Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Favorite area in MS? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:25 pm
(I feel like one of those people who appreciates the little things in RPGs, like this)

So, what's your favorite location or locations in the world of Maple Story? Also, while you're at it, what areas drive you crazy with anger?

Mine are:

-Aqua Road (I love swimming. It's like I'm flying)
-Kerning City (A pretty modern place. Too bad there's only four maps with this type of area)
-New Leaf City (Like having every landmark in one city, but boring if you can't kill anything)
-Korean Folk Town (I like how it's based on a real-world location, and I like the feel of the area)

My least favorites:

-Kerning City Construction Site (Way harder than Deep Forest of Patience. I can't get past level 1, and I got to level 4 in the other place.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Hmm, I don't really play MS anymore but I liked hanging at Ludi, FM and or ship rides. 3nodding  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm
Ooo, interesting topics. I like a lot. @w@; I've disliked most thing at one point or another because of it's location or something... so I won't list those.

- Happyville! I love the music so much, and decorating trees with friends. 4laugh
- KFT and Zipangu. Beautiful maps, and I like the music, too.
- Orbis and Amoria. Very, very pretty places that look like something I'd dream about.
- Ludi Clock Tower. Another pretty and magical place. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:21 pm
i don't really know if i like certain places or not LOL  

slayer770die

Dangerous Genius

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:40 pm
If there was an NLC map with the I.AM.ROBOT areas music, that would be awesome.

I love that area solely for the music alone.

I really love NLC, and Henesys is rather plain and charming.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:37 am
I absolutely *love* Zipangu. It has such a peaceful atmosphere and the music is so pretty. I love the food stands. >w< So cute. I also love Forbidden Path of Time 3, the music is soooooo peaceful! It almost puts me to sleep. I'd say my least favorite place would be Henesy Townstreet. It used to be one of my favorite places back when I was a Henesy whore in Windia but nowadays it's filled with noobs begging for money or looking for girlfriends or boyfriends. It makes me miss the old days.

Hikari naka de Yami

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:40 pm
My favorites are Orbis and Ellinia. I love love love the Ellinia town music! Ellinia also all green and pretty. whee Orbis has awesome kinda Greek-looking architecture, my favorite MS monsters (Lioners/Cellions/Grupins), and those floaty crystal things which are really cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:21 pm
Well.. I really like Ludi's ghost area. My new favorite place to hang now though is New Leaf City. The music is just ******** sextastic and the monsters are fun to kill. Plus there are a few NPCs that are awesome.. D:  

Reinkhen

Profitable Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zarow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:10 pm
My favorite?
Ellinia and parts of Ludibrium.
Well, Ellinia because of the amazing music and it brings back some memories. (First character FTW?)
Ludibrium for the music and I love Legos.
They're both pretty good for me, but I don't hang out in Ellinia much anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:08 pm
Henny, channel one. :3 I always strike up the most interesting conversation there. Gained a lot of friends there just BSing after training. <33

El Nath, since I've basicly called it home now. Mainly the Wolf Territories with it's random Werewolf howls in the background. Rather trippy.

New Leaf City is pretty cool as far as look and music. I find it a bore otherwise. -_-;;

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

X_Kohana Nozomi_X

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:46 pm
My favorites are
- Henesys, it's where I first became an archer.
- I love the boat read to and from orbis. (Except the Rogs ruin it)
- Ludi, I am mostly there to train, but I love it
- Zipangu, I love Japanese stuff so obviously.
- NLC, I love how the city is made, but some of the monsters I hate like the electrophants. Plus great pots.

I don't really like Perion or Omega. Perion because I don't like the "atmosphere." Omega because well, I don't know, I just don't like it...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:06 pm
henesys hunting grounds, henesys hunting grounds, and hensys hunting grounds.  

darth coin

Bio Merge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:32 pm
I like the dungeon and henesys areas, even though they are crowded, since it feels lonely whenever I go to anywhere but those two places.

My least favorite place to go is NLC, since it's pretty much a truck stop for me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:24 pm
My favorite places...

-Happyville
-Ellinia
-Henesys
-Perion
-Orbis
-Ludibrium

All of these places makes me rather nostalgic, since I started MS and went to Happyville on Dec 06. I used to train a lot by myself at Ellinia too.. And Orbis + Ludibrium, I met a lot of people there. <3

Mimoto Kawasari

DethHauq

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:49 am
split road xd  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items