hmmm,i think i kno what happns 2 Lighto.o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soundz good?
  totally!
  that's bull
  -.-...every1 knew already,stop pointing out d obvious...
View Results

2DsGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:57 am
ok ok,check this out.this is my theory of where Light goes when he dies because he used the deathnote.since every1 else goes to the same place if they die because they didn't use the deathnote,Light probably turnd into a deathgod n lifes n the deathgod world now=p.because n the manga,n d last book,@ d veeeery end,sum1 from d deathgod world waz looking down into a portal into d human world n i think that waz d deathgod Light biggrin !  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:34 pm
two things

1) Death gods simply existed one day. They are nothing like humans, nor were they ever or will be humans. You might want to read up a little on Japanese myths and legends?

2) Am I just imagining it, or somewhere in the manga, didn't Ryuk or one of the rule pages admit that all humans went the same place after they died?
Maybe I've been reading too much fanfiction and it got mixed in somehow...  

IttyBittyKitty

TaiyoukaiLord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:28 pm
Ryuk stated clearly that there is no heaven or hell after death.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:45 am
Wow. I could barely understand that.

@ IttyBittyKitty: Yeah, it's one of the last rules, but all humans go to the same place in the DN universe. So I honestly think that Light is just plain dead, not that he's going to turn into a shinigami or anything.

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
What the ******** didn't read the rules of the guild.
I used chatspeak quite fluently for quite a while when I first joined the internet, but I can barely understand it.
Please take a moment to translate that into proper English so the rest of the guild can read it. Yes, there is a little bar below the bottom row of letters called Space, use it after each punctuation mark please. There's also a caps button to be used at the beginning of sentences. Type out your words and if need be, use Microsoft Word to spell check before posting.
i don't mind this, or skipping a couple letters, or maybe typing laugh as laff. But your post right there? That's ridiculous. There's an edit button in the corner of your post in case you haven't noticed it; click it and rewrite.
Thank you.

((I have nothing to add on this subject, sorry, they've said it all for me.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:03 pm
Actually I heard that Light actually turned into a Shinigami... Because Ryuk talked to him after in the special three hour episode... Light was gloating on L's grave saying, "that he won..." He was on the grave and pounding it and saying, "See, L you lost!!!" I think that's what he said or something like that.... Poor L... crying crying gonk Damn you Light-kun scream  

Raimu_Fuyuki

SCP-511

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:37 pm
Raimu_Fuyuki
Actually I heard that Light actually turned into a Shinigami... Because Ryuk talked to him after in the special three hour episode... Light was gloating on L's grave saying, "that he won..." He was on the grave and pounding it and saying, "See, L you lost!!!" I think that's what he said or something like that.... Poor L... crying crying gonk Damn you Light-kun scream

I didn't watch that one :C How rude of Light. I think he deserved his fate.
ANOTHER THING

Please move this into the death note discussion subforum! This isn't about L, so it needs to go there! God, I see so many topics that need to be moved lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:47 am
Raimu_Fuyuki

Light never turned into a shinigami... you heard wrong...
I've seen that special episode... yes Light was all "*evil laugh* I've WON L!!!" and yeah...
I just wished they had subs for the part when Ryuk talks to that one shinigami that had goggles...

xX_Elysium_Xx

Raimu_Fuyuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:20 am
Mokusei
Raimu_Fuyuki

I didn't watch that one :C How rude of Light. I think he deserved his fate.
ANOTHER THING

Please move this into the death note discussion subforum! This isn't about L, so it needs to go there! God, I see so many topics that need to be moved lately.

Yeah, I kind of thought so too...

I mean, Light was an idiot for doing that, also I hear about some other things that quite distastful... About Light and L... Or so I've heard...

crying Poor L... gonk Damn you Light-kun scream  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:22 am
xX_Elysium_Xx
Raimu_Fuyuki

Light never turned into a shinigami... you heard wrong...
I've seen that special episode... yes Light was all "*evil laugh* I've WON L!!!" and yeah...
I just wished they had subs for the part when Ryuk talks to that one shinigami that had goggles...

eek Oh really!! wow that really makes me sick burning_eyes

But i've hear that Ryuk said, "Isn't that right, Light?" or something like that, so it was like he was actually talking to him... Creepy... ninja  

Raimu_Fuyuki

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:22 am
2DsGuitar
ok ok,check this out.this is my theory of where Light goes when he dies because he used the deathnote.since every1 else goes to the same place if they die because they didn't use the deathnote,Light probably turnd into a deathgod n lifes n the deathgod world now=p.because n the manga,n d last book,@ d veeeery end,sum1 from d deathgod world waz looking down into a portal into d human world n i think that waz d deathgod Light biggrin !

Sorry, that's not true. All humans go to the same place no matter what they did in their past life. That look into the portal was just to show the credits. Shouldn't this post be moved sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:54 am
I believe that Light went to neither heaven nor hell, but went to Mu instead. Anyways, that's what the creator said.  

Legacy133

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:46 pm
I personally think this is a somewhat probable theory. Here's why:

1. Yes all humans are said to go to Mu, nothingness, without exception. BUT do you really think it'd say right out in the Death Note what the punishment for using it would be?

2. Ryuk told Light that he'd find out more of his punishment after death, so even if this isn't particualrily what happens something is bound to happen to him differently in death than happens to most humans.

3. IttyBittyKitty said that Shinigami weren't humans or anything of that sort at one point but that's general myth and legend, that has nothing to do with Death Note as the writers of fiction can take things like that and tweak them as much as possible. There's many different fictional depictions of Shinigami and yes so do involve them coming from the dead [ie. BLEACH].

4. Shinigami can't have sex, it's stated in the rules. So how do new Shinigami come about? Yes Shinigami can live for extremely long periods of time by killing humans with the Death Note but they can die and are probably running out of time considering how lazy they've all been getting. This seems like a somewhat logical theory.

Alright I'm done... and I remain confident in by ability to argue this theory against everyone's thoughts against it...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:03 pm
well ryuk said
" when using the death note, the human who writes in it first can neither go to heaven nor hell for an eterinty".
so im sticking with that. sweatdrop  

OHEMGEEITSME7

Kill_Me_Silly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am
TaiyoukaiLord
Ryuk stated clearly that there is no heaven or hell after death.

Yea, I was thinking that too.  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces