>>

Yesh!

<<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 am
Why are we being asked this?  

PixieofDestruction

Spiffle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:19 am
I can tell you get all the ladies.. and heres where a sleezy-eyes emote would come in handy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:53 am
Spiffle
I can tell you get all the ladies.. and heres where a sleezy-eyes emote would come in handy.
õ.ô
No need to get sarcastic.
It's just a question. stare

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:00 am
PixieofDestruction
Cause I was wondering why girls complain so much about how they rarely get any good sex, and yet still say sex is better than masturbation.
neutral

Is it laziness? :o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:01 am
Dorks at The Dance
Video games. :O
So.. you're saying you love the joystick? :P

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:39 am
Cheeto Bandito
PixieofDestruction
Cause I was wondering why girls complain so much about how they rarely get any good sex, and yet still say sex is better than masturbation.
neutral

If you look at the votes correctly we're all saying different stuff, sex hasn't won. Masturbation usually doesn't come so easy for women to do or enjoy as it is for men. And as fas as sex is concerned guys usually just care about themselves when it comes to sex so its hard for women to find a guy who's not into soley what he feels, so they complain that the guy isn't doing whatever right. Most of the people in gaia are in their early teens so I assume they havn't even had sex so this is kind of inapropirate. You should go to Adult Friend FInder and ask there. There's women with loads of experience there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:49 am
PixieofDestruction
Cheeto Bandito
PixieofDestruction
neutral

If you look at the votes correctly we're all saying different stuff, sex hasn't won. Masturbation usually doesn't come so easy for women to do or enjoy as it is for men. And as fas as sex is concerned guys usually just care about themselves when it comes to sex so its hard for women to find a guy who's not into soley what he feels, so they complain that the guy isn't doing whatever right. Most of the people in gaia are in their early teens so I assume they havn't even had sex so this is kind of inapropirate. You should go to Adult Friend FInder and ask there. There's women with loads of experience there.
Most of the people in their early teens have more sex than the ones in their 20's nowadays. So it doesn't matter :/
I noticed the poll yeah
So, I say I started a really good discussion imo :P

And
You say it depends on the guy
As if women can't do anything wrong when it comes to sex rolleyes

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100

barbana dan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:18 am
all of the above.
mad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:26 pm
Cheeto Bandito
PixieofDestruction
Cheeto Bandito
PixieofDestruction
neutral

Most of the people in their early teens have more sex than the ones in their 20's nowadays. So it doesn't matter :/
I noticed the poll yeah

And

I don't mean that women can't be bad at sex. Its just that women who complain to me about their sex lives that's usually the problem. Most women go thier whole lives not knowing what an orgasm is cuz the guy never bothers if she gets her rocks off too. Women are complicated, though. Some women are physically incapable of achieving an orgasm at all. I've only had sex w/my fiance and neigher of us has any complaints from the other so I don't know much more than that other than what women talk to me about. I really do think sex is harder on the guys cuz they have to do most of the work. Not just physically but since sex for women is usually very emotional they have to work hard on making that bond with her for it to be an optimum sex relationship.  

PixieofDestruction

Deathmotto Owner of Souls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:57 pm
PixieofDestruction
Cheeto Bandito
PixieofDestruction
Cheeto Bandito
PixieofDestruction
neutral

I noticed the poll yeah

And

I don't mean that women can't be bad at sex. Its just that women who complain to me about their sex lives that's usually the problem. Most women go thier whole lives not knowing what an orgasm is cuz the guy never bothers if she gets her rocks off too. Women are complicated, though. Some women are physically incapable of achieving an orgasm at all. I've only had sex w/my fiance and neigher of us has any complaints from the other so I don't know much more than that other than what women talk to me about. I really do think sex is harder on the guys cuz they have to do most of the work. Not just physically but since sex for women is usually very emotional they have to work hard on making that bond with her for it to be an optimum sex relationship.
I now Deem you AWESOME. =D  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces