Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:29 pm
If people are confused about the pairing or have questions they want to ask about the bad things about this pairing that will not happen, anyone can write anything. But if you want to discuss about the things you are not sure about you'll have to make a post with the subject "Discussion."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, now that I cleared that up what do people think about this theroy?

Sasuke said he wants to "revive" or "restore" his clan correct? But did he mean that he wants to restore his clans pirde? Because Itachi ruined their clans reputation as an Uchiha using the mangekyou sharigan to kill the entire clan. Or is it because he wants to marry and have children, so he can "revive" his clan? I checked in the dictionary it says for revive that to bring back to life. Then I checked restore, return and bring back. I also checked it up on a thesaurus and I couldn't find anything that mention about having babies. They're all, bring back to life, aweaken, reawaken, recover, come back to life, give back and etc... The only one that is the closest to match that he wants to have babies to make the Uchiha clan continue is rebuild. But that could also mean that he wants to rebuild his clan's pride. So...what do you all think? If he doesn't want to have babies then SasuNaru may happen XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:32 am
rofl sasuke with a load of children priceless!!  

shan-chan94

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:52 am
shan-chan94

Now that I think about it...it's kind of scary...if that does happen then Sasuke would make a world record for having the most babies...*shivers*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:59 pm
He did say he wants to revive his clan. But the translation for that is "He wants to bring them back to life..."  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:00 pm
1ntransigent
He did say he wants to revive his clan. But the translation for that is "He wants to bring them back to life..."

eek That's a funny thought xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:01 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

eek That's a funny thought xd

I'm just saying that because of the things you've said in your first post.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

bluepeacocks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:55 pm
Sasuke bringing his family back to life - I never thought of that! But now a lot of things make sense, why he goes to train with Orochimaru for example, I never fully understood that, but if he wants to find a way to bring back the dead, who better to ask than the man whose been using forbidden techniques trying to find the secret to life? That is actually a really good explanation! Thanks 1ntransigent! Maybe I can forgive Sasuke for leaving now... kinda. I am still a little sore at him for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:18 am
bluepeacocks
Sasuke bringing his family back to life - I never thought of that! But now a lot of things make sense, why he goes to train with Orochimaru for example, I never fully understood that, but if he wants to find a way to bring back the dead, who better to ask than the man whose been using forbidden techniques trying to find the secret to life? That is actually a really good explanation! Thanks 1ntransigent! Maybe I can forgive Sasuke for leaving now... kinda. I am still a little sore at him for that.

Hmm...that could be it. But did he also say his revival for his clan?
Well doesn't matter because there's only one word that matches that he wants to have babies, advance. He wants his bloodline to continue but, like I said it could also mean he wants to restore his clan's pride. That the Uchiha clan will still be the strongest even though there's only one survivor. Or it could be because he miss his dad and mom so much.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

the-fluffy-angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:40 am
shan-chan94
that is just creepy its so scary if sasuke and naruto had kids some how some way i think they would be bipoler you know one minute all cold and mean(no offence sasuke)the next they would all be hyper if you think about it its sorta scary.. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:18 pm
itachihinataluver
shan-chan94
that is just creepy its so scary if sasuke and naruto had kids some how some way i think they would be bipoler you know one minute all cold and mean(no offence sasuke)the next they would all be hyper if you think about it its sorta scary.. eek

Tell me about it...I always shiver when I think about it...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:16 pm
bluepeacocks

Your welcome. That's actually, a high possibility that, that's his motivation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:13 pm
I've never thought about that. I think there's a 50-50 chance that either will happen.  

AraiHito
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:28 pm
xtearsofrainx
I've never thought about that. I think there's a 50-50 chance that either will happen.

I'm setting bets on, bringing his family back. It's actually more believeable than Sasuke having sex a lot to revive the Uchiha clan. And, you know how huge a clan is.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:51 pm
1ntransigent
xtearsofrainx

I'm setting bets on, bringing his family back. It's actually more believeable than Sasuke having sex a lot to revive the Uchiha clan. And, you know how huge a clan is.

Having sex a lot? Now who has bad grammar?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:39 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
xtearsofrainx

Having sex a lot? Now who has bad grammar?

...Pardon me for my terrible grammar that day.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff