Share the hatred Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:58 pm
I know we have a rant thread, but this is a place for everyone to have a quick chat about the things they hate or dislike...cause everyone needs to get it off their chest at some point xp but please save rants for the rant thread 3nodding

so...here's the things I hate:

Sexism - I absolutely HATE the stereotypical (let me make it clear that I don't mean EVERY man's view) man's view of women, I hate tha fact that women "have" to wear make up in order to be pretty, and we have to shave pretty much everything, and we always have to take a great deal of attention to the way we look in order to be pretty in the eyes of a man...we also have to have hourglass figures that aren't naturally possible. To get down to it, women have to be artificial to suit a man's "perfect woman"...and I also hate the way guys are expected to be big and tough and unemotional, almost inhuman..

Racism - It's been long enough for humans to get used to each other now no matter what the colour or cultural background. You'd think after all this time people wouldn't still be biased stare

Inflated egos - People who love themselves and think they are better than everyone else..

Attention seekers - Everyone has been insecure at some point, but those people who have to lie and pretend that they are really depressed just cause they want some attention...or those people who want to be the class clown, to get attention...need a slap in the face

Girliness - I hate pink and flowers and lace, and everything a little girl "should" be...it's rubbish!!

Hip-hop - I can't stand it...it's always about money or sex, and the songs are basically 4 notes that are just repeated over and over. And the videos are always full of almost naked women dancing...and this is what 11 year olds see and copy...

Children - If only we could eat them for breakfast. I don't hate ALL children...the ones that are quiet and behave are fine, but let's face it, there aren't many of them around...most of them are filthy little animals that behave like monkeys..they have to run around and shout whenever the "play"...they never respect the people older than them, and will always spurt out insulting words at you, even though you're like...10 years older than them...and they don't seem to understand punishment anymore...telling a kid off means nothing, because their parents never do it!! The one thing I hate worse than kids is parents who can't control them.

Users - People who have to ******** around with other people's minds or pretend to be the best friends or just generally screw with you, just because they're jealous or they need to screw with other people or bully them to make themselves feel big...these are the WORST kind of people

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:28 am
gotta say I hate people with inflated egos, you meet alot of people especially with online games who think they are better than everyone else, if I was that good I'd prefer to help people be even better...some people are just pure assholez

Users, meh this is a good one for me, how many times have I feel used, probably why I gave up caring for people who I don't trust as me, you can feel who your true friends are, I still trust the wrong people sometimes and have regretted it, guess this world will never change.

War, now this one pisses me off, people going around killing themselves all cause of politics and s**t like that, "oh my god has summoned me to do his work", oh yeah, thats a ******** good one, I personally don't believe in any gods, I just don't get why people think killing each other is right..

okay thats enough for now *steam rises of him*  

Yuri Maken Hyuga

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:18 pm
I know it may be racist but I hate the French, they're arrogant bastards.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:56 am
aircraft fan
I know it may be racist but I hate the French, they're arrogant bastards.

Well we English don't like them and they don't like us, it's a mutual agreement xp

I have nothing personal against them..they aren't all arrogant..it's just the stereotypical Frenchman who is arrogant..and of course, their Primeminister. I find it amusing how their official logo is a Rooster..which is of course pompous, because it struts and displays... xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:27 am
I have een to France. I am never going back. The people reek there and they shove you if you are within 3ft. of them  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:39 am
I hate people who have to put others down to feel better about themselves..I absolutly hate people who lie just for the heck of it. I hate when someone misunderstands you or doesn't give you a chance. I hate it when people judge you by stupid things like who you hang out with, your appearance, or simply the type of music you listen to. I dislike labels and drama. I used to loathe school with such a deep, dark passion.. but now I have come to accept it. I can't stand feelings like heartbreak, worthlessness, humiliation, and betrayal.

Whew. A lot off my chest.. n.n;  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:45 am
Ziporae
I hate people who have to put others down to feel better about themselves..I absolutly hate people who lie just for the heck of it. I hate when someone misunderstands you or doesn't give you a chance. I hate it when people judge you by stupid things like who you hang out with, your appearance, or simply the type of music you listen to. I dislike labels and drama. I used to loathe school with such a deep, dark passion.. but now I have come to accept it. I can't stand feelings like heartbreak, worthlessness, humiliation, and betrayal.

Whew. A lot off my chest.. n.n;

I agree with everything! xd

People who put you down BECAUSE of the way you dress or music you listen to make themselves feel better are even worse sweatdrop stare
I used to really hate school too, pretty much because I never had any PROPER friends...not ones that really liked me. They couldn't care less if I was with them or not. I used to hate all the people in school, cause I used to get picked on for wearing what I did and listening to the music that I listen to...and just for being shy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:50 am
Some people need to be humbled like my cousins.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:55 am
aircraft fan
Some people need to be humbled like my cousins.

How so? why humbled?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:02 am
My cousin Kyle thinks when he graduates high school he'll be drafted by the New England Patriots as there starting runningback or quarterback. He isn't that fast, stong, or nimble. My other cousin Isaac (I really have 48 cousins though) cries if he can't get his way, he's 12  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:24 am
I see what you mean whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:37 am
Shado Dweller, were are you from in England. I have an aunt in Reading.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:16 am
Manchester blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Shadow Dweller, Serious Hatred told me to ask you about his alter ego David.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:06 am
He just suggested it if you wanted to know more about it. All I can really tell you is what he said in the thread.  
*Chamber of Archives*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff