Poly-fil brand polyester fiberfill stuffing
Acrylic paints
Fake black fur
Thin wire
White/black thread
Needles
Pins
Blood, sweat, and tears.

Unfortunately, he still needs clothes...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

So, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:32 am
The face is cute ^_^
The fact that its not wearing any clothes scares me at the moment xd  

Keyblades_R_Kool

Tuulikki Tiassale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:54 pm
cute, but naked L is scary... but very cute

the face rocks... you are like a super ninja master!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:48 pm
Thanks for the nice comments. Yeah I'm not a champion doll clothes maker, so this may take a while for me to make....Id rather wing it with a dress for a girl plushie doll...but since I have to make something specific it may take several tries to get the right outfit.

PLUSHIE L'S GONNA RAPE YOU!  

IttyBittyKitty

TaiyoukaiLord

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:33 pm
Is... He... Nude?!! O__O  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:21 pm
Hee hee hee. X3

I love it. Wish I could make little nakeyplushies. I could so amuse myself then when I got bored and didn't feel like anything else.

Plus I'd actually be able to do something craft-wise other than make little beaddie snakes and lizards and cruddy paper ducks.

Is it okay that I saved one of the pictures? I did... sweatdrop I still need to take a better picture of Lawly, though. Sadly I'm currently calling Lawly's doctor (I have no talent... crying I feel useless towards this sort of thing) for Lawly's foot. One of the strings that keeps his toes separate has undone itself so now that needs to be fixed and until it is fixed Lawly has nine toes. >_>;

But are your plushie seems happy to be nakey. Or something. ... I wanna learn how to make plushies now! gonk  

Stephkotsu

Ls_heir_near

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:22 pm
srry but he needs clothes other than that it looks great  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:46 am
Nice job... but I prefer L's dignity be kept by his clothes being on.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:23 pm
Stephkotsu
Hee hee hee. X3

I love it. Wish I could make little nakeyplushies. I could so amuse myself then when I got bored and didn't feel like anything else.

Plus I'd actually be able to do something craft-wise other than make little beaddie snakes and lizards and cruddy paper ducks.

Is it okay that I saved one of the pictures? I did... sweatdrop I still need to take a better picture of Lawly, though. Sadly I'm currently calling Lawly's doctor (I have no talent... crying I feel useless towards this sort of thing) for Lawly's foot. One of the strings that keeps his toes separate has undone itself so now that needs to be fixed and until it is fixed Lawly has nine toes. >_>;

But are your plushie seems happy to be nakey. Or something. ... I wanna learn how to make plushies now! gonk

It's fine that you saved one of the pictures XD;; you're not actually stealing my doll by doing that or anything...
And if it's a pattern you require, the link's in the first post. I wish I could tell you what I used to make his skin, but I didn't look at the sticker on the top of the roll of fabric before I bought it...=__= It's kinda...fuzzy and...stretchy...

...erm...

Hope the doctor comes soon o__o;; If you have the supplies you can try and sew in the toe yourself (double the string's thickness, knot the ends together, then take it through the cloth) but if you feel safer having somebody else do it for you, go ahead and do that. (wow, I basically just said "do whatever")
Good luck with whatever you try. Hope Lawly's foot gets better  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:13 pm
IttyBittyKitty
Stephkotsu
Hee hee hee. X3

It's fine that you saved one of the pictures XD;; you're not actually stealing my doll by doing that or anything...
And if it's a pattern you require, the link's in the first post. I wish I could tell you what I used to make his skin, but I didn't look at the sticker on the top of the roll of fabric before I bought it...=__= It's kinda...fuzzy and...stretchy...

...erm...

Hope the doctor comes soon o__o;; If you have the supplies you can try and sew in the toe yourself (double the string's thickness, knot the ends together, then take it through the cloth) but if you feel safer having somebody else do it for you, go ahead and do that. (wow, I basically just said "do whatever")

Thanks for the luck. Though as I already said, I have no talent in crafts at the moment... Unless one calls stacking things ontop of other things a craft. OxO; I'm hoping he comes tomorrow. I actually more or less want him to teach me how to do such so then I won't be as bad when it comes to such.

Fuzzy and stretchy... When I read that I got the image of a Stretch Armstrong in my head. Rather quite awkward, that. Then again, everything that comes from my mind tends to be awkward in one way or another.

I just don't want my first hand-made plushie to end up like any of my paper mache things... The mask looks like roadkill and I have no idea where the leech with a tounge went to. Erm, yeah, it's that bad. ^^;  

Stephkotsu

Nariela

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:42 pm
Wow that looks nice. I wish I could make a doll as nice looking as that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:43 pm
Stephkotsu
IttyBittyKitty
Stephkotsu
Hee hee hee. X3

...erm...

Thanks for the luck. Though as I already said, I have no talent in crafts at the moment... Unless one calls stacking things ontop of other things a craft. OxO; I'm hoping he comes tomorrow. I actually more or less want him to teach me how to do such so then I won't be as bad when it comes to such.

Fuzzy and stretchy... When I read that I got the image of a Stretch Armstrong in my head. Rather quite awkward, that. Then again, everything that comes from my mind tends to be awkward in one way or another.

I just don't want my first hand-made plushie to end up like any of my paper mache things... The mask looks like roadkill and I have no idea where the leech with a tounge went to. Erm, yeah, it's that bad. ^^;

Well, practice is needed with everything. I didn't want to tackle a full blown plushie till I had some sewing experience in other places. You need to get a feel for your sewing machine (or needle and thread) and then read up on what you're going to do a few times. Make sure everything you have is suitable...then hope it turns out well. I did my own thing with the legs and...well. We can all see how that turned out...
Following the instructions like the bible is going to be your best bet for the first few dolls.

And, of course...paper mache is a really clumsy thing. I'm awful with it...my stuff gets all deformed...them I forget about it and next thing I know it's covered in three different colors of mold (uhg...I need to bleach that thing eventually to kill the mold)  

IttyBittyKitty

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:46 pm
Yoruichi415
Wow that looks nice. I wish I could make a doll as nice looking as that.

thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:57 am
I made one! but it's just a head. and he looks like he is on drugs -_-''  

Isoide

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:32 pm
L wants cake
I made one! but it's just a head. and he looks like he is on drugs -_-''

lol...I took my hairless L head to school one day and everybody said it either looked like a cracked out worm or a cracked out sperm.

I was frustrated, to say the least.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces