Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
(_-Rip off ALERT_-) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

armexico2003

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:46 am
The new quest from Claudia in Armonia salon or something.
She ask you for green buggers and she gives you an exp haircutcard
Exp coupon means, random haircut. (ripoff) I did know it was random, I didnt thought someone would make such a retarded feature. So i ended up with a
Orange puking looking head. I thought, ok im just going to buy a tiket to change it. I bought a 5 000 cash shop money. When i look up the price the Vip hairstyle coupon is 5 700. pirate So ill have to get another 5000 card to fix what the retarded quest did to my head. Do you see the connection?

New quest---ruins your hair---- hair style coupon expensive= ripoff

But not only ill have to get 2x 5 000 card t o change my hairstyle back.

Ill have to get another one to dye my hair back, thats a waste of 15000 cash shop money and a Ripoff, "how come pets are 4900 and this card is 5700, and they dont even have nice haircuts like gaia, and you have to get a different one to dye you hair,

Dont do this evil quest, if you have an extra coupon form this quest pm me and ill buy it, my hair cant get any worse. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:22 am
Old news. My thief PWNRKid was raped by this quest. (He was given a black Toben haircut, one of the most dreadful haircuts out there)  

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

Lord Haragorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:44 pm
Oh please... If you had read what she said, and what the coupon siad, you would have known...

the EXP stands for "EXPerimental."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:41 pm
Quote:
Dont do this evil quest, if you have an extra coupon form this quest pm me and ill buy it, my hair cant get any worse.
I believe they are untradeable  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:15 am
I just did it on my main and dropped the card. I only did it on my mules. And why would they give you a VIP coupon from a quest? If you knew it was random then I don't see why you did it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:44 am
I never understood why the hell people do this quest. eek  

__penguin__
Crew

Zarow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:52 pm
If you knew it was random, why the hell are you whining about it?
YOU DID NOT have to use the item.
YOU DID NOT have to do the quest.
Got it? You ripped yourself off, duhh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:31 pm
__penguin__
I never understood why the hell people do this quest. eek
I have done it three times, 2x I got the female bowl cut gonk and once I got Angelica 4laugh (all in black dye). So using the coupon is a risk and gamblers like risk.  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

armexico2003

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:21 am
well i had a month in maple story, i read but i thought when i press next they would let me choose the hair cut, I didnt know such a stupid option existed.

I hope the battle system in gaia comes out so i could quit maple pirate

So yea new people out there beware of the armonias dump quest.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:57 am
I love that quest mainly because when your a low level, its a whole lot of experience...for anyone who doesn't know, you CAN throw out the coupon, you don't need to get the hair.  

DethHauq

xXiTyrXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:06 pm
armexico2003
The new quest from Claudia in Armonia salon or something.
She ask you for green buggers and she gives you an exp haircutcard
Exp coupon means, random haircut. (ripoff) I did know it was random, I didnt thought someone would make such a retarded feature. So i ended up with a
Orange puking looking head. I thought, ok im just going to buy a tiket to change it. I bought a 5 000 cash shop money. When i look up the price the Vip hairstyle coupon is 5 700. pirate So ill have to get another 5000 card to fix what the retarded quest did to my head. Do you see the connection?

New quest---ruins your hair---- hair style coupon expensive= ripoff

But not only ill have to get 2x 5 000 card t o change my hairstyle back.

Ill have to get another one to dye my hair back, thats a waste of 15000 cash shop money and a Ripoff, "how come pets are 4900 and this card is 5700, and they dont even have nice haircuts like gaia, and you have to get a different one to dye you hair,

Dont do this evil quest, if you have an extra coupon form this quest pm me and ill buy it, my hair cant get any worse. burning_eyes
Ok do the quest when you got the ticket throw it away dont click her again and you wont change your hair and u still get exp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:45 am
Curiosity killed the cat. >3

I did the quest with most of my chars.
I got Carla on my main.
It's not great. But then again, It's wasn't half bad, so I was fine with it.

This quest is old. -_-  

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

Your_NewLunarDoll

Toothsome Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:40 am
I did that quest because I was ready to change my hair anyway. You didn't wonder why there are so many lower levels walking around with orange bowl cuts? I apparently got the best one you can get from the quest, but I didn't like it so I bought the coupon.

The quest is adequately explained beforehand. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:33 pm
i like the quest... the hairs are good, the pumpkin 1 is cool. but i got toben sad but on my main i got the Avenger (i think thats what its called) the coolest male hair, but then i changed it to Exotik, i look awesome with pink hair (THE ONLY PINK HAIR IN MAPLE (jk... i think))  

Brighte

Angel Naomi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:00 pm
I just threw away the coupon. I had the hair I liked and knew it'd be a crappy hairstyle so I dind't wanna take any chances :3  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff