Submit

Is this thread stupid?
  Yes
  No
  Coco want banana
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:27 am
this thread is for people listing their daily pokemon swarms as they get them. This is mostly so that we can eventually see what swarms are the most common, which are more uncommon, and which are rare (like the fabled Beldum Swarm). It is also for discussing swarms, and sharing tips on catching the various swarm pokemon.

Today for example, I got Drowzee as my swarm, so I will write it as thus:

Swarm: Drowzee.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:56 pm
Swarm: Doduo..I think I will check again soon.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:09 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Swarm: Doduo..I think I will check again soon.

Sweet, try and get a shiny one. It's lime green. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:03 pm
Does swarming increase the chances of finding a shiny?  

Negai Boshi
Captain

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:39 am
I wasnt able to. My swarm pokemon today was Skitty.(originally)

I found out how to change swarm pokemon. I got on to check my swarm pokemon at 12:00 and it was Skitty. My older brother asked to play Animal Crossing on my DS (since he doesnt have one) so I let him while I layed down and fell asleep. He TT's(TimeTravels) so he had reset the time on my DS. I wake up a few hours later and cant remember if I checked my trophy garden pokemon, and I was impatient so I kept pressing A while it started up and since I was saved right in front of Dawn's sister so told me my swarm pokemon was Krabby.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:05 am
blue_man_of_destruction

I found out how to change swarm pokemon. I got on to check my swarm pokemon at 12:00 and it was Skitty. My older brother asked to play Animal Crossing on my DS (since he doesnt have one) so I let him while I layed down and fell asleep. He TT's(TimeTravels) so he had reset the time on my DS. I wake up a few hours later and cant remember if I checked my trophy garden pokemon, and I was impatient so I kept pressing A while it started up and since I was saved right in front of Dawn's sister so told me my swarm pokemon was Krabby.

Interresting.

Negai Boshi

Well, the Swarming Pokemon becomes common on the route that it is said to be swarming in, but only for the day that it swarms (It is unobtainable otherwise). So using this knowledge, one can easily chain them with a pokeradar, which would increase the chance of meeting a shiny considerably, depending on the lenght of the pokeradar chain. Without using the pokeradar, the chance is the same as normally finding a shiny pokemon.

My swarm today: Surskit.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:46 pm
The time on my DS was October 31 2008 >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:06 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Interresting.

Negai Boshi

Well, the Swarming Pokemon becomes common on the route that it is said to be swarming in, but only for the day that it swarms (It is unobtainable otherwise). So using this knowledge, one can easily chain them with a pokeradar, which would increase the chance of meeting a shiny considerably, depending on the lenght of the pokeradar chain. Without using the pokeradar, the chance is the same as normally finding a shiny pokemon.

okay, that makes sense. Speaking of that timetraveling thing, couldn't you just set your DS ahead a day and get a new pokemon? I did that once to catch Drifloon on a thursday, my friend wanted me to trade him one.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:35 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Interresting.

Negai Boshi

okay, that makes sense. Speaking of that timetraveling thing, couldn't you just set your DS ahead a day and get a new pokemon? I did that once to catch Drifloon on a thursday, my friend wanted me to trade him one.....

Sounds probable.

However, time-travelling does have its downsides. You may loose planeted berries for one, and each time you change the Clock in the DS, the transfer from GBA to D/P countdown clock resets to 24h.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:44 am
Almost forgot:

Todays swarm: Lickitung  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:46 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Interresting.

Negai Boshi

Sounds probable.

However, time-travelling does have its downsides. You may loose planeted berries for one, and each time you change the Clock in the DS, the transfer from GBA to D/P countdown clock resets to 24h.

yeah, that is potentially a problem....however, if you're not transfering pokemon (I REALLY need to get the national dex, I should be doing that rather then being online....) it seems to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:01 am
Swarm for the 26th: Beldum!! (I caught a shiny one!!...but the second shiny one I ran into(after 8 FREAKING HOURS stressed ) used struggle and killed its self.

27th swarm: Phanphy  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:36 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Swarm for the 26th: Beldum!! (I caught a shiny one!!...but the second shiny one I ran into(after 8 FREAKING HOURS stressed ) used struggle and killed its self.

Well, at least you got one. Congrats on the Beldum Swarm.

Todays Swarm: Makuhita.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:54 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I got Beldum again eek I was going to try chaining them...but I don't have the time... sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:13 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I got Beldum again eek I was going to try chaining them...but I don't have the time... sweatdrop

Wow, Beldum twice in a row. Lucky. ^^  
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces