next... Here's a short list of the atrocities my brain has cooked up...

Alexander/Jagger - Vampire Kisses (Don't know how this came along...)
Darren/Steve - Cirque du Freak (The Saga of Darren Shan)
Fang/Iggy - Maximum Ride
Fang/Ari - Maximum Ride (This one is so WRONG!)

My mind taints anything it looks upon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:28 pm
W8

Atticus Finch/Tom Robinson. rofl  

Skizzors
Crew

duskydawn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:46 am
Let's just say I was VERY pissed off when Eragon and Murtagh turned out to be closely related. Very pissed off indeed. IT WAS PERFECT...!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:13 am
Disney. eek  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

retice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:02 pm
How come no one slashes Simon from LotF? XD I remember him being my favorite just because he was such a sweet kid.
The last time I read it was four years ago, but still.

I just read a book by Diana Wynne Jones, actually, called Conrad's Fate. It's the last Chrestomanci book apparently but I read it first because they don't seem to rely on eachother too much to be understood. Anyway I totally slashed it immediately upon reading the flap.
And then I read the story and was happy. heart
Conrad/Christopher FTW.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas