Red
  Blue
  Both
  Neither T-T
View Results

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:38 pm
Discuss the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games here!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:39 am
When i first heard about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games i dident know if i should buy them or not,but after hearing more and more about them,i just couldent resist anymore and bought one.Now,i am totally addicted to both of these games and i can hardly wait until Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 are available for sale,hopefoully in 2008...  

Animorpher

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:28 pm
Animorpher
When i first heard about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games i dident know if i should buy them or not,but after hearing more and more about them,i just couldent resist anymore and bought one.Now,i am totally addicted to both of these games and i can hardly wait until Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 are available for sale,hopefoully in 2008...

I'm excited about it too!! eeven though I havn't really beat the first one yet...*sweat drop* But I love it! However, for Mystery Dungeon 2, I refuse to play as a Pikachu again. Pikachu is one of my least favorites, yet I kept getting it on the personality test...*cries* I'm determined to get a different answer next time!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:12 am
Negai Boshi
Animorpher

I'm excited about it too!! eeven though I havn't really beat the first one yet...*sweat drop* But I love it! However, for Mystery Dungeon 2, I refuse to play as a Pikachu again. Pikachu is one of my least favorites, yet I kept getting it on the personality test...*cries* I'm determined to get a different answer next time!

Then lie, lie your lovely little heart out. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:45 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Animorpher

Then lie, lie your lovely little heart out. ^^

Sadly, I tried that and still got Pikachu........ crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:47 pm
I got Bulbasaur first time I took the test, but after that all I got were Mudkips...I want to be bulbasaur again... cry

I get strangely attached to my games...You know how after you win the first part of the game, your partner is really only a friend after that? I got sooo sad because my Charmander partner wasn't following me around and saying good morning and such...I had to turn off the game and start a new file. How can you get close to a game character? eek  

Kaedehime2201

MitsuUniverse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:15 pm
I usually only play it to rip sprites for my comic. They're really cool sprites.

As for characters, I kept resetting until I got Eevee so I could evolve to Umbreon. Sadly, I soon learned Eevees can be only girls. At least they never refer to your gender in the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:51 am
Nickomatic
I usually only play it to rip sprites for my comic. They're really cool sprites.

As for characters, I kept resetting until I got Eevee so I could evolve to Umbreon. Sadly, I soon learned Eevees can be only girls. At least they never refer to your gender in the game.

Actually, Eevees are mostly male. They have the same gender ration as starters. Thus only one in eight Eevees are female. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:09 pm
krishnath
Nickomatic

Actually, Eevees are mostly male. They have the same gender ration as starters. Thus only one in eight Eevees are female. ^^

Yes, but in Mystery dungeon, you had to select that you were a female in order for Eevee to be a possible answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:03 pm
i have the mystery dungeon red ^^ i got it last year for christmas but i cant beat the stupid dungeons that are like 100 floors and you start at lvl 1 scream  

Kat419

Delicate_Roselia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:02 pm
Well, I had the Blue version and it was okay, but I like playing as a Pokemon Trainer better! You get to do way more stuff!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:14 pm
Kaedehime2201
I got Bulbasaur first time I took the test, but after that all I got were Mudkips...I want to be bulbasaur again... cry

I get strangely attached to my games...You know how after you win the first part of the game, your partner is really only a friend after that? I got sooo sad because my Charmander partner wasn't following me around and saying good morning and such...I had to turn off the game and start a new file. How can you get close to a game character? eek

I know how that feels. I actually cried. eek  

susanpokemon

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:05 pm
For Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Version,I'd recommend starting out with Mudkip(worked wonders for me mrgreen )
If any of you get knocked out in a dungeon and need rescuing,PM me.I'll PM you back to give you the A-OK Mail  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:12 pm
I beat my whole Red Rescue game. The leader I started out with was chickarita. I named it after me. razz The partner was cyndiquil. I can switch between the pokemon on the team, now that I beat it. I also have an absol. 4laugh  

lalablablagrl18

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:23 pm
lalablablagrl18
I beat my whole Red Rescue game. The leader I started out with was chickarita. I named it after me. razz The partner was cyndiquil. I can switch between the pokemon on the team, now that I beat it. I also have an absol. 4laugh

How many legendary Pkmn did you recruit?I've recruited Moltres,Articuno,Zapdos,Ho-Oh,Lugia and Entei  
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff