No
  A little
  Yes!!
  Pollwhore?
  ..-.- lucky b*****d!!
View Results

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:07 pm
Wow! So much stuff has happened today!!! First, I run into a shiny Starly at 4 in the morning. Then I start re-training my Lucario and I run into a shiny Ghastly! After finishing training I go to leave and right in front of the door I run into a second(!) Shiny Ghastly!!! Then I start chaining Abra's and I find a shiny one! Then I find a shiny Vibrava! And last but not least, I have a comp with XP!!!!!! I do not have a wi-fi adapter right now but hopefully I can get one soon!! So Krishnath, in another thread we were talking about my brother having a lot of luck, and today it seems I am the lucky (as hell) one!! And also, could you try to reserve me a spot as a Gym Leader/Elite Four member.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:12 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Wow! So much stuff has happened today!!! First, I run into a shiny Starly at 4 in the morning. Then I start re-training my Lucario and I run into a shiny Ghastly! After finishing training I go to leave and right in front of the door I run into a second(!) Shiny Ghastly!!! Then I start chaining Abra's and I find a shiny one! Then I find a shiny Vibrava! And last but not least, I have a comp with XP!!!!!! I do not have a wi-fi adapter right now but hopefully I can get one soon!! So Krishnath, in another thread we were talking about my brother having a lot of luck, and today it seems I am the lucky (as hell) one!! And also, could you try to reserve me a spot as a Gym Leader/Elite Four member.

Sure, give me a theme and team and you have a spot. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:11 am
Its that Dark team I mentioned! ^^ And I found 3 other shiny's last night!! I was surfing around and ran into a shiny Psyduck! I was chaining Murkrows and now I have a...shiny one! It took about 22 chain and it was a pain in the a** to catch! I had it down in the red and it was asleep, and it still took like 10 Dusk Balls. I red on Serebii that Murkrow has the same catch rate as most legendaries. And since I was in the area again, I decided to FINALLY get Rotom..."Laharl thumped the T.V" *Rotom cries, battle music starts*and as soon as Rotom appears on screen...*shiny sound*
So I caught quite a few shiny's yesterday, and I am happy about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:23 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Its that Dark team I mentioned! ^^ And I found 3 other shiny's last night!! I was surfing around and ran into a shiny Psyduck! I was chaining Murkrows and now I have a...shiny one! It took about 22 chain and it was a pain in the a** to catch! I had it down in the red and it was asleep, and it still took like 10 Dusk Balls. I red on Serebii that Murkrow has the same catch rate as most legendaries. And since I was in the area again, I decided to FINALLY get Rotom..."Laharl thumped the T.V" *Rotom cries, battle music starts*and as soon as Rotom appears on screen...*shiny sound*

Lucky b*****d. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:14 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:30 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

hehe 16 is now my favorite number ninja I traded the Gentle Ghastly I had for an Adamant Natured Ditto holding a Metal Powder. I know it wasnt worth it, but I had 2.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:43 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

hehe 16 is now my favorite number ninja I traded the Gentle Ghastly I had for an Adamant Natured Ditto holding a Metal Powder. I know it wasnt worth it, but I had 2.

I'd have traded it for a legendary..... But, hey if you needed the Ditto with that nature, it's all good. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:45 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

I'd have traded it for a legendary..... But, hey if you needed the Ditto with that nature, it's all good. ^^

Yes I did. Now I have all the natures of Ditto. xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:56 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Which is very good for breeding. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:58 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

I know! I don know what happened to my everstones though sweatdrop I went into the underground and dug a few more up xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:00 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I know! I don know what happened to my everstones though sweatdrop I went into the underground and dug a few more up xp
I have like 20 everstones. I'm just glad I can sell them when I get way to many. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:02 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have like 20 everstones. I'm just glad I can sell them when I get way to many. ^^

Yeah. I also found a rare bone xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:08 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I've found like six of those...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:14 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I've found like six of those...

I have found quite a few of them, but I found another one when I found the Everstone  

blue_man_of_destruction

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:14 pm
I.....hate.....you....I've found two shinies in my ENTIRE LIFE, and one was the red Gyrados back on Silver version..*cries* (Oddly enougth, the other was a shiny Magikarp...) So jealous....  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff