Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
EFG's thread about ORKS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fogcutter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:59 pm
Okay so I went out and got some Ork models to get ready for the new codex nest year.

Yeah, this is odd.
The vehicle Orks are some wimpy a** models.
Basically, this is a good comparison of what I am describing.
User Image
Regular Boys are like twice their size. I gotta fix that. By getting larger Orks and using those instead of those wee little ones.

I hate hair squigs by the way, those have to go.
UNORKY GITZ NEED NOT APPLY

I decided I need to be a chiropractic surgeon now too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is simply no good. It looks like they are flaming homosexuals. I am going to reposition the legs, and move the waist from the lower back to where the waist would be on someone with a straight back. Which is where the legs go. At the bottom of the torso. So I need green stuff to fill in large spaces. So it might look a little unrefined, but my Orks will be bigger than yours. And bigger than a lot of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:41 pm
You say this like youve just no realized how bad the ork models are. Hell Ive been making a**l sex jokes about that back bend for awhile.

Also, if this is in preperation for a codex, why not wait for whatever new models they get?

King Kento

Heretic_Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:10 pm
King Kento
You say this like youve just no realized how bad the ork models are. Hell Ive been making a**l sex jokes about that back bend for awhile.

Also, if this is in preperation for a codex, why not wait for whatever new models they get?
Because the Boyz are still the same models, just in a new box.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:34 pm
Kento, there are like a total of 0 pictures of Orks on such an angle to display the fruity backside.

And I'll of course need a shitload of Orks anyways, so best start while I have the money. Which is 3 days ago.  

Fogcutter

Andreis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:53 am
Its like a girl who was in my class.

Freshmen year she had lordosis.

I somehow wondered if it had something to do with the fact that she had lost her virginity years before then...

gonk

ANYHOW.

I do agree about the orks. They needz fixin!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:39 pm
Epic Fail Guy
Kento, there are like a total of 0 pictures of Orks on such an angle to display the fruity backside.

And I'll of course need a shitload of Orks anyways, so best start while I have the money. Which is 3 days ago.

Was the part about no images a way of trying to say you didnt have a warning that your orks would be pining for the 'ol buttsecks before you bought them?  

King Kento

Fogcutter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:57 pm
King Kento
Epic Fail Guy

Was the part about no images a way of trying to say you didnt have a warning that your orks would be pining for the 'ol buttsecks before you bought them?

Yeah, basically.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:21 pm
Epic Fail Guy
King Kento
Epic Fail Guy

Yeah, basically.

Havent you ever seen models in person, or known someone who had them? Or played against them?  

King Kento

Fogcutter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:06 pm
King Kento
Epic Fail Guy
King Kento
Epic Fail Guy

Yeah, basically.

Havent you ever seen models in person, or known someone who had them? Or played against them?

Nope, everyone I know either plays some chapter or legion of marines, Eldar, or Imperial Guard. I would probably be the only Ork player in town. Either that or they play Fantasy or LOTR. ¬__¬

Anyways, ITT tank parts that would look good as parts of a Metal Gear.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:53 am
Epic Fail Guy

Why does that sound like some foreshadowing?

Tank parts as in gw tank bits? Metal Gear as in Solid Snake Metal Gear games?

King Kento

Fogcutter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:22 pm
King Kento
Epic Fail Guy

TANK PARTS AS IN GW TANK BITZ
METAL GEAR AS IN METAL GEAR SOLID
METAL GEAR SOLID AS IN METAL GEAR REX
METAL GEAR REX AS IN STOMPA/GARGANT  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:45 pm
Epic Fail Guy
King Kento
Epic Fail Guy

TANK PARTS AS IN GW TANK BITZ
METAL GEAR AS IN METAL GEAR SOLID
METAL GEAR SOLID AS IN METAL GEAR REX
METAL GEAR REX AS IN STOMPA/GARGANT

King Kento

Fogcutter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:55 pm
Basically, I think it would be a mix of Tau and IG tanks. I figured Hellhound bits would go good as the upper leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:57 am
Have you seen the new Ork Models? It makes any ork warboss drool at all the cool stuff hhe can buy....  

Oniguru

Fogcutter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Does anyone know the difference in size between a Carnifex and a Squiggoth?  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff