Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  ^_^
  0_o
View Results

BananasRgood4u

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:44 pm
I'm planning to cosplay as L, but I need a few tips... I got his costume down or at least most of it... I'm missing some worn out running shoes... and a tea cup.

But... that's not the point... I need some tips for his hair... >_> I have black/dark brown hair, so I don't need to color... Soo yeah... I'm wondering how am I going to do the hair...

domokun HELP!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Hello ppl? Any suggestions? crying  

BananasRgood4u

Keyblades_R_Kool

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:56 pm
I don't know what to say really... But I'm thinking super cement hair gel will probably be your best bet...
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:44 pm
..or maybe a wig? a halloween one might work  

umila the angel

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:58 pm
Gel or don't brush your hair 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:09 am
When I started to watch DN I never realized my hair was exactly like his (well now I have other haircut ._.) If you have over grown short hair, it should work if you brush and use styling gel to make it look messy. Osis+ Mess up normal is quite good, I love it wink

Mirmei

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:29 pm
the ideal length for hair is to be about a inch or maybe half an inch above you shoulders. with you bangs( if you have them) use gel to make them go a crossed your face either to the left or the right. which ever side you please. then for the rest put some gel on your hands and push your hair up with your hands... if you do it with a brush it makes it look really weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:57 am
umila the angel
..or maybe a wig? a halloween one might work

A wig... Hmm...It could work... but i think using gel will be fun. >w<  

BananasRgood4u

TaiyoukaiLord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:21 am
Wait... Do you have short hair? O.o If yes, maybe gel it so that it looks spiky? :3 Or you can go with the pillowhead look. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Keyblades_R_Kool
I don't know what to say really... But I'm thinking super cement hair gel will probably be your best bet...
xd

I just went to the pharmacy the other night and they had lots of gel... so i stared at it for a while... and next to the gel section was hairspray... So what would work better?  

BananasRgood4u

BananasRgood4u

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 pm
TaiyoukaiLord
Wait... Do you have short hair? O.o If yes, maybe gel it so that it looks spiky? :3 Or you can go with the pillowhead look. xD

Last weekend... I tried the 'pillowhead look', but I found that my hair smelled... not so good. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 pm
mistmistmist
When I started to watch DN I never realized my hair was exactly like his (well now I have other haircut ._.) If you have over grown short hair, it should work if you brush and use styling gel to make it look messy. Osis+ Mess up normal is quite good, I love it wink

If I used a brush, wouldn't it ruin the spikes... 0_o  

BananasRgood4u

BananasRgood4u

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:31 pm
Tomb robber Bakura
the ideal length for hair is to be about a inch or maybe half an inch above you shoulders. with you bangs( if you have them) use gel to make them go a crossed your face either to the left or the right. which ever side you please. then for the rest put some gel on your hands and push your hair up with your hands... if you do it with a brush it makes it look really weird.

Yeah. I think that's the best idea. ^_^ Thx  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:49 pm
Halloween wigs you can try. Or just grow your hair and dye it.  

Koishii X

BananasRgood4u

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:20 pm
`Sharingan Koishii
Halloween wigs you can try. Or just grow your hair and dye it.

well I already have L's hair color so I won't need to buy it... but Halloween wigs? 0.o  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff