Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Essay-(randomly found it on LJ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:40 pm
Hi, I just want to see what people think about this essay that I randomly found on Livejournal. Enjoy reading it!

Essay/Rant: Why I do not like the pairing HinaNaru
Hello, I know I know, most of you are probably saying; "What are you TALKING ABOUT?! Hinata and Naruto make a GREAT PAIRING! And it's CUTE!!!" Wrong! They do not make a "great" pairing. And here are the reasons why.

I will say this once and only once. Just because one person likes the other person does not mean, that person will like the one who likes him/her back!! It's completely unrequited and one sided! And a couple will only be a couple if they have character developement between each others (That actually shows that Naruto, with BIG hints or obvious hints that he likes her). Sure, there are some parts when Naruto is talking to Hinata and he's really nice to her BUT he's nice to everyone...and from the fact that they hardly spoke to each others for two and a half years is high unlikely that Naruto will miraculously like her. And remember, right now on his mission, his goal is to find Sasuke. Not to be with Hinata.

And now, for the fandom of HinaNaru rant.
1) "Naruto stood up for Hinata because he likes her!!" I know that Naruto stood up for Hinata when she was being bullied by Neji but, incase you haven't notice Naruto will stand up for anyone who is being bullied. Like Lee for example, he cried because Lee was so determined but loss anyway. He yelled at Gaara for breaking Lee's leg.

2) "Naruto blushed when Hinata is so kind to him, can't you see he likes her?!!" Hinata cheered Naruto up and said she really acknowlegde him for being so strong. Those words made Naruto blushed. Well, Tsunde kissed Naruto's forehead and that made him blushed too, then does that mean Naruto also likes Tsunde?

3) "He said to Hinata that he will beat Neji, it's all for her sake!" The reason he said that is for her sake for being happy, just like how he said to Sakura that she doesn't have to worry. Naruto is just that kind of person. A helpful and kind little kid.

4) "Naruto beated Neji because he wants to show off to Hinata!" When Naruto beated Neji, it was partly for revenge for being so mean to Hinata but it was also for showing all of Konaha that he's worth being acknowlegde for his strength.

5) "Hinata sat next to Naruto in the chuinn exam!" ...What the hell...

6) "Hinata and Naruto are always together in the episodes!" ...You mean fillers? Sorry to burst your bubble but fillers are not real.

7) "They look good together!" ...And that's why they should be together?
Wow...it's like saying, "Ino and Neji looks good together! So they should be a couple!" Just because they "look" good together does not mean they're going to be with each other in the end.

8] "Naruto will realise just how much he loves her." Um...okay then. Sure, if he can forget about saving Sasuke and killing the Akatsuki members. And will suddenly start liking her for unknown reasons.

9) "It's canon!!" Any reason why?

10) "It will happen because Kishimoto wants Hinata to be happy!" ...He said "hope". That doesn't necessary means he's going to put them together. And just because you said he wants his "fans" to be happy, he'll put them together...okay then. He let the SasuNaru/NaruSasu fans made a DVD about SasuNaru/NaruSasu as a pairing. And this is the closest thing he'll let his fans do. I don't think he'll make it a pairing just because of his fans. I mean it's HIS manga!

11) "Naruto has no rival for Hinata's love." ....Okay then...and that makes Naruto like her how?

12) "It's better then Naruto and Sasuke!" What kind of reason is that? If you don't like gays in genral then don't ever say something like that! I'm not saying NaruSasu is gay (Or maybe they are XD) but I'm assuming that you hate gays and that's why you said it.

13) "Naruto said, I like people like you, to Hinata, it's obviously showing that Naruto's starting to like her!" Sure Naruto said that to her but he also said he likes broody and quiet characters (After he said he likes people like her or before he said that...) Hm, lets see, Sasuke is one, Neji is one, Gaara is one, Shino is one...and I can go on forever. Does this mean, they are all a possible pairing for Naruto? Because Naruto said he likes broody and quiet people?

14) "He's getting his ideas from DBZ! That means Hinata has a chance because Chichi got to marry Goku. And she's not a main character." Um...she was one of the main characters in DB. And don't forget, he's also getting some of his ideas from One Piece.

15) "He WILL notice HINATA! Because Sakura doesn't like him!" Like I said, not every love can be returned. And how can he notice Hinata? It's like saying Watanuki will some day notice Zashiwarashi's feelings for him. Because Himawari clearly does not like him.

16) "Hinata has huge tits!" WTF?!! Where did that come from?

17) "NARUHINA is going to happen so STFU!" Shut the f*** up, to you too.

18] "Both Naruto and Hinata have been isolated! And they're similar. So they should be together!" Love is not based on similarities for example, a rock person can fall in love with a classical person they don't have to be "similar" in order to like each other.

And the most annoyingist "reason" of all.
19) "Because they're cute together." Dude...that's like saying a dog and a bunny are cute together. So they "like" each other.

Yeah...for me one-sided relationships in manga/anime does not work for me. And what's even worse is the rabid fans. And here's the last sentence I'll post, NOT EVERY LOVE CAN BE RETURNED!! Thanks for reading my rant and have a nice day.
(All these people who are defending this pairing that I'm ranting about is from Gaiaonline...most).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:08 pm
Gamexrocks
6) "Hinata and Naruto are always together in the episodes!" ...You mean fillers? Sorry to burst your bubble but fillers are not real.

LOL.

I love Hinata, just not with Naruto - I don't think a romantic relationship would work between them because Hinata is too shy and Naruto always treats her like a little sister - but that's just my humble opinion, please don't flame me. sweatdrop  

bluepeacocks

the-fluffy-angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:22 am
lol i really don't like that pairing the hinata pairings i like that are straight are itachi x hinata and sasuke x hinata but sasunaru is my favorite redface lol ninjas rule lol ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:20 am
eww!! i hate hinata and naruto!!! She's so boring compared to him. >.< Actually I don't really like hinata at all.....but i totally agree with this!  

Kariselle

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Kariselle
eww!! i hate hinata and naruto!!! She's so boring compared to him. >.< Actually I don't really like hinata at all.....but i totally agree with this!

Haha, it's kind of hard not too because...those ideas about hinanaru being together is just....bad...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:04 pm
Kariselle
i don't think that hinata is bad. but i reeeeeeeeally hate sakura ninja  

the-fluffy-angel

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:01 pm
bluepeacocks
Gamexrocks

LOL.

I love Hinata, just not with Naruto - I don't think a romantic relationship would work between them because Hinata is too shy and Naruto always treats her like a little sister - but that's just my humble opinion, please don't flame me. sweatdrop

It's alright with us. Just don't say this in front of pairing fandom, they'll cuss at you if you do...some...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:18 am
NaruHina is well...Ick.
You must notice that Kiba seems to have feelings for Hinata.
So if Hinata end up with Naruto....What about poor Kiba?
As funny as I think the ShinoKiba couple is, it really doesn't make sense...The only reason Shino might hook up with Kiba is because of his fleas. ;D
Lawlz.
SasuNaru forever, mates.

Prinz vom Mond

Sharayu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:10 pm
I've been meaning to write a rant about NaruHina too, I'm glad someone got to it at least. I absolutely despise the NaruHina fans on gaia, most of them are just Hinata fans wanting their favourite character to be happy. But nobody cares about Naruto's feelings about her, or lack thereof. Doesn't anyone care about Naruto's happiness?

I've posted this in one of the threads in the A/M/C before but I've yet to get any response from them.

Quote:
Think about it, let's say by some by random slew of events (I'm thinking drunken one night stand and shotgun wedding), they do get together what will happen next? Everything will just fall into place and be all dandy? Naruto and Hinata don't know squat about each other. Naruto has never given any interest in Hinata. And their personalities simply do not mesh well. It will basically be like marrying a stranger.

Ok fine another scenario, Hinata confesses (and bush gets impeached along with that extraordinary event). Ok now what? Naruto is just gonna forget about Sasuke and Sakura and immediately fall in love with her?

I would love to hear an intelligent response from you NaruHina fans.

Now I'm not hating on the NaruHina fans that are non-newbish because they are quite tolerable and will tell you truthfully that they like it as a fanon pairing and can only hope that it will come true one day. The NaruHina fans that I loathe with all the fiber of my being are the ones that claim "IT IZ CANNON!!" or "THEY R MENT FOR EACH OTHER!!1!" (these are actual response that people have posted, I don't need to make them look stupid they do that very well on their own)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:55 pm
Sharayu
I've been meaning to write a rant about NaruHina too, I'm glad someone got to it at least. I absolutely despise the NaruHina fans on gaia, most of them are just Hinata fans wanting their favourite character to be happy. But nobody cares about Naruto's feelings about her, or lack thereof. Doesn't anyone care about Naruto's happiness?

I've posted this in one of the threads in the A/M/C before but I've yet to get any response from them.

Quote:
Think about it, let's say by some by random slew of events (I'm thinking drunken one night stand and shotgun wedding), they do get together what will happen next? Everything will just fall into place and be all dandy? Naruto and Hinata don't know squat about each other. Naruto has never given any interest in Hinata. And their personalities simply do not mesh well. It will basically be like marrying a stranger.

Ok fine another scenario, Hinata confesses (and bush gets impeached along with that extraordinary event). Ok now what? Naruto is just gonna forget about Sasuke and Sakura and immediately fall in love with her?

I would love to hear an intelligent response from you NaruHina fans.

Now I'm not hating on the NaruHina fans that are non-newbish because they are quite tolerable and will tell you truthfully that they like it as a fanon pairing and can only hope that it will come true one day. The NaruHina fans that I loathe with all the fiber of my being are the ones that claim "IT IZ CANNON!!" or "THEY R MENT FOR EACH OTHER!!1!" (these are actual response that people have posted, I don't need to make them look stupid they do that very well on their own)

Exactly my point. Naruhina is all based on "if." I even think Chouji and Ino has a higher chance to become canon then Naruhina.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Olive Treeless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:25 pm
Now I like NaruHina and all (It's cute), but.. Their relationship is basically platonic.

Naruto loves Hinata!

... Like a little sister.

And Hinata has a girlhood crush - she'll get over it - I think in the Shippuden she only looks up to him as a big brother.

As far as fandom goes..

People just shove Naruto and Hinata together so that SasuSaku will have a partner pairing.

(I like SasuSaku too, so if any of you bash, ANY of you, I will rip your guts out.)

.. Sasuke and Naruto's relationship seems to be the most subtle yet in your face. It's so obvious.. That yeah, it's subtle. Certain words, reactions..

Most people concern it only to be pal;tonic.

And some idiots are think Sasuke's going to give up revenge and go to Sakura.

However, if Sasuke does hook up with Sakura, it will probably be after he's killed Itachi, after he has nothing, if Naruto dies.

:/ It might SOUND like I'm bashing around, but I'm not. I'm just being rude and putting crap bluntly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:16 pm
i really liked your rant i love hinata but not with naruto it just doesnt fit plus this is a naru sasu guild so why any one here is supporting that pair i havent got a clue but its funny that some of the "reasons" people say hinata and naruto should be together can aply to sasuke too like the quite brooding type and people being similar whee also if sasuke and naruto being together is what the writer wants then it realy doesnt matter what the fans want if you dont like the parings dont read the manga i mean realy if people folowed this line of thinking we wouldnt get an ear full from every group that said this is the pairing bla bla bla just be glad that the manga even exists scream sory now im ranting sweatdrop but please there are thousands of hint to this pairing and that just wait for shippuden to ansewer all our questions stressed whee so any way i like this list it kind of makes you see reason in a ceratian light ninja  

yurichan-10

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:25 pm
Olive Treeless
Now I like NaruHina and all (It's cute), but.. Their relationship is basically platonic.

Naruto loves Hinata!

... Like a little sister.

And Hinata has a girlhood crush - she'll get over it - I think in the Shippuden she only looks up to him as a big brother.

As far as fandom goes..

People just shove Naruto and Hinata together so that SasuSaku will have a partner pairing.

(I like SasuSaku too, so if any of you bash, ANY of you, I will rip your guts out.)

.. Sasuke and Naruto's relationship seems to be the most subtle yet in your face. It's so obvious.. That yeah, it's subtle. Certain words, reactions..

Most people concern it only to be pal;tonic.

And some idiots are think Sasuke's going to give up revenge and go to Sakura.

However, if Sasuke does hook up with Sakura, it will probably be after he's killed Itachi, after he has nothing, if Naruto dies.

:/ It might SOUND like I'm bashing around, but I'm not. I'm just being rude and putting crap bluntly.
I'm sorry if I offend you but I hate it when someone likes a pairing because it's "cute." And... it just pisses me of to see that. I also want to rant at you for SakuSasu but I don't want to waste my time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:34 am
-Hateful-Relations-
NaruHina is well...Ick.
You must notice that Kiba seems to have feelings for Hinata.
So if Hinata end up with Naruto....What about poor Kiba?
As funny as I think the ShinoKiba couple is, it really doesn't make sense...The only reason Shino might hook up with Kiba is because of his fleas. ;D
Lawlz.
SasuNaru forever, mates.
Haha xD Actually ShinoKiba is pretty interesting.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Pan Twardowski

Vicious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:25 pm
About the similarity one, if people are too similar, the relationship won't work out. Nobody'll get what they want, so they'll both be really unhappy.

Hinata's a bit too. . Quiet. She'd be really unhappy with Naruto because she wouldn't put two cents in, instead she'd just go along with whatever Naruto said. That's fine and all, but it begins to get really, really, annoying after a while. And Naruto's a bit oblivious where Hinata's concerned. As much as I don't like the pairing, KibaHina makes a lot more sense.

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff