Submit

OMG... QUESTION and ANSWER!
  omg... dumb! xD
  she's a slut!
  errmmmm... grade school? xD
View Results

Maester woshoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.WILL KILL...

---YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID BY READING THIS SMALL TEXT---

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE HIGH xD

can we blame her? xD

---JEEZ... WOULD YOU STOP READING ME ALREADY!---

...for 1kUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:53 pm
she is blonde and ugh a valley girl so yea we shouldnt judge america based on people like this but its hilarious to say the least xp  

Kuroi Kohhi

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:01 pm
I don't think she was prepared for the question. It makes me feel bad for her, cause I know it can be quite nerve-racking to deal with a question that you don't expect. However, the answer doesn't have to involve other countries. It just has to do with the education system. ...Well, at least she tried? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:09 pm
lol I heard the ding! but she's blonde and you should at least give her credit for trying ya know cuz she's blonde and you know what happens when your blonde... i think...  

xXTsubasaNoHikariXx

Maester woshoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.WILL KILL...

---YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID BY READING THIS SMALL TEXT---

xp

---JEEZ... WOULD YOU STOP READING ME ALREADY!---

...for 1kUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:39 pm
mmmmmmmmk  

blackhawk111

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:31 am
Fuku Taichou
I don't think she was prepared for the question. It makes me feel bad for her, cause I know it can be quite nerve-racking to deal with a question that you don't expect. However, the answer doesn't have to involve other countries. It just has to do with the education system. ...Well, at least she tried? confused

I concur !

--

You can't really blame her , she was most probably nervous neutral

Besides she re-answered the question so she knew that her first answer was wrong/unacceptable .

& it's not because she's blonde talk2hand

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:07 am
lol  

Levi53

Chocolate marshmallow gum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Highlight me!

Hair color doesn't have anything to do with smartness.. But still, I don't really like them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Highlight me!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:47 pm
yea, she aleast tried. But it was kind of a stupid answer...  

envieous

L-article

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:51 pm
that...TOTALLY doesn't happen when you're high.
if you were high you'd be somethin along the lines of.....

"well the reason why some people can't find the us on the map is because those spoons over there...yea. those spoons....and you with the bad hair. you. there. ohoh. there's my PHONE. OMGAWD. you guys. i think i think i've got it. the egg came first."

yea.
>.>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:26 pm
I would have been able to answer the question on the spot. Then again, I am someone who wants to go into education politics and reform. If the question had been on low-mass stellar astronomy, I wouldn't have been able to answer it immediately or intelligently.

I think that the clip says more about American culture than the girl herself. There is so much pressure in American society to want things now and to be perfect. She's probably shaking inside from being barraged with fast-fire questions like this one.

I don't think it has anything about her being blonde. It's not fair for us to stereotype people, in my opinion, especially since we Asians and Asian Americans are getting stereotyped every day.  

Evinyatar

Interstellar Prophet

8,390 Points
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Expert Skill 150

L-article

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:11 pm
Evinyatar
I would have been able to answer the question on the spot. Then again, I am someone who wants to go into education politics and reform. If the question had been on low-mass stellar astronomy, I wouldn't have been able to answer it immediately or intelligently.

I think that the clip says more about American culture than the girl herself. There is so much pressure in American society to want things now and to be perfect. She's probably shaking inside from being barraged with fast-fire questions like this one.

I don't think it has anything about her being blonde. It's not fair for us to stereotype people, in my opinion, especially since we Asians and Asian Americans are getting stereotyped every day.

i like your answer. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:12 pm
L-article
Evinyatar

i like your answer. :]

Thanks smile  

Evinyatar

Interstellar Prophet

8,390 Points
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Expert Skill 150

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:01 pm
why do asian countries need help?
LOL.