Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold for my guild buddies
  thanks yo!
View Results

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 pm
now don't get me wrong i LOVE Janeway. i thinks she's awesome. But does anyone else feel like barfing when she makes out with someone? she doesn't do it often (thank god) only like 4 or five time to my knowledge, but it's like watching my mom...bleh!

anyone else get this feeling? Anyone get that feeling about another character?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:40 pm
hm i don't really know till i see an esp. of one. cause i only seen Picard, kirk and sisko (sory if i spelled wrong) kissing people so far.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

PlainSimpleGarak

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:30 pm
I'm not a really big fan of Janeway... I think she's kinda annoying. Though she gained more character depth in her relationships.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:52 pm
PlainSimpleGarak
I'm not a really big fan of Janeway... I think she's kinda annoying. Though she gained more character depth in her relationships.

true she did gain more depth but just watching her kiss people was icky! i heard that Kate Mulgrew refused to do love scenes on VOY...thats probably why all she does is make out with people. lol  

Shotgun_Rae

Captain_J_T_Kirk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:43 am
I don't mind but then again, I made out with half the universe! Ouch does someone have something for space herpies!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:11 pm
Yeah, Janeway has a very middle aged look to her. It's kinda creepy.  

Emi Uoza

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:33 pm
i loved janeway, but yea, the kissing maked me sick  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:00 am
---_---_---_---_

So am I the only one who doesn't see a problem with it?

_---_---_---_---

-[.Moo.]-

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:28 pm
-[.Moo.]-
---_---_---_---_

So am I the only one who doesn't see a problem with it?

_---_---_---_---
I have no problem with it ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:50 am
Emi Uoza
Yeah, Janeway has a very middle aged look to her. It's kinda creepy.

Hey, she's better than the other lady they were going to have for Janeway...I saw the clip on YouTube, it was kinda creepy.  

Shopping_Spree_101

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:53 pm
Actually, in season one, Janeway (not mulgrew) is only 29. Weird. And Mulgrew was 29. OK..................................  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:21 pm
batgirlblond
Actually, in season one, Janeway (not mulgrew) is only 29. Weird. And Mulgrew was 29. OK..................................

wow i never realized she was that young at the beginning. the bun didnt do her justice  

Shotgun_Rae

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:56 pm
Kathryn is not that bad - she's my favorite captain. Some of the kissing was weird, but only because it wasn't Chakotay. heart Yes, I am a JC shipper.

Now let's consider the men Kathryn has kissed. Mark - he's moved on, so we can forget about him. Q...don't think she kissed him, but still...that was just weird. Michael - a hologram...and I quote, 'I have a boyfriend that malfunctions.' Then there was that guy from Workforce...don't remember his name...but he doesn't count. I think there may have been a few more, but I can't remember right now.

Regardless, I stand by the fact that Chakotay is the best one for her. Actions speak louder than words, people. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:08 pm
YoukaiLuvr
Kathryn is not that bad - she's my favorite captain. Some of the kissing was weird, but only because it wasn't Chakotay. heart Yes, I am a JC shipper.

Now let's consider the men Kathryn has kissed. Mark - he's moved on, so we can forget about him. Q...don't think she kissed him, but still...that was just weird. Michael - a hologram...and I quote, 'I have a boyfriend that malfunctions.' Then there was that guy from Workforce...don't remember his name...but he doesn't count. I think there may have been a few more, but I can't remember right now.

Regardless, I stand by the fact that Chakotay is the best one for her. Actions speak louder than words, people. 3nodding

I totally agree on everything! I think i'm becomming a JC shipper too...since the older episodes are back on when their chemistry was the strongest...  

Shotgun_Rae

Nekoni Awabuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:46 am
shadowshifter01
hm i don't really know till i see an esp. of one. cause i only seen Picard, kirk and sisko (sory if i spelled wrong) kissing people so far.
It's preety hard NOT to see a Kirk/someone we havn't seen before and never will again kissing scene xd  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff