Submit

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:18 pm
You know them.
They're the Pokemon that you always drag with you.
Not because you like them, but because they're useful. They make things easier for you on your adventure.

So, which one's your favorite one?

Mine is actually a level 94 Linoone nicknamed Puck. I keep him around for Pickup, Surf, and Cut. Pickup at level 94 is some good stuff. =D

(Weird topic, I know, but hey! =D)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:27 pm
I use my lvl 53 Gyarados as me slave. It knows Surf, Waterfall, Strength and I think Aqua Tail.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

kemenlith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:00 pm
Tropius, he can use cut, strength and fly.... and for the safari zone, I use Volbeat to use sweet scent to attract pokemon and give me more time...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:02 am
Linoone is my favourite by far. I used one in emerald that knew Covet, Cut, Rock Smash, and Strength. I later transfered it to Diamond (hey it's level 99), but I no longer use it has a HM slave.

Now I use a Bibarrel as a HM slave. I hate the pokemon, but I must admit it is damn useful, it can learn six of the eight HM moves. The one I have knows Cut, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, and Strength (It can also learn Surf and Waterfall). If it wasn't so damn useful, I'd get rid of it.  

krishnath

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:15 am
I have a bibarrel and a gravarler  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:27 pm
Back when Ruby first came out, I used my swampert sweatdrop I know better now, but I dont really have one... but i guess my floatzel would be mine. sweatdrop It knows surf, waterfall, and rock smash  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:04 pm
I tend to teach each of my pokemon one of the more important HMs, like surf and rock smash, but on Sapphire, my Goldeen got to learn Surf, Waterfall, Dive and Horn Drill....not the best in a fight, but oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:49 am
Negai Boshi
I tend to teach each of my pokemon one of the more important HMs, like surf and rock smash, but on Sapphire, my Goldeen got to learn Surf, Waterfall, Dive and Horn Drill....not the best in a fight, but oh well.

Surf, Waterfall, and Dive are all awesome water moves. And Horn Drill is acceptable. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:46 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Surf, Waterfall, and Dive are all awesome water moves. And Horn Drill is acceptable. ^^

Yeah, but three water moves doesn't make for the best moveset.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:12 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yeah, but three water moves doesn't make for the best moveset.....

It worked well for me in S/R/E. Of course, the fourth move was Earthquake... ^^  

krishnath

AwsumeSly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:12 am
my pokemon is mew it knows surf fly strengh waterfall  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:15 am
tidus200137

That is a wast of a perfectly good Mew. ^^  

krishnath

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:35 pm
krishnath
tidus200137

That is a wast of a perfectly good Mew. ^^

True, but what I did on Silver was I cloned my Mew and used that clone as an HM slave...XD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:40 pm
In Ruby, it's Absol, it ONLY knows HM moves!  

Dugra

Hellz Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:08 pm
I use a cloned mystery mew from emerald. Surf, Cut, Fly, Strength = PWN  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items