Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Spyderguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:57 pm
Star Trek XI!!

has anyone heard anything about it?

ive found its going to be a prequil of kirk but not of archer, romulans will be involved from the info i found....

Rick Berman is working on it..... the film is in production so alot could change about it. (production as not in filming but idea working, script/plot stuff)

excitied? horrified? shocked? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:49 pm
Lord Spyderguy
Star Trek XI!!

has anyone heard anything about it?

ive found its going to be a prequil of kirk but not of archer, romulans will be involved from the info i found....

Rick Berman is working on it..... the film is in production so alot could change about it. (production as not in filming but idea working, script/plot stuff)

excitied? horrified? shocked? eek

more like thrilled!  

Shiva_Avalon

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:39 pm
I haven't been hearing good stuff about Rick Berman this decade.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:59 pm
Ooo! biggrin Yay!

So if it's a prequel of Kirk, does that mean it's going to have Pike in it? Spock perhaps?  

todpury

Sannie P

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:51 am
If it is going to be another with the TNG team, don't expect me to be enthousiastic.

All I have to say is: Data isn't supposed to have wrinkles.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:41 am
Sannie P
If it is going to be another with the TNG team, don't expect me to be enthousiastic.

All I have to say is: Data isn't supposed to have wrinkles.

true... Bret Spiner is getting kinda oldish... but he's still cute.  

Shiva_Avalon

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:53 pm
Dude...what about Voyager?! Why does this new one have to be a prequel already...After this one, if Enterprise becomes popular, it means the rest of them will all be prequels. This is not funny...I hate Berman.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:58 pm
all good points.....

i really want them to make a non enterprise movie.....( no kirk, picard, archer or any of theose other in between a-d ship captains....

i want to see a voyager movie. 3nodding

data could have wrinkles if he wanted........ didnt you see in one of the tng episodes he let his hair start to grey. 3nodding

but alas..... he is dead now...... and b-4 gonna screw him up..... stare  

Lord Spyderguy

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:08 pm
Would they get previously unknown actors for the movie? Cuz that could be bad. They'd have a hard time getting a decent-sized audience to watch it. But it could be even worse if they got kinda famous people. *shudders* I don't see why they're so hung up on prequels. Maybe because it's easier to put people in an established history than make up a future on their own. If they keep putting things in the past, I'm going to be a little angry too.

Voyager might be a hard series to make into a movie, only because their whole premise was that they're lost, and if they're not lost anymore, it's kind of like a rehashing of TNG. But I think they would do well to take characters from both Voyager and DS9 and make some sort of joint movie. I'm sure they could come up with something exciting.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:47 am
Well, you know about the captain's table books right? Well, why not have Janeway recall or re-tell about a mission that occured in the Delta Quadrant (obviously something that didn't happen in the series). In that way, a Voyager movie itself would be possible, as the premise of their being lost would be re-established through the re-telling of the story.

That, or they could do a movie where something happens to either the Titan or the Enterprise-E, and it's up to DS9 and Voyager to save them...

I don't know. All I know is, I don't want to see a movie about unknown actors, of an unknown era, that predates TOS and comes after ENT. ENT is barely winning me over as it is. This would just further prove to me that Rick Berman is incapable of saving the Star Trek dynasty, and must be put out of his misery ninja

EDIT: OOOOOO, brainstorm! How about DS9 and Voyager go searching for Captain Sisko?!  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Shiva_Avalon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:25 pm
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

i really want them to make a non enterprise movie.....( no kirk, picard, archer or any of theose other in between a-d ship captains....

data could have wrinkles if he wanted........ didnt you see in one of the tng episodes he let his hair start to grey. 3nodding

actually he died his hair is what I thought... and Data never should have died crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:12 pm
Matiko-san
Dude...what about Voyager?!

THANK YOU! Holy hell, Voyager NEEDS a movie. You can't just rush through the ending like that and expect the audience to be happy! domokun  

Ginga

Lord Spyderguy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:23 pm
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

actually he died his hair is what I thought... and Data never should have died crying

i think that dr. soong gave data the ability to manipulate his hair...... he should not have died ever....... it makes me sad.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:25 pm
Ginga
Matiko-san

THANK YOU! Holy hell, Voyager NEEDS a movie. You can't just rush through the ending like that and expect the audience to be happy! domokun

this place has some good points about that last episode... and some really dumb ones too.

http://www.firsttvdrama.com/endgame/index.php3  

Lord Spyderguy

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:27 pm
Lord Spyderguy
Ginga
Matiko-san

this place has some good points about that last episode... and some really dumb ones too.

http://www.firsttvdrama.com/endgame/index.php3

lmao, I read that so many times. Very funny. xd

"If you're from the future, then you can tell me when Rick Berman is going to be fired."

Heeheehee.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces