Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has your DS Froze?
  Yes :<
  What you talk'n bout' willis?
View Results

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:06 pm
My Game Just froze i have not saved in a half an hour. i have lvled up 3 pokes and i did not save sad ((  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:38 pm
Wow that sucks, but I know what you're going through. I lost an hour of progress in BioShock earlier tonight, and don't get me started on my bad experiences with Guitar Hero data.......  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:32 am
Gnome Serial
My Game Just froze i have not saved in a half an hour. i have lvled up 3 pokes and i did not save sad ((

Happened to me once. Turned out I had accidentally ejected the game cartridge.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:43 pm
krishnath
Gnome Serial

That happened to me once when I was trading with someone I knew. I dropped my DS and the cartridge ejected. Thank God the Pokemon I got was still there sweatdrop  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:11 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Gnome Serial

That happened to me once when I was trading with someone I knew. I dropped my DS and the cartridge ejected. Thank God the Pokemon I got was still there sweatdrop
That sucks sweatdrop I was playing Geist with my friend the other day and he knocks the Gamecube over...and it falls and rolls around a little..but the damn thing still didnt freeze.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:14 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Gnome Serial

That sucks sweatdrop I was playing Geist with my friend the other day and he knocks the Gamecube over...and it falls and rolls around a little..but the damn thing still didnt freeze.

Nintendo systems are built to last. My Gamecube fell out of the box and onto a parking lot and still worked. I accidentally knocked my Wii off my bed when I first got it and it still looks and plays brand new. And all my handheld systems have been though hell and back twice and still work perfectly.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:16 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Gnome Serial

Nintendo systems are built to last. My Gamecube fell out of the box and onto a parking lot and still worked. I accidentally knocked my Wii off my bed when I first got it and it still looks and plays brand new. And all my handheld systems have been though hell and back twice and still work perfectly.
I know what you mean. Nintendo systems are tough.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:17 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Gnome Serial

when my brother and I still had our 64's if my brother was losing he'd lift his 64 up and let it slam back down. he went through 2 64's that way. Mine I lost mine. Just up and disappeared. no clue where it went. looked all over, wasn't there so I gave up.  

Pyrotechnic_Prophylactic

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:05 pm
Shadow_Manipulator_Joe
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Gnome Serial

when my brother and I still had our 64's if my brother was losing he'd lift his 64 up and let it slam back down. he went through 2 64's that way. Mine I lost mine. Just up and disappeared. no clue where it went. looked all over, wasn't there so I gave up.

eek Do you still let him around your game consoles?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:01 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Shadow_Manipulator_Joe
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I wouldnt! gonk And I have like 4 64's sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:07 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Shadow_Manipulator_Joe
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

our basement flooded and my 64 was on the floor.... well not really on the floor but floting in 3 foot of water and it still worked XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:38 pm
Gnome Serial
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Shadow_Manipulator_Joe
Fullmetal-Shinobi

our basement flooded and my 64 was on the floor.... well not really on the floor but floting in 3 foot of water and it still worked XD

Damn  

blue_man_of_destruction

the Nightmarish Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:55 pm
i know wat youle mean my friends 64 got steped on by a 200 pound dog and works fine i smacked my ds into a wall and it works i also droped in a puddell of mud  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:00 pm
the emo tized thing
i know wat youle mean my friends 64 got steped on by a 200 pound dog and works fine i smacked my ds into a wall and it works i also droped in a puddell of mud
Why do people abuse there systems so much? gonk  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:33 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
the emo tized thing
Why do people abuse there systems so much? gonk

Because there is not love left in the gaming world. I blame Xbox Live for that  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff