Reply Roleplaying
D e a r . D i ar y ~~ (( 1 . s p o t s . o p e n )) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:05 pm
Yumi is a 15 year old girl, with a broken heart. She fell deeply in love with her friend Miku. After about 5 months of dating, Miku went back to his ex girlfriend, and left Yumi to wilt and die in lonliness.

They would pass eachother in the halls, Yumi always waved, but the two never noticed her...Lilia, was her name...one of the prettiest girls in school...They once were friends...Yumi and Lilia...but now Lilia torments and bullies her, pushing her further and frther away from Miku.

Yumi has another friend...his name is Reita. Reita has learned to always be there for Yumi, mending her heart, and holding her close. He slowly began to fall in love with her, but knew he shouldnt...couldnt...because she loved Miku.

Reita longed to be with Yumi, but remained loyal, always telling her things to make her happy again...even though deep down, his own heart was tearing apart...

~ ~ ~

I will play the part of Yumi (( cause this is actually s**t that is happening to me ))

Name:
Appearance:

~ ~ ~

Please pm me if interested, with the profile of your character

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:27 pm
Characters

Name: Yumi
Personality: quiet, loving, caring but is heartbroken scince Muki left her for her friend Lilia.
Appearance: User Image
Played by: Uruha_Lover

Name: Miku
Personality:
Played by:

Name: Lilia
Personality: Lillia used to be nice and kind, but then due to peer pressure and her jealousy at losing Miku turned her mean, so now she hates her ex best friend but occasionally sees the badness of her ways and feels sorry for her. Unfortuneately, she doesn't show this to her, because she doesn't want her to try and steal Miku back.

Appearance:User Image
Played by: Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Name: Reita
Personality: Smart but not beleiving in himself, he's very artsy and loves to draw, when Yumi isn't looking he prfers to draw her, he beleives that she is the most beautiful, perfecrt girl in school, but doesn't have the guts to tell her, he usually just stands by and tries to keep her from doing something stupid...
Played by:

the outfit Lilia is wearing, is the school uniform, and the outfit Yumi is wearing, is the gym uniform

Baby Coquette

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:53 pm
Lilia stalked down the hallways, a high heels making clicking sounds on the floor. She held her file to her chest and her bag hung off her shoulder. Her short skirt showed off her perfect legs and she pressed her lips together to make sure her lipgloss was just right.
She wanted to look just right for Miku, as usual.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:11 pm
Yumi stood in the hallway, looking around for Miku again, hoping to talk to him.

It had been atleast 2 weeks scince he and Lilia had gotten together. She reached up and pressed a hand to her chest, and felt a lump form in her throat again, but she tried not to cry.

She suddenly heardthat familiar clacking of boots against floor, and raised her head slightly and looked to her side, and down the hall, seeing her ex best friend , Lilia.

She sighed, knowing that now that Lilia was here, she wold have no chance of speaking with Miku. Lilia was always so perfect, and she felt so tiny and plain standing next to her.

She sighed, looking down ,bowing her head, letting her purple hair fall over her crimson red eyes as they welled up again in sadness.

Baby Coquette

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:38 pm
Lilia saw Yumi just down the hallway and snerred slightly. She was always sniveling, and hanging round. Another plan to get Miku back she thought. "Why don't you go find some corner to mope in, instead of wasting space Yumi?" She snapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Yumi flinched slightly, her eyes shut tightly as a few tears squeezed past. She swallowed sadly, and looked at Lilia and then turned and ran down the hallway, to seek comfort in her only friend, Reita.  

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:12 pm
Reita had been walking down the hallways when he saw Lila and heard her discusting comment "Go drop to your knees for Muki like you usually do and shut the hell up" he said in an annoyed tone before running past her to catch up with Yumi, he paced her easily "Dont worry, she's just being har assholish self as usual..." he said quietly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:17 pm
Yumi looked up at him and sniffle sady, and buied her face into his chest softly, trying not to sob loudly like she usually did.

"Its so hard to see them together though..."she cried sadly, clutching his shirt softly.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:28 pm
Reita hadn't been ready for this, it wasn't something she usually did, so he did the first thing that came to mind, he put his arm around her caringly and pat her on the back "It'll be okay, he whispered to her, wishing so much that Lilia would just drop dead...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:43 pm
She sniffled sadly and tears ran down her face silently as she looked up at him sadly.

"Thankyou for being there all the time Reita-san..."she said softly, her voice shaking from the lump in her throat.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:33 am
"Not a single problem" Reita gave her a war smile and wiped away the tears on her cheek "Is there anything else I should know?" he wanted to know anything going on that he might have to kick a** over...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:22 am
Yumi looked up at him and shook her head softly. She fixed her purple ponytail a bit and sighed shakily.

"I just...don't feel up for classes today..."she whispered.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:12 am
"So we skip then" Reita looked at her, even when she had just been crying she was so beautiful... ((AHH my post is short!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 am
Lilia watched Yumi press her face into Reita's chest. "Why don't you two get a room or something?" She shouted down the corridor before turning and clicking down the hallway to her classroom.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:31 pm
Yumi flicnhed hearing Lilia's remark and hid behind Reita sadly, clinging to his shirt softly.

"But we'll get in trouble..."she whispered and looked up at him with her big sad eyes.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff