Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Weiner Snitzel!
View Results

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:33 am
What if we had Gym Leaders? You could challenge them and get free Gaia things or Pokemon, and we could even have the Elite Four and a Champion. Oh, and this isn't my idea. It's from one of my other guilds, Trainer's League. (It's a D/P Wi-Fi- Guild, an it really needs members!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:36 pm
I wouldn't mind that  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:02 am
That would be awesome. (I am also in the other guild, I just challenged my second gym leader there). ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:15 pm
krishnath
That would be awesome. (I am also in the other guild, I just challenged my second gym leader there). ^^
I'm confident you';ll kick his/her butt, considering how well you kicked mine. XD But beware my new Surskit! lol  

SuperDuperRockLee

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:53 pm
Wish I had wifi v.v  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:56 pm
Gym Leaders would be awesome. I missed out on the chance to be a Gym Leader in another Pokemon guild I'm in cause I didn't have WiFi then, but if we get them I'm determined to get a position! scream  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Destined Deity

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:33 pm
i could be a champion cuz i can auto lvl my pokemon to any lvl to be a champions lvls if it's lvl 100 i already am there
*getting wi-fi soon i just moved*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:22 am
SuperDuperRockLee
krishnath
I'm confident you';ll kick his/her butt, considering how well you kicked mine. XD But beware my new Surskit! lol

Which should beware my Swampert. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:19 pm
KillakidTristan
i could be a champion cuz i can auto lvl my pokemon to any lvl to be a champions lvls if it's lvl 100 i already am there
*getting wi-fi soon i just moved*
How can you automatically level your pokemon up? Cheating? If you do that I bet my little brother could beat your pokemon sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:46 am
Well...Since my Wi-Fi name is Draco, I should probably be a gym leader that specializes in the Dragon type.... ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:31 am
My Pearl name is Jon. Kinda generic...........  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:49 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi

So, pick a type and build a team consisting of that type.

The dragon type for example, is pretty easy to make a team of, mostly because there are so few dragon typed pokemon that are not legendary, but it would probably end up as:

Dragonite, Kingdra, Garchomp, Salamence, Altaria, and Flygon.

I could of course also use both the Gyarados and the Milotic as they are technically dragons although they lack the type...

But as I said, select a type, then build the team around it. If I hadn't been such an obvious candidate for the dragon type, I would have picked the dark type myself. Mostly because of Sableye, but hey. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:30 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

The dragon type for example, is pretty easy to make a team of, mostly because there are so few dragon typed pokemon that are not legendary, but it would probably end up as:

I could of course also use both the Gyarados and the Milotic as they are technically dragons although they lack the type...

But as I said, select a type, then build the team around it. If I hadn't been such an obvious candidate for the dragon type, I would have picked the dark type myself. Mostly because of Sableye, but hey. ^^

I would love to use Dark Types. Sableye, Sharpedo, Houndoom, Umbreon, Absol, and...Honchkrow  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:45 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Hmm......I've always been partial to fire types, plus I have enough decent ones that I can train to make a fire team(or be like Flint and have a bunch of Pokemon that know flamethrower....)

So that would be my Charizard, Blaziken, Camerupt, Houndoom, Arcanine, and if anyone can trade me one: Magmortar.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:53 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I would love to use Dark Types. Sableye, Sharpedo, Houndoom, Umbreon, Absol, and...Honchkrow

No Spiritomb? Still, good type coverage there. ^^

Fullmetal-Shinobi
Hmm......I've always been partial to fire types, plus I have enough decent ones that I can train to make a fire team(or be like Flint and have a bunch of Pokemon that know flamethrower....)

So that would be my Charizard, Blaziken, Camerupt, Houndoom, Arcanine, and if anyone can trade me one: Magmortar.

Which reminds me, I still need a Magby with a Magmarizer... sweatdrop  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces