Peeps Quest(s) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:37 pm
.:.Welcome.:.

Peep here. So, I've been a lurker to Soquili for some time now and so I've decided, since I adore these pets so much, I'll start my own quest for my own =D. yay.

Currently Questing for:
Vivace
Julius/ Other Harvest Moon characters

UPDATE:
I'm doing some rearranging and adding custom quests. I'm currently obsessed with the new harvest moon game so I decided I'm going to quest for some Harvest Moon characters; not only that but it's also one of my favorite games (:. Wish me luck XD.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:44 pm
Name of horse: Paparazzi (maybe)
Owner: Cowboy Peep
Temper: Persistent
Breed: Dunalino
Description:
Body Built: I would like him to be on the bulkier, thicker lines.
.:Body Coloring: Please refer to the reference images below. I would like all the markings- the splashes of white, the stockings on his back legs and socks on his front, the facial markings, and even the nose coloring- to be mimicked onto the soquili.
.:Body Markings:
1. A dorsal stripe running all the way down his back much like one that is founded on a dun colored horse.
2. Also, I would like leg barrings on all four of his legs before his legs get all feathery. I would like them to be somewhat fade as they move down his legs.
.:Eye coloring: A dark chocolate color
.:Tail Style: Wild
.:Tail Color White
.:Mane Style: Please refer to reference image
.:Mane Color White
Reference image(s):
~Leg feathering / 2
~Mane Style
~ Body coloring / Body Coloring II / 2 / 3 / 4
Eyes
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Background: 006
Tag frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's Choice
Hair/clothing edits: Please refer back to the reference images and whatnot.

----

Mother of Lullaby- WIP
Name of horse: Vivace
Temper: Dainty
Breed: Palomino/ Natural
Description:
Body Coloring: Palomino/ another. The first picture of the palomino is different then the rest of them (which of the same horse). I would like her coat color to be a good balance between the coat colors in the reference image. OR this color.
Face Markings: She has a white Star, Stripe and Snip into left nostril running down her face. (fifth one down on the black horse)
Leg Feathering: I would like the default leg feathering on - both her front legs only- the mare base to be tad bit longer and fluffier while the back legs remain untouched. For the feathering, I would like the length and fluffiness to be something like that on this horse
Nose color I would like her nose to be black with a splash of pink in it. The same as the first palomino is the body coloring reference.
Mane Color: White
Mane Style: I would like her mane to mimic that which is featured in the photo. Please ignore where it says I would like a braid; I changed my mind and would just like the mane to copy that in the reference image without making any changes. However, one small change I would like to happen is with the flowers in her mane, I would like ribbons attached to some of the flowers and floating outward much like how it is in this picture. . The color of the ribbons I would like to be #99D9EA and the color of the flowers would be this color; lavender with hints of pink in the petals.
Tail Color: White
Tail Style: Wild. (ignore the fact that I said I wanted the same tail as that found in the flower reference picture. I changed my mind.) Also at the beginning of the tail, I would like there to be a lavender bow with a short length ribbon
Eye color: Pale Cerulean
Hoof Color: Her left front hoof and her right back hoof is the same coloring as her daughter's Lullaby's while her right front hoof and left back hoof are the color #A79179.
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Background: 008 or 014
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits:
-Mane + Tail edits
-Leg Feathering
-Flowers and ribbons

Total Price:
350k for base
+200k for moderate edits (feathering, mane/tail, and flowers/ribbons)
____

Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: whoever I can get a slot with
Name of horse: Lullaby
Temper: Gentle-hearted.
Breed: Palomino
Description:
Eye Color: Cerulean
Hoof Color: Black
Body Color/Markings: I would like her body to be a really light palomino color. Very much like this
color Also, I would like for her to have a white blaze going down her face and white stockings on all 4 legs.
Mane Style/ Color: For her color, seeing that she is a Palomino, I would like it to be white. The style of her mane I would like to be something that matches her tail. Her bangs cover her right eye completely and the remanding of her mane I would like to match her tail. The style of the mane is pretty much up to the colorist but I would like something like what I had provided in my drawing.
Tail Style/Color: Again, since she is a Palomino, her tail is white. Her tail style is long, flowing, and wavy and seems like it can go on forever. Very much like this. Another example of how the tail should look like but I like the first tail ref image better.
Reference image(s):
-Please Look back at description for reference photos.
-My drawn photo(ignore the name on top and also the thing around her neck. I decided I didn't want a ribbon around her neck)
Plushie version
Necklace
Default accessory color(s)?: Light Pink and Lavender
Tag frame color: Lavender
Tag feather color: One feather I would like Light Pink fading into Lavender and the other feather doing the opposite. (Lavender-Light Pink)
Hair/clothing edits:
For Mane and Tail edits, just look back into the description section.
-On all for of her legs, I would like Lavender colored ribbons running down her legs. Much like the ribbions that are on the fairy's arms. [link]
-Before her tail begins, I would like a light pink bow and before her mane ends, I would also like a light pink bow. Here is my own version of what I would like it too look like (since I'm pretty bad at descriptions, I'm not going to lie..ha. Ignore the names on top, for that was going to be her original name.)
-She wears This necklace around her neck.

C o w b o y P e e p

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:08 pm
.:.Harvest Moon.:.
Because I really do love that game (:

Questing Characters in question:
-Popuri
-Julius
-Skye

Popuri

Temper: Upbeat

Breed: Unicorn- Harvest Moon

Description:

Reference Image(s):

Default accessory color(s)?: - - -

Tag Frame color:

Tag Background:

Tag Feather color:

Hair/Clothing edits:

Julius

Temper: Stylish

Breed: Harvest Moon

Description:

-Base Color: I would like it to somewhat match that of the character's concept art. I'm not looking for something too fleshy colored but perhaps something like a light buckskin, Champagne <--leaning more or so towards this coloring, or ECD9AE, something along that line would do, or perhaps even of a natural color like a palomino- Or i don't know, I'll leave the coloring to the colorist best judgement (:

-Mane: From what is seen in the front, his mane is layered in a short and spiky fashion. However, his hair extends a little bit past his back and his spiky - like this. How I would like it done is for the top part- the short, spiky layered look, to be the same but when it comes to other half of his hair, I would like it to be resting over his shoulder.

-Mane Color: Purple with yellow, green and red tips; though the yellow and red tips are more pronounced then the green.

-Tail style: Of medium length and spiky; Something to match his mane.

-Tail Color: Same as mane.

-Eye Color: A deep crimson

Jewelry On both his ears, I would like him to be wearing sliver dangles with a large heart at the end of each earring.

Clothing:

1. Around his neck, I would like to be the same scarf that is found in the reference photographs. Same come and style.

2. Coat: The coat resembles a trench-coat and has pink/purple-esque, vertical stripes. At the top and bottom of the coat, it is fringed with black fur. Around his right leg, there is a silver bracelet with tiny balls on the chain that is located on top of the coat sleeve.

-Expression: If I could, I would like something sly and seductive, like the reference image.

Make up: Tee hee, yes I would like just a tiny bit of eyeshadow over his eyes. Its a greenish blue and should be very faint- enough that you can see that he's wearing some. You can refer to the rerference images [the first two] to get a better feel of what it looks like [though you kind of have to squint, unless it's just me]

Reference Image(s):
Main reference Julius / another <- shows more of the peice of hair that I mentioned in the mane description.
base color/ Champagne

Tag Frame color: CC

Tag Background: 008 or 009

Tag Feather color: cc

Hair/Clothing edits:
-Hair edit
-Earrings
-Scarf
-Jacket

Skye

Temper: Mysterious

Breed: Harvest Moon

Description:

Reference Image(s):

Tag Frame color:

Tag Background:

Tag Feather color:

Hair/Clothing edits:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:12 pm
.:.Snitter.:.
Usida Cosplay from The Plague Dogs book

.:Usdia:.

Colorist wanted: Whoever I can get a slot with

Name of horse: Snitter

Temper: Loyal/Mysterious
(it's hard to say with snitter)

Breed: Smooth Fox Terrier
(at the bottom of his cert, I'd like it to read: "The Plague Dogs cosplay edition" instead of Wildlife edition, seeing how he's a cosplay.)

Description:

-To begin, the base color is completely white. Patches over both his eyes and running up to his ear, a large spot on his shoulder and a large blob covering his rump and half of his tail is black. (to get a better look at what exactually I am trying to describe, refer to the reference photos) In the ref photos, ignore the fact that the coloring is brown. In the movie, Snitter's spots were brown but in the book they were black, I'm going by the book here.

-When it comes to his mane and tail, I would like the length to be both short.
His mane color I would like to be white like his body.
His tail color I would like start off as black and have that black cover half of his tail while the other half is white.

-For the remander of his body, I would like the following
His Eyes to be brown
and
All four hooves to be white

-Also, I would like to have a black dog nose on his own nose (like how the carebear's have hearts on their nose) and some freckles by his nose.

Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x] Cap photo- pretty much what its suppose to look like my own colored ref.

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult please

Default accessory color(s)?: Green

Tag frame color: Green

Tag feather color: Whatever looks nice

Hair/Clothing Edit:

-Around his neck is a green collar with his cell number 812 on it.

-Upon his head is a hunter green colored cap taped down with the same colored tape. Underneath is an open wound were his head was cut opened and experimented on. (For cap reference, please look at the photo ref photos.)

Price:
200k for adult stag only
50k for moderate editing for jewelery
=250k for Snitter

C o w b o y P e e p

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:22 pm
.:.Goat Cerynei
I can has Goat, yes?.:.

Colorist wanted: Undecided

Name of horse:

Temper: Curious

Breed: Pygmy Goat

Description:

Body coloring and Markings: Please look at reference images for the body coloring and markings. I would like her to look exactly like the goat in the pictures.

Mane: Forever Foal

Hoof Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown (if there is any way you can put a slit in her eyes, like a goats, that would be awesome)

Reference image(s):
x
x

Default accessory color(s)?: n/a

Tag frame color: Black

Tag feather color: The same color as her coat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:00 pm
Inspired Themed Soquili

A soquili inspired by cuppycakes!!
Name: TBD; maybe Cuppycake
Breed: Spirited
Description: She is basically a CC type of soquili which is inspired by cupcakes. I'll pay for moderate edits so the colorist can go crazy and do whatever they would like to do smile

Pictures:
x
x
x
x
x
colorful cupcake
eye candy (perhaps for eye jewelry design)
rainbow cupcake

--------

Truck Stop Blues - New found glory.

**If it is at all possible, may I see a WIP of the soquili as it is being done? If not, then that is fine; not a problem. Surprises are always good as well :]

Colorist Wanted
Anyone.
Name:
Truck Stop Blues {note I would like 'Truck Stop' to be on top in a slightly smaller font and 'Blues' to be underneath it in a slightly larger font'}
Female, though if colorist thinks it should be a male otherwise, then that's fine with me :].
Owner:
Cowboy Peep.
Temper:
Will think of one when I see the final product.
Breed:
Music Sound track {at the bottom I would like it to read "Truck Stop Blues" and underneath it to say "New found glory"}
Description:

Truck Stop is basically a CC- inspired by the song and music video which is like a soquili idea in itself with all the crazy things going on in the video xD and allowing the colorist to use whatever creative freedom they wish. While I would like it to be a female, if the colorist feels if this soquili would be better as a male, then that's by all means fine with me! This soquili is based off of one of my favorite songs by one my favorite band :]. Mane and tail {I think something crazy as far as the mane and tail would look cool with this soquili. Though its your call ;D} for this soquili is completely up to the colorist though please have it fall under the [higher?] moderate category, this including whatever edits you decide to do, because that is what I am willing to pay for for this soquili :] While it is a CC, I do ask the following to be one the soquili:

I) On the right arm, I would like the soquili to have a sleeve tattoo- the designs of the tattoo being inspired by the cartoon characters found in the video {or it can be a combination of those characters and anything you can conjure up!}. Some designs can include the crow, the baby, the guy riding the unicorn, cactus, the pig, the pickle in the jar, and just basically any other character that would fit to help cover the soquili's entire arm. xD. I like tattoos. All the band members have numerous tattoos. So the tattoo thing is sort of like an ode to the members if you will xD.

The following, now, are just ideas that I had but of course, it makes the soquili look weird the colorist can or cannot go with what I had in mind. This is why she is a colorist's choice but I clearly have no direction as to what I would like her to look like xD.

A- In the video, there is a girl in one scene who is wearing a gas mask and in the other, black, thick glasses and a fuzzy hat. Now, I was thinking perhaps she can be wearing on or the either OR maybe even none if it makes the soquili look weird. Again, I'm leaving that part up to the colorist's better judgement.

B- I was thinking for the base coloring of the soquili to be the same coloring as the sky in the beginning of the video- how it starts off as a dark blue and fades into a lighter shade. [you can pause it at 0:17 to get a better look]. Or perhaps she can be a pale coloring as to go with the "pale complexion" part of the song. AGAIN, this is up to the colorist {because honestly I suck when it comes to coming up with what a soquili should look like. I mean I have ideas just not sure how to go about creating them} and I'm sure whatever color she does end up being, I will be more than happy.

References:
gas mask + hat screen cap <--incase you would like to add one or the other onto the soquili.
Video
Lyrics:
Oh, that was such a short goodbye
Never get to say exactly what I want in front of you
I always fall apart at the worst thoughts of crashing down
I know you know this isn't what you signed up for

I'll never let this go
I'm in a different state every night
We're kept together by highways and telephone lines

I'll never let this go

The mile markers help me countdown
The next time I'll be around

The only thing I'll rely on is
Fallen leaves covering the ground
And a pale version of your complexion
I hope you know I was waiting for

I'll never let this go
we're kept together by highways and telephone lines

I'll never let this go
we're kept together by highways and telephone lines

A long road, I've seen it all
Never wanting to look back
This long road, I've spent so much time

I'm glad you're willing to waiting for me
Cause I'll never let this go

I'll never let this go, go!

Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits: All up to the colorist's better judgement and ideas.
Total Price: 550k [moderate edits]

C o w b o y P e e p

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:36 pm
Gimme Dat Sheep
A soquili based off of the pin in TWEWY and is totally colorist's choice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colorist wanted: Undecided.

Name of Soquili: Gimme Dat Sheep- NOTE: I would like the words "gimme dat" to be at the top while "sheep" is underneath it

Temper: Sheepish

Breed: TWEWY Pin

Description:
This soquili is all up to the colorist's choice. The colorist has all the freedom and say in what Sheep will look like (this includes it's gender as well). There are just a couple of things I would like included but the rest is up to the colorist...

1. For the mane and tail, I would like something full, fluffy, and curly much like the wool found on a regular everyday sheep.

2. Much like all the other TWEWY cosplays, I would like it to have a cellphone somewhere on it's body. Whether it be around the neck, on the leg, or anywhere else I would just like one to be there.

Reference Image:
[x]

Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist Choice

Tag Frame Color: Colorist Choice

Tag Feather Color: Colorist Choice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:44 pm
PokeSoq Quest
What!!?? Another Pokesoq quest for the same Pokemon type??

Can you quess what my favorite Pokemon is?? Is it lame for me to quest for another soquili of the same Pokemon that I have already but in a bigger form. Is that unfair? Well, whatever. I'm going to try anyway.

Name of horse: TBD
Temper: TBD
Breed: Hippopotas
Description:
It's a female Hippopotas x, x. x

Okay so basically, this time around this soquili is a colorist choice. Whatever kind of edits I will leave up to the colorist, yay! So the colorist can have fun with whatever they want to do this soquili!

Default accessory color(s)?:n/a
Tag Background: Desert

Hair/clothing edits:

C o w b o y P e e p

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:12 pm
Kirin Quest
User Image

*Alternate Kirin female lines

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:42 pm
Donations

Thanks to those who where kind enough to donate and help me on my quest.

10k- Dixie heart
50k- Sir Ichigo heart heart heart

C o w b o y P e e p

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:13 pm
Completed Quests

Obtained: Big July Customs Month; Colorist: Ameh.
User Image
Obtained: DiHi customs; Colorist: Dihi
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:59 pm
domokun

C o w b o y P e e p

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers