So many clothes...
  ...and nothing to wear. D:
  ...and not enough time to wear 'em all. :3
View Results

Dusty Lamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:17 am
:: If you be my star
I'll be your sky
It's that time of year. You have rows and rows of pixels. Nothing you can make into a matching, classic, unique outfit. So many shirts. So many skirts. So many pants. So many dresses. So many gloves. So many hats. So many clothes.

-None that you can wear.

Frustration pushing through your body, nothing you can do.

-But buy more items. And more. And more.

And still, nothing.

-----

Discuss: How do you ever make a good avatar? How many items do have, and how many do you think you wear or never do? Is there an Item you wish you had? How often would you wear it?

Um.. >_> stuff along those lines. xD

P.S.- Gotta get off for a bit, but feel free to chat. :]
Yes, I'm new and this is my first post. Thanks for inviting me. >w<
You can hide underneath me
And come out at night ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:48 am
>>

I seem to have the same problem.

I always end up wearing the same items: My pixie, my staff of angels, my ki ki or coco, my cloud, etc.

I have so many things that I also don't wear.
In fact, over half of them I probably wouldn't wear.

There are so many items that I would wear if I had them such as: Fairy wings, baby seal slippers, fuzzy penguin slippers.

<<

SapphireSara2
Captain

Chaotic Vibe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:54 am
I had that very exact same problem.

I was so frustrated by my looks: They would always either look the same, or be way over the top.

But then something weird happened...I had the image of an avi in mind, a real noobish one, but I really liked it. Yes I think about Gaia sometimes >__>. And I just fiddled with tektek a bit, and here I am now.

Although getting that ninja headband to finish it off won't be even close to easy gonk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:40 pm
I don't have many items. My inventory is flooded from the DC. ;_;

When ever I get bored of this avi [Which only happened twice in the past 1 1/2 years] I go on tektek and fiddle around.

The only items that are in all of my outfits are my mole, glasses, and peasent gloves.

I would give anything for Seal or Penguin slippers. I just don't have the patiance to quest for anything over 100k. emo

Wine Bubble

Cille-y

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:12 pm
I go through cycles, when I'll suddenly sell/trade/return most of the clothing items in my avi's closet and then start fresh. A serious Spring Cleaning, if you will. And it's usually sparked by the fact that I'm always returning to the same five or six items. I'll then use the proceeds to buy an expensive item or two, then the closet starts filling up again over time. And so on...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:06 am
<3

I totally know what you mean. D:

My inventory isn't that big, but I'm trying to obtain quite the collection.
I would like to get into the habit of changing my avatar often, but a good avatar never comes to mind. u.u

Like Sara stated, I always end up using the same items over and over.

I have a little quest thread in this guild, and hopefully I'll think of more creative avatars after I've earned all the items. ;3

sunnyxdaze
Crew

icy_wyvern

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:27 am
User Image

That happens to me a lot.
I'm always trying to find something cute
that's not too out there. xd

My inventory isn't huge.
But it is filled with a lot of useless junk.
I change my avatar pretty often.
So I go through what I like to call different periods.
I had a pajama period where thats about all I would put on.
Then I started the underwear period. And all I would wear
were different sets of undies and striped stockings that matched.
Stuff like that.
I've kept two avatars for a month each.
The one I used in my questing banner, and the one that got a
topless glitch when I was using a new tattoo and bikini top. rofl

It's hard to make a cool avi.
But I'm always tekteking.
And every time I see an avi I really like, I get inspired
and start working on a new one for myself.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:54 am
My avi is poor but I got a whole mess of money from the festival! So I'm going shopping... I just dont' know what to get *lol* ANd its not a lot of money to get cool stuff. I only have 18k  

PixieofDestruction

socksophrenia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:54 pm
I'm a packrat so I have a good amount of items.
I change my outfit every once in a while, whenever I get the urge to change it.

An item that I'd love to have would have to be the horns of the demons.
I could wear them all the time since they'd always match whatever I'm wearing, and they'd look terrific over a hat where my hair color wouldn't block the sight of them.
Not to mention that they cost a pretty penny.
;]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:34 pm
a common problem  

Artemisa Of The Stars

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:33 pm
*lol* Yeah, all the cool stuff is oober expensive. I got myself a fall outfit from my money and I still have 15k left... Not enough for my elemental hair, though. Onward to save, I say!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:37 pm
Meh, I change my avy whenever I feel I'm bored with my normal one, and usually sell everything from my old one unless I'm rich, or it doesn't cost much to get the items for another one. But EVERY one of my avys has my pitchfork. ^^I LUFF TEH BITCHFORK. <- Not a typo.  

Shryle
Crew

Cille-y

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:57 pm
I'm looking through my closet today, and thinking that it's time for another purge of stuff. Winter's coming, and I don't have any decent coats for my avi. xd There's enough stuff hanging around the back of the closet that I haven't used/worn, that maybe can get turned into some gold.

I change my avi's look about every couple of weeks, but there are certain themes/styles that I keep returning to. I just don't enjoy staying on any one look for too long, though; dress-up is too much fun...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:53 pm
Shryle
Meh, I change my avy whenever I feel I'm bored with my normal one, and usually sell everything from my old one unless I'm rich, or it doesn't cost much to get the items for another one. But EVERY one of my avys has my pitchfork. ^^I LUFF TEH BITCHFORK. <- Not a typo.

<3

Does that mean you sold all your other stuff? DDDD:

sunnyxdaze
Crew

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:24 pm
i cant change my avi's clothes.... i can basically get two outfits. this one, and a red avi.  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff