Submit

Who pwns who?
  Werewolves
  Vampires
  PIRATES!!!
View Results

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:30 pm
Welcome to the forest. Its captivating beauty has probably lured you here, no doubt. The lake, quiet and serene, reflects the orange trees and golden sun perfectly. The whole place is nature at its best. Even the animals seem friendlier to you. But there's only one problem. You can't get out.

The forest spirit has protected his woods with a spell that keeps humans (or those like humans) out. He missed a small trail that someone apparently found. Now the gap is closed.

Can the races work together to escape this woodland? Will there be love in exile? Or is there war in our midst? It's up to you.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:49 pm
The Setting

The Forest Spirit
User Image

The Lake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Woods

Overview

Spirit-senpai Albarn

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:57 pm
Rules

Gaia ToS. Dur-dur-dur.
No cybering. Eww... Keep it in private messages, I beg you.
Be literate. One paragraph is all I ask.
NO l337 spk. For this you will be mocked mercilessly the first time and banned the second.
No perfect characters OR super-depressed-emo-I-just-slit-my-wrist-seven-times characters. Maintain a happy medium.
Activity is necessity. POST OR DIIIIE!
Romance is allowed and encouraged.
No killing or disabling another character unless there is written proof.
Don't quote the first page.
OoC in some form of bracket.
I am the ruler of the roleplay, not you. Godmodding is not allowed.
HAVE FUN!
If you read these rules, type Glade Plug-ins as your title and put a llama somewhere in the message.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:04 pm
Profiles

Username:
Name:
Appearance (picture or anime or, better yet, a thorough description) :
How you got stuck in the forest (It could be a number of reasons; you wanted fresh air, you got separated from your hiking buddies, you are a hobo who needed a tree to crash in...) :
Race:
Personality:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted Profiles

Username: Britpop Rox
Name: Kaila Vinings
Appearance:User Image
How you got stuck in the forest: She was a wolf and got through the barrier, but got stuck when she changed back.
Race: Werewolf
Personality: She is very careful and worrisome about just everything she does. Kaila broods over the smallest things in life, wondering if they're okay. She can be funny and careless though, especially near the full moon.

Username: FreakyF R E A K Y
Name: Apple Alexander Lee
Appearance: User Image
How you got stuck in the forest: He was out for fresh air and wondered too deep.
Race: Vampire
Personality: He's a sweet guy for a vampire. He can't get killed by the sunlight since he's ammune. He loves colorful things like flowers and enjoys to please people the best he can.

Username: Vampslayer3
Name: Leon Jorgenson
Appearance : He prefers to wear dark clothing, even during summer, and this affects how he looks to those who don't know him, he has eyes the color of ebony and raven hair, it is slightly long, because he prefers to keep it like that, he has an athletic build, he is of a paler complexion than most, and has been teased over it, he has longer canines and seems much like a vampire on first sight, which hides his usually sunny disposition
How you got stuck in the forest : He was taking a morning jog one day when he came upon a forst he had never noticed before, so he decided to take a little run through the beautiful forest, and when he tried to get out, he ran into some sort o invisible barrier
Race: Human
Personality: Usually happy, but he has a pessimistic side to him that he prefers not to show
Roleplay sample : (( I'm gonna make this one up, cuz I don't like most of my posts in oither rp's)) Leon stood annoyedly leaning against a tree, his pale sking shimmered as the rain fell, he sighed " When will it end..." he was annoyed by the rain, it always made him think of his mistakes, he looked up to the sky and watched as the rain suddenly stopped, had he willed it to? He just dismissed it as " That's unusual.." and walked off, he reached a lake and ran his fingers along the water as he sat down " Well this is nice, i'm somehow trapped, and I can't seem to find anything to eat at all" he sighed again, he had seen noone yet and felt lonely, he checked through his backpack and found a half melted candy bar, this wasn't his favorite thing to eat, it could ruin his athletic build, but he ate it anyway, he was starving " Mmm so goood..." he said, taking a bite out of the candy bar

Spirit-senpai Albarn

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:38 pm
((Well, I sent my profile...I think.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:21 pm
((Yeah, I'm starting it now. We can go ahead and roleplay as I wait for other people to join.))

Kaila sighed again, leaning agaist a massive pine tree. Why did I have to be so stupid? I should have just stayed with the pack... She twisted her hair anxiously, thinking of ways out of this forest. Since the full moon had just passed, she had a whole month before she could be a wolf again and get out. She started biting her lip as she thought of the others who had changed back just at the border. They can't find me through this shield... It makes me scentless and invisible. Are they as worried about me as I am of them?  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:37 pm
Leon stood annoyedly leaning against a tree, his pale sking shimmered as the rain fell, he sighed " When will it end..." he was annoyed by the rain, it always made him think of his mistakes, he looked up to the sky and watched as the rain suddenly stopped, had he willed it to? He just dismissed it as " That's unusual.." and walked off, he reached a lake and ran his fingers along the water as he sat down " Well this is nice, i'm somehow trapped, and I can't seem to find anything to eat at all" he sighed again, he had seen noone yet and felt lonely, he checked through his backpack and found a half melted candy bar, this wasn't his favorite thing to eat, it could ruin his athletic build, but he ate it anyway, he was starving " Mmm so goood..." he said, taking a bite out of the candy bar, he hadn't had one in ages  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:51 pm
Apple was tired of walking. He sighed lightly to himself, looking around at the trees. His insanely long hair up in a bun. "Really? All I wanted was a walk." he sighed, his soft voice barely audioable. He had come to a lake. He dainty, femish fingers touching the water lightly. From a far away distance, he could easily be mistaken for a girl. Just then, his deep yellow eyes caught a another figure. It was another male. He didn't know if he should have said anything or not. He watched the boy with intrest, letting down this long, black hair, flowing down to his knee crese. "No...I'll let him see me." he said to himself, smiling

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:01 pm
Leon saw what he thought to be a chick across the water, he decided he'd have a little fun so he pulled off his shirt and showed off his washboard abs, he then dived into the water from a running jump, he smiled coming up and swimming to where she was " Hol miss, how's it goin'?" he asked in his slightly deep voice  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:14 pm
Shadow smiled at the boy. "Oh...everything's fine." his voice still quiet and girly. "Umm...why are you taking a swim? Aren't you cold?" he asked, playing with his hair. He wanted to play with the boy just for a little while. He gave a slight giggle to the though, then sighed, looking up at the sky. "And...won't you need some clean, dry clothes too?" he asked, giving a short sigh. "Trying to show off will het you nowhere." he said happily, his hair lightly touching the water.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:34 pm
" Nah, surprisingly, I had extra clothes, but my backpack is across the lake, dammit..." he smiled " And who would you be miss?" he asked in that confident tone " Im Leon" he gave a polite smile before putting hi shand out for her to shake (( gtg for tonight but ill be back on tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:33 am
Apple smile, taking the boy's hand and shaking it with a light giggle. "Wouldn't it have be better for you to walk over to me with your backpack?" he snickered? "Oh, and my name is Apple." he smiled sweetly, looking straight at the boy. Then, he stood up, placing his dainty hands in his pockets and started to walk away from the lake. "Oh...and Leon...one more thing...I'm a boy." he said, walking off, pulling his hair up unto a bun, smiling smugly to himself.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:26 pm
Kaila was suddenly got over herself and wandered through the woods slowly and thoughtfully, running her hands over the rough bark and mossy rocks. Her hands were absorbing the feel of this strange forest better than her eyes ever could. Her nostrils flared with the scents of a strage place. Kailoa smiled for no reason, humming and singing to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:12 pm
Leon looked at him in shock and awe " Uhhhhh" before hopping up inti dry land, " When did you get here then bro?!" he yelled to him, his arms bhind his head, he smiled, still slightly embarassed he had been flirting with a dude  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:38 pm
"Hmm, actually, mostlikely the same time you did, about." he said as he stopped cold. He did not turn to the boy. He was having hunger issues, and he could easily see veins, but he was trying to be kind and live off any little animals he could find. "Hey...what made you want to flirt with me anyways?" he snickered, turning his head, just enough to see the boy's face. He had a long piece of hair stray off his face, twirling it around his dainty finger. He had to admit that he was rather girly and such, but really, he had no breast and any of those parts a real woman makes.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff