Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
loosing weight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:11 pm
Don't throw away your money on books. I mean if you really want to read them go to the library or read them at borders/b&n, take notes even.

Loosing weight is all about portion control, calorie intake, and perserverence.

Yes there are thousands of ways to loose weight. And yes knowledge is really good.

Like eating 800 cals a day is fine and dandy but you need to make sure your body is still getting what it needs to be healthy. One good thing about that is you wont be bugged by constant cravings.

Also, eat often. Small portions and often that is. Don't let your body fear it won't ever get food or that it's being starved b/c it will go into starvation mode (go figure) and store everything you eat as nasty nasty fat. So instead try to eat something every three to four hours. No three big meals, 4-5 tiny meals.

I'm just throwin' this out there. And most of you who have read anything I've written/posted know i'm a freak about protien.

EAT YOUR DAMN PROTIEN PEOPLE~! Don't want hunger issues? Don't want to suddenly go on a binge because you were so hungry? EAT PROTIEN! I.e. meat. Yes, meat is gooooooood for you.

number two, DON'T SKIP BREAKFAST! We've all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you know what, it really is. Why wouldn't you want to jump start your metabolism each day? If you don't eat till lunch then you are wasting hours of time your body could be processing and burning off food that might turn into fat.

Third. I laugh at people who eat fruit thinking they're so high and mighty. Now I am in no way saying not to eat fruit. I'm saying don't just eat fruit. Especially apples. Apples though high in dietry fiber which is good for your digestion, are also high in SUGAR. Most fruit in fact are packed to the brim with sugar. What does this mean? If you sit there high and mighty thinking that you're sooooooo good because you ate an apple for breakfast, guess again. You need protien (as stated in number one, sorry vegans, I know I'm not your friend anymore) or else that sugar rush will have you crashin' and starvin' before you're even halfway to lunch.

I have other things to say but those are just my top three. just had to get that off my chest b/c sometimes I feel that I'm soundin' like a brokin' record.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:56 pm
Yes, from personal experience, DON'T BUY BOOKS.  

Queen.Cellophane

Keren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:35 am
heart Or for the vegans, PEANUT BUTTER! Wheeeee!~ I've found some organic peanut butter that has nothing added to it, and you just have to stir it up, and spread it on some toast. But, I do loves mah meats.

Although, I do love fruit. But I also love sugar, so I'm not in good light either way. ninja Note to self: LAY OFF THE SUGAR. I swear, I'm going to start having sugar cravings.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:05 pm
fruit's good for you, just don't eat only fruit.

Yeah you can by this stuff that is only pure peanuts. It's really good. I didn't like it at first but now i like it better than regular peanut butter.  

Soi Tsuba

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games