Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:11 am
Long ago, among the land of the shadows; vampires, lycans, and spell casters raged a war. They’ve been fighting for centuries. No one’s safe. Not the humans, not any other race. A few different races have made peace with each other and banned together to protect their kind from the war. A few stragglers of the races have broken away and journeyed to search for anything that could help them. Can anyone be trusted? Hold no one close…For they could be a spy from a different race in disguise…Which side are you on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1.Follow ToS.
2.Cussing is allowed, but don’t cuss all the time. It just gets annoying.
3.Romance is allowed, but PLEASE no cybering. It’s just disgusting and immoral.
4.No “txt tlk” please be as literate as you can.
5.Use [[ ]], (( )), ( ), [ ], { }, etc. for OOC moments.
6.No fighting OOC. If I repeatedly have to tell you to quit, you’ll be banned from the RP.
7.No racial slurs or anything of that nature.
8.Have fun!
9. When fighting: No godmodding or immediate killing unless you have permissin from the user playing the character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Profile:

Username:
Character Name:
Bio (optional):
Appearance (or photo URL):
Other?:

3nodding Please PM me Profiles. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:13 am
Vampires:

Username: FreakyF R E A K Y
Character Name: Shadow Sweets
Race: Vampire
Bio (optional): His parents were killed when he was a child so he can't really attach to people easily.
Appearance (or photo URL): User Image
Other?: N/A

Username: Layleeah
Character Name: Carlie Espanson
Race: Vampire
Bio (optional): Carlie's parents were both killed by lycans when Carlie was only three years old. After that, a vampyr found her, and bit her. She had a master named Mircea for years, until he grew tired of her, and abandoned her. She had lived with foster parents, that were vampyrs, for years and years now, and she loves it there rather than with her horrible master, whom she still sees in her nightmares.
User Image
Other?: Carlie always wears her cross necklace.

TiaTYRANNO

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:27 am
Lycans:

Username: CoRrUpTeD-eMo-ArTiSt
Character Name: Katsegura Tashahari
Race: Lycan/Vampire mix
Bio (optional): Her mother was a lycan while her father was a vampire. They fell in love against their races rules, but nonetheless, had her. They were soon hunted down and killed by the warriors of their races. Kat now wanders the land alone since neither of the races would take her in.
Appearance (or photo URL): [x]
Other?: Her friend Renji, a large white wolf that is almost the size of a horse, travels with her. They both are able to create mass amounts of dark energy, except Renji's is a bright blue color in contrast to Kat's black. Kat possesses black wolf ears and a tail with red markings spiraling around it. Renji is able to become Human but mostly stays in the locket, in his spirit form, which hangs around Kat's neck. During Full Moons, Kat's wolf side takes control...You have to be there to see what happens...But you soon would wish you hadn't.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:30 am
Spell Casters:

Username: SweetHugz
Character Name: Kayla
Race: Demon
Bio (optional): Kayla doesn't like it when the strong hurts the weak and innocent, it makes her blood boil. That's where she got her nickname from. The "Bloody Goddess", if she catches you harming the weak, than you won't be easily forgotten. Kayla belongs to a royal family that is incredibly good at spell casting. She ran away from home to avoid the war. She's traveling around to make peace with different races so her family doesn't have to suffer alot. Even if Kayla seems small, she's pretty good with spells.
Appearance (or photo URL):[x]
Other?: Kayla is pretty good with long ranged weapons because her pet wolf that taught her how to train. Her name is Molly and she's believe to be 100 years old.

Username: Noltic
Character Name: Noltic
Race: Human
Bio (optional): As a child, raised in the cults of Wicca, taught of the ways of voodoo, and divination. My mother was a mystic, and yet i inherited not a drop of mythic blood. I hence turned to voodoo, and art that requires only principle and knowledge... Not blood. Completely devoid of power though i am, i have been hunted since childbirth, apparently i can still carry the gene and that makes me a subject of prey to the vampires and lycans. Last carrier of the l;egendary whip... vampire killer, i fight for a day when i can live freely.
Appearance (or photo URL): basically like my avi.... ya that seems cool enough for me
Other?: dead sexy

Username: Tears_of_jade
Character Name: Naomi Aisu
Race: spell caster
Bio (optional): She likes to keep it to her self. All that is known for sure is that she used a spell on her self to remove her voice and place it in her necklace.
Appearance (or photo URL): http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t279/Narasgirl/Anime/?action=view¤t=ANormalshashara.jpg
Other?:
She has a small pet that talks for her

Username: Tears_of_jade
Character Name: Orion
Race: spell caster
Bio (optional): When he was young he knew he had the power and gifts to be a spell caster to bad he wasn’t very good at spell or even getting anything to work for him. But when he was found by a young girl name Naomi she took him under her wing and by using her powers she has helped him grow more and more as a spell caster but with her voice spell having already been in place he made a strong bond between her and him and now serves as her voice.
Normal: http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/luffys_girl_b/pets/?action=view¤t=demoform.gif
Beast: http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h182/lyfe_is_good/Anime/Animals/?action=view¤t=64.jpg
Human:http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l85/panther_lady/anime/?action=view¤t=remoteImage-119.jpg
Other?:

TiaTYRANNO

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:44 am
Kat sighed as she walked down the winding path through the forrest, her dark eyes fixated on the clear, blue sky above. "Well, well...What adventure is in store for me today?" She thought quietly. Her tail continually swished behind her with each step; her boots thumping softly on the ground below. Her midnight-black hair lightly brushed her cheek as a light breeze blew; carressing her skin and causing her tank-top to ruffle a bit. Her black cargo-pants hid the back of her boots, but still allowed the toes of her boots to peek out from under them.

[::.~Enjoy everybody! ;D~.::]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:32 pm
Kayla walked in through the forest. "Is this really a shortcut, Molly?"Yes it is." Molly said, her red eyes looking ahead. "I feel like we're lost." Kayla said, her eyes dropping with exhaustion. "We can rest if you want." Molly's tail was also dropping in exhaustion. "Okay, let's rest over there." She said pointing to a big oak tree.

[Is it morning or night?]

SweetHugz

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:53 pm
Kat sighed as she shoved her hands deep into her pockets, continuing to walk. "Wow...Kind of...Dull out here if I do say so myself..." She muttered as she looked around. She needed some excitement; it was too early in the day to nap and that's all that would keep her awake. Some excitement.

[::.~Daytime.~.::]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:00 pm
"Someone is coming. Be careful Kayla." Molly sniffed the air and smelled a lycan but the lycan seem a bit different. Kayla picked up her staff and got ready to aim a few spells at it, if it was something or someone dangerous.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:30 pm
((Well, I sent my profile))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:52 pm
She stopped as her nose scented something. "Someone's close..." She whispered. Silently, she managed to hop into a tree and crawl along the large branch without causing it to rustle the leaves. She shifted into a crouching position and noticed two girls beneath her. "Hm..." Her tail swished behind her while her dark eyes continued to rest on the girls, her ears swiveling forward so she could try and hear their conversation.

[::.~Profiles have been added.~.::]

TiaTYRANNO

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:03 pm
"Come out. I can smell you from here." Molly said stepping forward. Kayla chanted a spell, if Molly gave her the signal then she would fire the spell at her. "Friend or foe?" She said holding her staff tightly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff